扔下我跟他走 完全证实了一切
You leaving me and picking him proves exactly that.
这一箭射得好 - 这是最后一发了
That's a good shot. - That was the last one.
你们要付出代价的 贱婊
Oh, you're gonna pay for that, bitch.
有我呢 婊砸 嘿!
Ooh. - I got you, bitch. Hey!
你今天惹错人了 婊砸
You got the right one today, bitch.
这一下是为了摩根和肖恩
That's for Morgan and Shawn!
这一下是为了金神 - 好惨
This is for King. - His ass.
这一下是为了卡尔顿
That's what you fucking get. Carlton.
是克里夫顿 - 为什么黑人女性
It's Clifton. - Why the fuck Black women
到头来总要拯救所有人
gotta save everyone all the God damn time?
加油妹子
Get him, girl. - I'm tired.
我累了! 我真是累了!
I'm tired. I'm fucking tired.
看 所以我才娶了个白人
See, that's why I married a White woman.
贱♥人♥ 吃我一屌♥
Bitch, and suck my dick!
你好像有点...你应该不用再...
You're acting just... I don't think you need to...
他死透了 - 妹子 他死了
He good. - Girl, he dead. It's fine.
丽莎
Lisa.
之前你对我选择的武器
Earlier, did you have something to say
有什么意见来着?
about my choice in weapons?
没 没没没 纳姆迪你呢?
Oh, no. No, no, no. Nnamdi?
没有 绝对没有
No. No. Hell... Absolutely not.
听着
Look.
也许我有点激动了
Maybe I was a little worked up
在我意识到我俩的关系中
after I realized what my part was
我都做错了什么
in what was wrong with us.
我很抱歉 没有告诉你我和纳姆迪复合
I'm sorry I didn't tell you me and Nnamdi were back together.
我爱你 好吗? - 我也爱你
I love you, okay? - I love you, too.
你满脸都是碎肉 所以
You got guts all over your face, so.
听着 我很抱歉逼着你作出承诺
Um, look, I'm sorry for pressuring you to commit
你明明没准备好
before you were ready.
我很担心如果你让我等太久
I was worried that if you kept me waiting for so long
我就会...
that I was gonna...
我就会搞砸 我爱你 知道吗?
I'm gonna mess up. I love you, all right?
杜恩 我也向你道歉
Dewayne, I apologize to you, too.
我在大学时不是个好兄弟 抱歉
Yeah, I wasn't a good dude in college. Sorry.
你们认真的吗? 你们现在开始谈心?
Are y'all for real? Y'all doing this right now?
你们还没解开心结呢?
Y'all ain't worked out y'all shit yet?
他讲了那么久的话
Didn't you see how long he was talking?
为什么一定要打断我的道歉? - 尼哥
Why you have to interrupt my apology? - Nigga, it's given
我们在树林里还干♥死♥了另一个
that there's another motherfucking killer in the woods
变♥态♥杀手呢 我就是想告诉你们这个
that we killed. That's what I'm trying to tell y'all.
好啊 我之前又不知道 那我们赶紧
Okay, I did not know that. Yeah, so, now let's find out
看看这人是谁吧
who this motherfucker is.
我不行 杜恩 翻翻他口袋
Oh, I can't. Dewayne, look in his pockets.
不行 你来吧 朋友
Mmm. Player, you got it. This is on you.
你们俩谁赶紧的! - 好啦 我去
You two gonna figure it out! - Okay, I'mma do it. Fuck!
克莱夫·康纳
Clive Connor.
看起来就像树林里另一个人
This look like the other nigga we saw in the woods.
他们到底是谁?
Who the fuck are they?
在另一个人身上找到了这个 读读看
We found this shit on the other one. Read it.
该死
Shit.
他们是双胞胎
They're twins.
我们还找到了这个
We also found this on him.
我不理解 一定是有人花钱雇他们
I don't get it. Someone must have been paying them.
看起来是这样
Yeah, that seems about right.
这里还写了我们的首字母
They've got all our initials on here, too.
有人花钱雇邪恶歧视双胞胎来杀我们?
So, somebody paid these evil racist twins to kill us all. Is that it?
然后我们就值这点钱?
And this is all we worth?
这就一千块而已 太不尊重人了
It's like $1,000. This is offensive.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我们得赶紧离开这
We need to get the fuck outta here.
不行 我还是拒绝出去
No, I'm still not going out there.
这样吧 我们就待在这里
Okay, you know what? Why don't we just stay here
因为他们一定要回来
because they've got to come back
找特白管♥理♥员♥的
for Ranger White at some point?
我还是想知道摩根和肖恩怎么了
I still need to know what happened to Morgan and Shawn.
也就是说他们可能还在地下室
Yeah. Which means that they might still be downstairs.
是哦 他在那布置了整个控制中心
Right. He had a whole command center down there, y'all,
监控什么的都有 我们可以用那些呼救
like TVs and everything. We can use that to call for help.
你们现在这操作也太白了
Y'all are acting real White right now.
我们现在应该已经证明自己的能力了
I think we've already proven ourselves.
如果下面还有人 就干掉
If there's someone else down there, we'll handle it.
要不这样 我就留在上面盯梢吧
Okay, you know what? I'm gonna stay up here and just keep watch
用我的双眼
with my eyes. Wait.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你们下去之前 吃点这个
When you go down there, take this.
以防万一 - 好吧 谢谢你
Just in case. - Okay, thank you.
她到底什么情况?
What the fuck is wrong with her?
尼哥 她吃了阿德拉 - 我吃了阿德拉?
Nigga, it's the Adderall. - I'm on Adderall?
没 宝贝 你什么都没吃
No, baby, you're not on nothing.
好吧
Okay.
别喊了 别喊了 别喊了
Stop yelling. Stop yelling. Stop yelling.
我在想 我们每次把门打开
I've been thinking, they keep locking the doors on us.
他们回头就锁上
While we got them unlocked,
也许将我们应该让门开着 这样就锁不上了
maybe we should prop them open, so they don't keep locking 'em.
对哦 好主意
Right. Great idea. Right.
我找个...需要个...
I'm just gonna... We just have to...
我用下这个
I'm gonna need this one. - Ouch.
丽莎 他那有张纸条
Hey, Lisa, he's got a note.
写着 越来越近了
It says, "You're getting warmer."
可怜的克里夫顿
Poor Clifton.
致命车祸带走当地护士生命 享年29岁
"Fatal accident claims life of local nurse Lateesha Paine, age 29."
什么? - 当场逮捕
What? -"Arrested on the scene,
克里夫顿·富兰克林·詹姆斯
"Clifton Franklin James
醉酒情况下驾驶车辆并撞上佩恩女士
"was driving under the influence of alcohol and struck Ms. Paine.
詹姆斯先生被判过失杀人
"Mr. James is to be arraigned on manslaughter "
他跟这一切有什么关系?
What the hell did he have to do with this?
怎么回事? - 什么鬼?
What the fuck? - What the fuck?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
整个地下室都安装了塑胶炸♥药♥
I got this whole basement riddled with plastic explosives.
谁也别动 不然就引爆了
Now, one of you guys move and poof!
如果不介意 我们私下聊聊吧
So, if you don't mind, I think I'll give us some privacy.
等等 不要啊! 该死
Wait! No! Fuck.
金神 他们又被锁起来了!
King. Shit. King! They locked them in.
放下武器
So, drop your weapons.
快点!
Now!
大个子 能把那个踢过来吗?
And big guy, do you mind kicking that over to me?
十字弓? 慢慢地?
The crossbow? Slowly.
非常感谢
I really appreciate it.
好了
Okay.
这还挺重
This is heavy.
好了
Okay.
等等 克里夫顿 你做这一切是为了什么?
Wait, Clifton, you did all of this, why?
我真心愿意回答这个问题
I would love to answer that question, truly.
但要回答的话
But in order to do that,
你们要玩我的游戏
you're gonna have to play my game.
没门
Hell no.
你们不想玩? 你们不想玩吗?
No, you don't wanna play? You don't wanna play?
等等 等等 拜托
Whoa, whoa, whoa. - Come on.
问题一
Question one.
我为什么这么做?
Why am I doing this?
听着
Now, listen,
你们现在应该对规则很熟悉了
you should be familiar with the rules by now.
今夜如此漫长 只接受正确答案
It's been a long night. Right answers only.
但我们不知道啊
But we don't know.
回答错误
Wrong answer.
该死
Shit!
杜恩 下一发就不会射偏了
So, hey, Dewayne, the next one won't miss.
我要最后再问一次
Gonna ask you just one more time.
问题一 我为什么这么做?
Question one, why am I doing this?
电影精选列表