Whose car is this? Hey, yo!
这是 我去拿包
It's... I'm gonna go get my bag.
纳姆迪兄弟!
Brother Nnamdi.
艾莉森·塔布曼姐妹!
Sister Allison Tubman.
真高兴见到你
Good to see you.
姐妹
Sister.
还好吗? - 嗨
What's up? - Hey.
你好
'Sup.
我去拿包
I gotta go get my bag.
所以 准备好狂欢了吗?
So, what's up, y'all ready to party?
没错
Yup.
抱歉
Sorry.
我应该告诉你的 我和纳姆迪重新做朋友了
I should have told you that Nnamdi and I are friends again.
你是该告诉我的
Yeah, you should have.
说真的 到现在已经没所谓了
But honestly, at this point, it is what it is.
但重新做朋友 这是什么时候的事?
But friends. I'm confused, when did that happen?
上次我知道的
Because last time I checked,
还是那个尼哥又对你劈腿 一次又一次
that was the nigga that cheated on you again, and again.
我翻篇了 大学时期已经过去很久了
I'm over that. College was a long time ago.
人们会成长的 杜恩
People can grow, Dewayne.
你是想说我没成长吗?
Are you saying I haven't grown?
纳姆迪和我只是普通朋友 别担心
Look, Nnamdi and I are just friends, so you can relax.
能不能就开心聚会?
Can we please enjoy this?
就像以前那样
It'll be like the old days.
狂欢 玩些摩根的游戏
Party, play some of Morgan's games,
再接着狂欢
party some more.
好吧 - 闭上眼睛
Fine. - Close your eyes.
你相信我吗 - 命都敢给你
Do you trust me? - With my life.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
现在 用嘴吸气
Now, inhale through your mouth.
吞掉 - 这是什么?
Swallow. - Mmm. What is this?
迷幻药 不要再伤心抑郁了
Molly. Now, stop being sad and pressed.
该狂欢了 婊砸!
Time to party, bitch.
迷幻药? - 没错
Molly? - Yup.
你知道这是我的首选 - 开干吧!
You know that's my drug of choice. - Let's do it!
有人吗?
Hello?
我的天 好温馨
Oh, my gosh. This is so cute!
我敢说这是摩根准备的 她最喜欢布置了
I bet you Morgan did this. You know she loves decorating.
我敢说他们也占了最好的房♥间
I bet you they already took the best rooms, too.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
看啊 艾莉森
Shit, look, Allison.
墙上还有你的照片呢
Even got a picture of you on the wall, too.
去你妈 纳姆迪 明明是你前女友
Fuck you, Nnamdi. That's your ex-girlfriend.
记得吗 大板牙那个?
You know, the one with the teeth?
行啦
Okay. - Uh-oh.
扑克牌一出 就知道是什么时候了
You know what time it is when these cards come out?
你们都要来打牌
You taking all the Spade fades.
你还喜欢输牌吗?
You still like losing?
如果你们想用这个开启周末
If this is how you wanna start the weekend,
我没意见 先生们
that's fine with me, gentlemen.
因为我和丽莎要卷土重来
Because me and Lisa about to come back
吊打你们
and issue that smackdown.
让我先放下包 马上回来
Let me go drop my bags, and I will be right back.
真好啊 我敢说这些木头也是回收再利用的
This is nice. I bet you this is all repurposed wood, too.
这里可能是房♥东放私人物品的
Hmm. This must be where they keep their personal items.
锁上了 - 或者这里是主卧
It's locked. - Or maybe it's the master bedroom.
摩根和肖恩
And Morgan and Shawn,
朋友圈里的那对爱侣 已经占用了
the couple of the friend group, took it.
好吧 说到爱侣
Okay. Speaking of couples,
有小道消息说朋友圈里
a little birdy told me that another couple
又出现一对爱侣
may be in our friend group.
我不确定哦 只是听说
I'm not saying, I'm just saying.
你不确定 只是听说什么了 艾莉森?
You're not saying, but you're just saying what, Allison?
我只是说 纳姆迪
I'm just saying, Nnamdi,
不要再伤她的心了 我认真的
do not break her heart again, and I mean that.
没问题
I got you.
记住 你还要过杜恩那一关
And remember, you gonna have to deal with Dewayne, too.
搅拌均匀 宝贝
Mix it up, baby.
这就对了
Oh, yeah.
这是不是最黑人的操作了
This ain't the Blackest shit ever?
你知道还有什么很黑人吗? 糖尿病
You know what else is real Black? Diabetes.
没有人会喝这个的
Ain't nobody drinking that.
不了谢谢 - 知道吗
We're good. - You know what?
我会祈祷这些仇恨离开你的心灵
I'mma pray that you get all that hate out your heart.
你这是为什么呢?
And why would you do that?
仇恨使我年轻貌美
That's what keeps me nice and young.
别闹了 一会再弄掉了
Stop playing, you gonna make me drop these.
好吧
Okay.
好兄弟 - 嘿 走一个
My brotha. - Hey. Let's go.
我叫它 金神特饮
I call it King's Kool-Ayyy.
咋回事啊 金神别饮了
The fuck, brother. Call it King's Kool-No.
不好喝吗? - 哥们 你high大了
Is it that bad? - Yes, bro. You tripping.
糖喝太多小心腿抽筋
Sugar fuck around and give you a cramp.
天啦 妈耶
God damn! Shit!
说真的 兄弟 过得怎么样?
Damn. But shit, bro, how you been?
我过得不错
I've been good, you know.
感觉一切都步入了正轨
I feel like everything's starting to fall into place.
不错 - 健身房♥也有了一批常客
Okay. - Got steady clients at the gym.
我也开始和一个女孩交往
I'm seeing this girl now.
妈耶 只交往了一个吗?
Oh, shit. Only one?
是啊 只有一个 我改头换面了
Yes, bro. Only one. I'm a new man.
你知道这叫什么吗?
Wow. You know what I call that?
成长 - 幻象
Mmm. Growth. - Delusion.
什么? - 这些话 自从我们认识
What? - You been saying that same thing
你每隔两年就这么说一遍
like, every two years since we met.
你干了些不是人的事 感觉愧疚
You do some fuck shit, you feel bad,
自我反省 然后重新做人
you reflect, become a new man.
但这个重新做的人又不干人事
But then the new nigga do some fuck shit,
整个流程又再次循环
and the whole cycle just start over again.
得了吧 哥们
Come on, bruh.
这次不一样了 - 这次不一样了
This time is different. - This time is different.
尼哥 你每次都说一样的话
Nigga, you say the same thing every time.
你一点没变
You ain't changed.
别扯那没用的 你怎么样了?
Man, fuck all that bull. What about you?
你还是那白人的奴隶吗?
What, you still a slave to the White man?
你们不能再叫我老婆"那白人"了
Y'all gonna stop calling my wife the White man, all right?
她叫珍妮 - 行吧
Her name is Jenny. - Okay.
她也不是那种白人 不过是人种罢了
And she ain't "White" White. She ethnic White.
她是亚美尼亚人 - 得了吧
She Armenian. - Come on, man.
那婊砸白到嘴对嘴亲狗狗
That bitch is dog-kisses on-the-mouth,
喝南瓜香料拿铁 看棒球赛唱歌♥
pumpkin-spice-latte, Sweet-Caroline, Bye-Bye-ByeWhite.
你是管我老婆叫婊砸吗?
So, you just gon' call my wife a bitch?
别这样 兄弟 只是那种口语表达
Just, come on, bruh. Nah, I meant bitch in the colloquial sense.
你懂的
You know, like,
嘿 婊砸 那种
"Hey, bitch.
你的墨西哥玉米饼还吃吗?
"You gon' finish that quesadilla?"
不对 这个例子不好
Yeah, no, that was a bad example.
好啦 哥们 我不是故意...
All right, look, bruh, I didn't mean...
我逗你玩的
I'm fucking with you.
去死啦 兄弟 - 我逗你玩的
Fuck outta here, bro. - I'm fucking with you.
我改头换面了
I'm a changed man.
看看我啊
Shit, look at me.
所以她把你身上所有的街头戾气斗殴驱散了?
So, you telling me she wrung every bit of the thug out of you, bro?
一点都没有了?
There's not even a little bit left?
你现在连枪都不带了?
Like, you really ain't packing right now?
不了 哥们
Nah, man.
* 乔丹·皮尔《逃出绝命镇》中黑人被催眠时主观意志所在的地方
你可真是进到"沉没地带"了
Man, you really in the "Sunken Place."
全身心投入了 哥们
Balls deep, my brother. Balls deep.
有红桃吗? - 没有
You got a heart? Nope.
最后一张草花在你手里 对吧?
You got that last club, don't you?
电影精选列表