等等 你刚才都听到了?
Wait, did you hear all of that?
是的 混♥蛋♥ 我听到了
Yes, motherfucker, I did.
你们完蛋了
You done fucked up now!
你们失去了自己唯一的优势
You guys just gave away the only thing you had going for you.
那就是意外偷袭
And that was the element of surprise.
没关系 杜恩 没事的
It's fine, Dewayne. It's okay.
因为万幸的是 我的意外还在
Because luckily, I still have mine.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
该死 - 我的天
Shit! - Oh, my God!
不 让他流血
No, no, let him bleed.
放开他 放开他
Let him go! Let him go!
让他流血 好吗? - 去你♥妈♥的♥
Let him bleed. Okay? - Fuck you.
丽莎 你好像还没理解现在的事态
Lisa, I don't think you've fully grasped the gravity of this situation.
那么我就最后重复一遍
So, I'm going to repeat myself one last time.
你的朋友里 谁最黑?
Which one of your friends is the Blackest?
我...我...
I, I...
你可以试试两个一起按
You can try two at a time.
怎么回事?
What was that? Hey.
我这...不许动!不许动!
I got... Stay right there. Stay right there!
哦不! 我的...
Oh! No! Oh, my...
停一停
Okay. Time out.
怎么回事? - 我的耳朵啊 快走吧
What the fuck? - Watch my ear! Let go!
射他!
Shoot him!
射谁啊? - 他啊!
Shoot who? - Him!
射他! - 他是谁?
Shoot him! - Who's him?
射他 莎妮卡! - 尼哥 这一片漆黑
Shoot him, Shanika! - Nigga, it's dark!
左边那个 - 右边按个
The one on the left. - The one on the right!
等等 谁左谁右?
Wait, who's on the right and who's on the left?
左边! - 你的右边!
To the left! Your right.
我的右边? - 你的左边!
My right? Your left!
杜恩 我不想误伤你 说点基佬话
Dewayne, I don't wanna shoot you. Say something gay.
婊砸 这太冒犯了 你怎么敢的?
Bitch, that is offensive. How fucking dare you?
知道了
Got it!
你是同性恋?
You're gay?
等等等等 - 怎么了怎么了
Wait, wait, wait. - What, what?
我不知道 什么都看不到了
I don't know. I can't see anything.
太好了 妈的混♥蛋♥
Yes, motherfucker! Yes.
太好了 牛逼 - 我们做到了
Okay, come on, - we fucking did it. - Let's get it!
妈的 稍等一下 - 该死
Fuck, wait a minute! Damn! - Fuck.
真是诗意的正义啊
Ain't that some poetic fucking justice.
看来他过得不太井气
I guess he's not doing too well.
杜恩你 - get到我的梗了吗?
Dewayne. - You see what I did there?
尼哥 刚有人死了
Somebody's dead, nigga.
但是踢得好 - 谢谢
That's a good kick, bruh. - Thanks.
就说我们能解决
Told you we'd handle it.
这还插着支箭呢 - 真抱歉
There is an arrow, it's okay. - I'm sorry.
我们做到了 我们活下来了
We did it. We survived.
所以现在怎么办? - 报♥警♥?
So, what do we do now? - Call the cops?
该死
Oh, shit!
但是说真的
Hey, but for real, though.
我们可以打电♥话♥装成白人女子
We can always call and act like White women.
* 常见白人女名
但等警♥察♥到了 没看到汉娜 凯丽和金伯利
When they get here expecting Hannah, Kailey and Kimberley
却看见这么一帮黑人 那不就直接开枪了
and see our Black asses and it's bang, bang, then what?
你说得对
You right.
还有什么别的叫人的主意吗?
Any other ideas on how to get help
能让我们不受枪击?
without getting shot in the process?
我知道了 我真天才
I got it. I'm a genius.
所以我们为什么这么做来着?
So, why did we decide to do this?
因为消防员不会冲你开枪 是吧?
Oh, because firemen won't shoot you. You see?
这就是玩转系统
It's called beating the system.
我知道我现在药劲上头
I know I'm high as fuck,
但是尼哥 你是换了衣服吗?
but, nigga, did you change your clothes?
对呀! 可能有新闻媒体来呢 我们会上电视的
Yes, I did! The news might come. We might be on TV.
穿成荧光笔吗?
As a highlighter?
噢 天啊
Oh, shit.
杜恩 你是对的 他们来了
Dewayne, you was right. Here they come now.
电影精选列表