没错 而且是小数 - 得嘞
Yup, and it's low. Got you.
她可真多草花啊 我看看
Oh, yeah, she love the club. Let me see.
这帮男的 可真讨厌
Yo, I hate these dudes. I hate 'em.
手气不好哈
Not a good time.
我就知道 这样就清场了
I knew it, and that might be board.
五
Five.
是不是自爆了
That may be the dagger.
该死 我只剩一张
Shit. All I got is a...
可以啊 婊砸
Dang, bitch!
不愧是我的牌友
That's my partner, okay?
这才叫六月解放节 混♥蛋♥们
That is what we do on Juneteenth, motherfuckers.
你们都作弊 - 我们作弊?
Y'all cheated, man. - So now we cheated?
恭喜 骑士精神未死
Congratulations. Chivalry's not dead.
得了吧 认输认命
Oh, oh. Take your L and go.
输家才这么说呢 纳姆迪
Nnam, that's something a loser would say, Nnamdi.
别输不起
Don't be a sore loser.
杜恩 来玩一把吗?
Hey, Dewayne, you wanna run one?
来嘛 杜恩
Come on, Dewayne.
来嘛 兄弟 来一把
Come on, bro, let's run one.
杜恩 你刚是特意背对我吗 跟我黑深残?
Dewayne, did you just shift in your seat at me, you little moody ass?
杜恩怎么了? - 他总来这套
What is wrong with Dewayne? - He always does this.
一开始装得很沉稳
First, he gets all introspective and shit,
等二十分钟之后
and then 20 minutes later...
我太爱这首歌♥了 你们热不热?
I fucking love this song. Are y'all hot?
有点热啊 - 他最好喝点水
Kinda hot. Oh, he needs some water.
迷幻药终于上头了
Yup, that molly finally got his ass.
我的天 他玩得真野
Oh, my God, he is wilding.
我感受到音乐正在
Oh, I feel like the music is
轻吻我的后颈
kissing me on my neck.
没人在轻吻你的后颈
Nobody kissing your neck.
杜恩 得了吧
Yes, Dewayne. Come on!
你最好把裤子也撕了
You better rip those pants off, Dewayne.
来嘛 谁还用穿衣服?
Come on, who needs clothes, boo? Yes!
不是吧
No. No.
跳得真high 杜恩
You got it going, Dewayne.
纳姆迪 是你吗?
Nnamdi, is that you?
该死 你吓到我了
Shit! You scared me.
嘿 怎么了?
Hey, what's the problem?
我好愧疚
I feel bad.
杜恩还不知道呢
Dewayne still doesn't know
我们复合的事 - 杜恩?
we got back together. - Dewayne?
也许如果你告诉他
Maybe if you tell him,
你发觉自己比朋友更成熟
you might realize that you outgrew your friend.
天啊
Boy.
你真以为你可以对朋友讲
You really thought you just said something.
你发觉自己比朋友更成熟
"You realize you've outgrown your friend."
你根本不懂我的友谊
You don't know shit about my friendship.
行吧
Okay.
我的天 - 你没事吧?
Oh, my God. - Are you okay?
我的迷幻药起劲了
My molly just hit.
抱歉我刚发火了
Look, I'm sorry I lashed out.
我有点过激了 但你也越界了
I was projecting a bit, but you were overstepping.
现在...
Now...
裤子脱了
take your pants off.
吓死你!
Boo, motherfucker!
婊砸 你在玩火 我差点打你
Bitch, you play too much. I almost hit you.
尼哥 你high了吗? - 有点吧
Nigga, is you high? - A little bit.
迷幻药吗? - 是啊
You on molly? - Yeah.
给点 你还有吗?
Gimme some. Where you got some at?
我的天啊 进来说话 - 好吧
Oh, my God. Go in the house. - Okay. Get me...
给我点 - 你怎么来这么晚 走啦
Get me some molly. - Ow. You so late, move.
等等 别弄碎了我的酒
Hold on! 'Bout to fuck up my Moscato.
这可是蜜桃薰衣草 - 从正门进来啦
This is peach lavender. - Go through the front door.
爱你哟 - 爱你
I love you. - Love you.
六月节快乐 尼哥们! 莎妮卡到场!
Happy Juneteenth, niggas! Shanika in the hizzouse.
艾莉森 妹子!
What's up, Ally? Girlfriend, hi!
你好吗?
Yes, how are ya?
见到你太高兴啦 把这个冰起来
It's so good to see you, boo. Put that on ice.
咋样 莎妮卡? 你都去哪了 - 你好啊 尼哥!
What's up, Shanika? Where you been? - What up, nigga?
我迷路了 我的车上不去山坡
I got lost, and then my car couldn't make it up that fucking hill.
大伙 我碰见... - 克里夫顿
Y'all, I ran into, um... - Clifton.
我好久没见你了 自从...
I have not seen you since we were at the...
自从那次... - 我不知道啊
At the one... - I don't know that nigga.
就在... - 学校
At the... - School.
学校!
School! - School!
就是那里
That's what it was.
没错 - 是啊
All right. - Yes.
欢迎! - 谢谢
Well, welcome. - Thanks. I appreciate it.
我也很惊讶收到邀请
I mean, I'm surprised I was invited, too.
总之 你们谁有安卓充电器吗?
Anyway, do you guys have an Android charger?
跟你说了 我们不支持
I told you, we don't support that.
好啦 人无完人
All right, well, you can't win 'em all.
谢谢大家邀请我 - 丽莎哪去了?
Thanks for having me. - Y'all, where's Lisa?
就知道你们这帮人不会丢下我先开始
I know y'all motherfuckers didn't start numbing reality without me,
因为如果是这样...
'cause if you did...
咋样啊 丽莎!
What up, Lis?
你闻起来像臭男人 你干啥了?
You smell like dick. What the fuck you been doing?
哦 干♥他♥来着吧
Oh. That's who you been doing.
我不小心也闻到了臭男人
I accidentally smelled some of the dick.
丽莎就是你说的新女孩?
So, Lisa the new girl you was telling me about?
怎么气氛忽然安静 大家都看着我?
Oh, so suddenly it's quiet and all eyes are on me.
是我的名声问题吗?
Is that my reputation?
发生了什么事 都等着我带头挑事呢?
Something happens and y'all just waiting on me to be combative?
我甚至都没生气 我保证
Guys, I'm not even mad, I promise.
丽莎 给点让我能跟他一样上头的
Lis, I'm tryna be as fucked up as he is.
咱们开始狂欢吧!
Let's get this party started.
我们都来喝一杯吧
Yep. We should all take shots, right?
太好了
Yes. Please.
赶紧都来玩扑克 继续吊打
Get back to handing out these ass-whoopings in Spades.
你说啥呢?
Who are you talking to?
拜托了 你是知道
Oh, puh-lease. 'Cause you know good and well
我们整晚都在吊打你们吧 是吧丽莎?
we've been whooping your ass all night, right, Lisa?
你们走运罢了 别太上头了
Y'all got lucky. Don't let it go to your heads.
嘿 杜恩 - 嘿
Hey, Dewayne. - Hey.
我的天 真高兴又见到你
Oh, my God. Gal, it's so nice to see you again.
我叫克里夫顿 - 哦 对
It's Clifton. - Oh... Yes.
我的天 我记得的
Oh, my God, I'm so... I knew that.
真抱歉 我嗑太多药了
I'm so sorry. I've taken a lot of drugs.
知道我的包可以放在哪吗?
Do you know where I can put my bag?
摩根和肖恩哪去了?
Where's Morgan and Shawn?
我昨晚收到短♥信♥说他们到这了
I got a text last night saying that they made it here.
他们更早还给我们发了短♥信♥
They texted us earlier, actually,
说他们今天会晚点回来
and told us that they were gonna come back later on this evening.
谢谢你 - 没什么
Hey, thank you. - You're welcome.
给 克里夫顿 - 谢谢 宝贝
Here, Clifton. - Thank you, baby.
不是 自己拿着 尼哥
No, hold it, nigga.
我来祝酒! - 太棒了
I have a toast. - Yes!
今年的六月节 我想庆祝一下自♥由♥
On this Juneteenth Day, I would like to celebrate freedom.
自♥由♥ - 自♥由♥
Freedom. - Freedom.
不再拘束于那些比起关心自己
Freedom from caring about people
更关心别人的朋友们
more than they care about themselves.
我的一个朋友曾说 人是会成长的
A friend of mine once told me, "People can grow."
那时我还不懂她的意思
At the time, I didn't know what she meant,
但现在我明白了 她是想说 各自分开成长
but now I know that she meant, "Grow apart."
没错 然后他们就死了
Uh-huh. And then they die.
这就是命运 - 杜恩
And that's called fate. - Dewayne.
为了择偶标准和自尊干杯
Mmm. Cheers to having standards and self-respect.
好朋友一辈子
To friendship for life.
一辈子 - 一辈子
For life. - For life.
真好 说得太好了
Lovely. That sounds awesome.
电影精选列表