等等 你在做什么?
Wait, what are you doing?
我们得玩完游戏
Well, we gotta finish the game.
我们不玩了 - 我建议你们抽张牌
No, we don't. - I would suggest you pick a card.
你听到他说的了 抽张牌
You heard what he said. Girl, pick a card.
在你们这种情况下
"In your predicament,
黑人角色总是第一个死掉的
"the Black character is always the first to die.
我会饶你们一命 只要你们
"I will spare your lives if you sacrifice the person
牺牲最黑的一个人
"you deem the Blackest to me."
最黑的人?
The Blackest?
选择一个人成为牺牲品
"Choose someone to sacrifice.
如果不玩游戏 就全部送死 你们有两分钟时间
"You don't play my game, you all die. You have two minutes."
我们不再玩游戏了 我们不干了
No, we're not playing the fucking game. We're done.
你们有两分钟时间决定
You have 2 minutes to decide.
这完全说不通 什么叫最黑的
It don't even make sense, "the Blackest."
这也太主观了
That is so subjective.
那就莎妮卡 她天天把"尼哥"挂嘴边
Well, shit, Shanika. She say "Nigga" the most.
尼哥! - 看到了吧
Nigga! - See?
这个 最好有人开始选 不然下场就跟摩根和肖恩一样了
Well, someone has to get picked or we all end up like Morgan and Shawn.
行了 听好 这里谁也不要评头论足
All right, look, nobody should judge anybody in here, bruh.
我知道你最不想讨论
I know you ain't over here trying to argue about
谁是这里最黑的 纳姆迪
who should be the Blackest here, Nnamdi.
什么? 为什么? - 因为你完全就是非洲人
What, why? - Because you are a literal African, Nnamdi.
你身上 还是原装黑呢
You are, like, still in its original packaging Black.
抱歉宝贝 但理论上你确实最黑
I'm sorry, boo, but on paper, you the Blackest.
首先 我来自奥克兰
First of all, I'm from Oakland, all right,
我爸爸是南非人
and my daddy's from South Africa.
所以只是本土品牌 橄榄球队
So, Town biz, Raider Nation, Go A's,
迈克尔·B·乔丹《弗鲁特韦尔车站》那种
Michael B. Jordan, Fruitvale Stationoff top, bruh.
* 奥克兰本土球队 黑人文化元素和电影
不行 这只显得你更黑了
Mmm. That just makes you Blacker.
如果这里谁最黑
But if anybody is the Blackest here,
* 美国政♥治♥界活跃人士 运营一家政♥治♥宣传公♥司♥ 曾任CNN自♥由♥党政♥治♥评论员
黑白混血 父亲为非洲侨民 母亲为美国白人
那当然是非洲侨民 这位安吉拉·莱伊
it's African diaspora, Angela Rye head ass over here.
纳姆迪 认真的吗? - 当然
Wow, Nnamdi, really? - Yeah!
所以我们要这样两头堵吗?
Okay. So, that's what we doing?
因为每次你们开我的玩笑
Because every single time one of y'all make a joke,
都是 艾莉森 你这样好白 艾莉森 你那样好白
it's always, "Oh, Allison, you White this. Allison, you White that."
但现在 你们又开始借口
But now, when it is the most convenient for you,
想要利用我的黑人血统了?
you wanna use my Blackness?
当然了 - 没门 尼哥
Absolutely. - Absolutely not, nigga.
你知道吗? 如果真要玩这个游戏
Because guess what? If we playing this game,
我爸是白到口音都很白的那种 所以肯定不是我
my daddy is White with "wha", so it's surely not me.
金神呢? - 金神?
King? - King?
是啊 金神 - 你是拿枪的那位 而且你是黑帮
Yeah, King. - 'Cause you the one with the gun and you gangsta.
我以前是黑帮 行吗? 我改头换面了
I'm a ex-gangsta, all right? I changed my life.
而且我还娶了个女白人 所以...
And I'm married to a White woman, so...
这好像更糟了 - 你说得对 我闭嘴
That does not help. - You right. I'mma shut up.
还有90秒
90 seconds.
我的天 这样不行
Oh, my God, this is not working.
如果活下来 我们都需要看心理医生
I'mma need so much therapy if we get through this.
那杜恩呢?
What about Dewayne?
妹子 赶紧闭嘴 你没听我刚说什么吗?
Girl, shut your ass up. Did you not hear what I said?
心理医生 黑人才不看心理医生
Therapy. Black people don't do therapy.
这个 其实黑人群体已经开始逐渐
Well, actually, Black people are slowly but surely
面对心理问题 改善为健康的生活方式了
adopting healthier mental health lifestyles.
确实 进步了一大步
Hey, big fucking deal.
不 说真的 这是大事
No, deadass, big fucking deal.
我们一路走来 这真的很美好
We've come a long way. It's a beautiful thing.
确实 - 是的呢
Yeah. - We have.
但这不是重点 重点是不能选我
But that's not the point. The point is y'all can't pick me.
我同性恋啊
I'm gay.
尼哥 你总拿这个做挡箭牌
Nigga, you always using that shit.
就像我那群恐同家人说的一样
No, no. And just like my homophobic family member says,
同性恋不过是包装在屌♥里的白人特性 今天 我赞同
"Gayness is just whiteness wrapped up in a bunch of dicks," and today, I agree.
包装在屌♥里?
"Bunch of dicks"?
还有70秒
70 seconds left.
听着 我们总得选个人 - 我们选不出
Look, we gotta pick somebody. - We can't.
话说回来 克里夫顿呢?
You know what? What about Clifton?
为什么不能选那个弱鸡?
Yeah, why we can't pick his little weak-ass?
你在角落里挺安静啊
You over there quiet in the corner,
你都没被邀请 但是还是来露面了
but you did not get invited to this event, but yet you showed up.
这可太黑人了 尼哥
That is some Black shit, nigga.
黑到骨子里了
Blackity Black, bro.
大伙 是摩根邀请的我
Guys, I was invited by Morgan.
怎么可能? - 还有60秒
How? - 60 seconds.
摩根给我发了电子邀请函
Morgan sent me an e-vite.
大家 我能证明我不是最黑的
Guys, I can prove I'm not the Blackest.
说吧
Prove it.
* ice cube和克里斯·塔克主演黑人主题Stoner喜剧 内容围绕街头生活与毒品交易
我没看过《星期五》- 什么鬼?
I've never seen Friday. - What the fuck?
* 主要由推特上的非裔美国用户组成的互联网群体 专注于美国黑人社区感兴趣的问题
我以为黑色推特是一种调味料
I thought Black Twitter was a type of seasoning.
* The Roots: 成立于1987年的黑人嘻哈乐队 肥伦秀的常驻配乐乐队
我喜欢不带The Roots配乐的肥伦秀
Um, I like Jimmy Fallon without The Roots.
这太不对劲了
That's wrong. - Um...
碧昂丝的超级碗表演让我没有安全感
Beyonce's Super Bowl performance made me unsafe.
同感
Same.
我给川普投过票
I voted for Trump.
什么? - 什么?
What? - What?
还投了两次
Twice.
住手 住手 住手
Stop. Stop. Stop.
手收起来...住手!
Get your hands... Stop!
我们还有一分钟 有人想杀了我们
We have a minute left. Somebody trying to kill us,
而吵架只会让事态更糟糕
and arguing is only gonna make it easier.
我们需要个计划
We need a plan.
祖先的牺牲 不是为了让我们面对困境时
Our ancestors did not die for us to abandon each other,
抛弃彼此 抛弃道德准则和黑人血脉的
our morals and our Blackness at the moment's notice in the face of adversity.
朋友 我知道你是故意搞出这种戏剧性发言的
Boy, I know you did not just go into some complete, dramatic-ass monologue
明知道我们只剩一分钟了
when you knew we only had one minute left.
时间要到了
Time is almost out.
你说话时间明明跟我一样久
Girl, you talking just as long as me. Shit.
还有二十秒
20 seconds.
听着 我们只需要选个人出来
Look, y'all, we just need to pick somebody, all right.
很抱歉 克里夫顿 就冲你刚才那番话 我选你
And I'm sorry, Clifton, for that dumb-ass shit that you just said, I pick you, bruh.
* 川普口号♥"让美国再次强大"的缩写
不要 - 我也选你个MAGA混♥蛋♥
No. - I pick your MAGA ass, too.
不要 - 艾莉森?
No. - Allison?
我选克里夫顿
I vote for Clifton.
金神? - 这尼哥
King? - This nigga.
宝贝
Bae.
宝贝
Bae.
这个 我也没别的选择了 克里夫顿
I mean, I guess I don't have a choice. I pick Clifton.
杜恩?
Dewayne?
五秒钟
5 seconds.
很抱歉 克里夫顿
I'm so sorry, Clifton.
我选你
I pick you.
时间到
Your time is up. - Wow.
我还以为我们挺合得来
You know, I really thought we connected.
如果你们有任何理智
You know, if you guys had any more sense,
就知道这就是游戏的目的
you'd know that this is what the game wanted us to do.
让我们互相翻脸 像动物一样狂躁
To turn on each other. To act like animals.
你们着了游戏的道了
You gave it what it wanted.
好吧 - 尼哥!
All right. - Nigga!
* 其实是白人主义者对BLM活动进行诡辩的标语
一切生命都珍贵
All lives matter.
这样不太好 - 我去找他
That didn't feel right. - I'll go get him.
又锁上了
It's locked again.
你喜欢饥饿游戏吗!
Do you like Hunger Games?
我比较喜欢小说 但你可能不识字吧
I love the books but you probably don't even read.
也许我们可以聊聊
Uh, maybe we can talk this out, you know. Um...
该死
Dang it.
妈的
Fuck.
我的天
Oh, my God.
电影精选列表