以下内容基于真实事件改编
...虽然从未发生过
* 游戏屋
片名:《黑化游戏》
* 砂糖
* 那个婊砸
* 阿德拉: 一种能够刺♥激♥中枢神经的药物
副作用: 运动能力增强 精神警觉
* 信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥: 开启
* 信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥: 关闭
* 克莱夫·L·康纳 555号♥山谷路 伊利诺伊州
我可太喜欢炉火了
I love a good fire. Mmm.
赶紧把这布置一下
Let's get this place set.
这个正好放这里
Ooh, this can go right here.
这些玩意可留不得
Well, y'all gonna have to go,
就这个周末而已
just for the weekend, though.
为我们干杯
Cheers to us.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗? 肖恩?
Hello? Shawn?
喂 别闹了
Yo, stop playing.
我可有枪! 该死的
I got a gun! God damn it.
* DMX: 活跃在千禧年前后的黑人说唱歌♥手 代表作X Gon Give It to You等
嘿 哥们...能行不 这也太DMX了
Hey, yo... That's too DMX. What are you doing?
宝贝 是你吗?
Baby, is that you?
妈呀 摩根 - 尼哥!
Damn, Morgan! - Nigga!
你看 我就知道当初不应该
See, I knew I shouldn't have got you
在圣诞节送你泰拳课
the Muay Thai class for Christmas.
你现在太强了 正经的强
You "strong" strong. You strong with a C.
但你怎么就不说句话呢?
But why the hell didn't you say something?
你差点让我把酒打翻了
Damn, you almost made me spill my wine.
所以你差点打断你男人的鼻子
So, you almost break your man nose,
但心疼的是酒?
but, "Oh, no, my wine?"
宝贝 我们独自住在林中小屋
Baby, we are all alone in a cabin in the woods.
其他人来之前 你进来必须说句话
Until the others get here, you got to announce yourself.
你要求太多了 - 是吗?
You asking for too much. - Am I?
回头爱抚你的小鸡鸡
I'll touch your penis later.
一言为定 - 太好猜了你
Deal. - So predictable.
好啦好啦 但你得来看看那个房♥间
Okay, okay, but you gotta check out this room.
这玩意太野了 - 有多野?
This shit is wild. - How wild?
来嘛 - 你喜欢玩神秘?
Come on. - Oh, you like it sick. Okay.
跟我来
Follow me.
跟着老大走 是吧?
Follow the leader, huh?
没错
Yeah.
* 模仿的《十三号♥星期五》经典配乐
别闹了
Stop playing.
这是刀锋战士家吗? 韦斯利呢?(刀锋战士演员)
Is it Blade's house? Where's Wesley?
我想见见韦斯利
I want to talk to Wesley.
如果真的是 你就知道钱花得值在哪了
If it is, you know what they pay you for. Wait, hold up.
等等 我很清楚刚才没关门
I know I left this door open.
不行 我要去薰烟驱邪
Uh-uh. I'mma go get my sage. - Uh-uh. Uh-uh.
别啦 别啦 别啦 没事的
Come on, come on, come on, now. We good.
听着 我不跟你玩了
Listen, I won't play.
我在相亲节目里看到过一集
I watched a whole entire Dateline episode
有一对疯子兄妹
with this psycho brother and sister
把自己乱♥伦♥生的孩子
who kept their incest-bred kids
藏在民宿屋的楼梯地下
hidden under the stairs of their Airbnb.
还有 那不是相亲节目
Also, that wasn't Dateline,
那是一部电影
that was just the plot from the movie
叫《阶梯下的恶魔》
People Under the Stairs.
好像还真是
You might be right.
差点把我自己弄残 但是请进
Kinda fucked myself up, but here you go.
你没事吧? - 欢迎光临
You okay? - Enter my port of doom.
来来来
Wow. - Come on, come, come.
你之前知道这个民宿里
Did you know this house was gonna have
包含这么酷的游戏屋吗?
this cool ass game room?
我不知道
No, I did not.
但我想给你看的不止这些
But that's not why I brought you in here.
你一定要来看看这个
You gotta check this out.
黑化游戏 认真的吗? - 没错
The Blackening. Seriously? - Yup.
* 黑脸厚唇的形象是旧时代对黑人丑♥化♥性的刻板脸谱形象
现在在华纳和迪士尼的老动画还找得到
* 吉姆·克劳法:1876年至1965年间美国南部各州以及边境各州对有色人种实行种族隔离制度的法律
吉姆·克劳程度的冒犯 是吧?
What in the Jim Crow fuck, right?
这实在让人不舒服
Uh-uh. This is hella disturbing.
这为什么会在这间屋子里?
Why the hell is this in this house?
民宿评论里完全没提过 但我说
This was not in any of the reviews, but guess what?
我绝对要写差评
It's about to be.
一等到手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥
I don't know but as soon as I get a signal,
我就让这帮人社会性死亡
I'm fittin' to cancel their asses immediately.
记得蓝牙传给我
Yo, AirDrop me all of that.
没问题 笑一个 混♥蛋♥
I got you. Say, "Cheese," motherfucker.
宝贝 这太野了 - 是啊
Baby, this is wild. - Yeah.
这游戏要怎么玩呢?
How do you even play this game?
游戏规则是什么? - 你想玩吗?
Like, what are the rules? - You tryna play?
我是有点好奇的 你不好奇吗?
I mean, I'm a little curious. Aren't you?
* 小黑人桑波:出版于1♥8♥9♥9年的一部英国儿童故事书角色
"桑波"一词和书中的典型黑脸插图都是种族歧视
叫你打扑克从来不玩 结果在这对桑波来兴趣
I can't even get you to play Spades but you all over Sambo.
至少桑波不会反悔啊
Oh. At least Sambo don't renege.
尼哥 你当时说没红桃了 结果呢?
Nigga, if you say you don't have hearts, guess what?
你就不该出红桃啊
You shouldn't have hearts.
抽张牌
Pick a card.
至少它还没坏
At least we know it's working.
可能靠歧视发言运转
Shit probably runs on racism.
这样的能源
Now, that is one battery
暂时还是源源不断的 - 刚才那句
that ain't dying no time soon. - That's a sober comment
妥妥的金句 - 抽张牌!
right there, baby. - Pick a card!
行了尼哥 别着急 我抽了
Okay, nigga, calm down. I just did.
你也对我的女人客气点 知道吗?
Yeah, and you better watch how you talking to my lady, okay?
好的 - 你抽到什么?
Okay. - What you got?
你是恐怖电影里的黑人角色
"You are a Black character in a horror movie.
证明你能活下来
"Prove that you can stay alive.
说出一个在恐怖电影中活下来的黑人角色
"Name one Black character that survived a horror movie.
必须回答正确 不然就没命了 什么鬼
"You must answer correctly, or you die." What the hell?
所以只是个题材敏感的小知识问答
So this is just an aggressively-themed trivia game.
等等 在这个桌游出现的年代
Hold up, were there even niggas in horror movies
恐怖片里真的有黑人吗? - 宝贝 你想太复杂了
when this game was created? - Baby, you're thinking too much about this,
好吗 我知道答案
all right? I know the answer.
贾达·萍克和欧玛·艾普斯《惊声尖叫2》
It is Jada Pinkett, Omar Epps, Scream 2.
看招 桑波
Boom, Sambo.
那俩尼哥刚开场就死了啊
Them niggas was the first to die.
你说啥呢?
What are you talking about?
我其实怀疑片场的预算
I honestly think that the studio didn't have
不够撑住他们演完整部电影
the budget to keep 'em the whole movie.
所以他们才死那么早
Mmm-hmm. - That's why they had to die first.
看看这里都有什么
All right, let's see what we got here.
是一些棋子
We got game pieces. - Mmm-hmm.
等等
Wait a minute.
这个是不是很像我的耳环?
Don't this look like my earring?
我看看
Let me see.
好像一样 又不太一样
Yeah, like, it's the same but different.
时间已到
Your time has run out.
你们没有回答正确
You did not answer correctly.
等等 桌游怎么能知道
But hold up. How the hell does a game know
我们有没有回答正确?
if we answer correctly or not?
没法知道 看我的
It don't. Watch this.
你在看着我们吗 桑波?
You watching us, Sambo?
当然在看了 是时候去死了
Well, yes, I am. It's time to die.
我看不见 你在哪?
I can't see. Where are you?
宝贝? 宝贝? 说句话
Baby? Baby? Keep talking.
摩根 宝贝 听我的声音 我在这
Morgan, baby, follow my voice. Follow my voice. I'm over here.
好的 找到我了 来吧 来吧
Okay, you got me. You got me. Come on, come on, come on.
找到我了 找到我了
Okay, okay. You got me. You got me.
我好害怕
I'm so scared.
听着
Listen.
那是不是...
Is that...
是不是呼吸声?
Is that breathing?
等等 我找下手♥机♥
Wait. Let me get my phone. Let me get my phone.
电影精选列表