Yo! When did we become the kind of people
主动走进黑暗地下室的人了?
that walk into dark-ass basements?
谢谢你陪我来
Nice of you to join me.
那是一口井吗? 这是什么房♥子啊
Is that a well? What kind of house is this?
天啊 我服了 这混♥蛋♥是真疯了
Shit. I'm impressed. Motherfucker's crazy.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
怎么了? 马路在那边
What? The road is that way.
不对不对 马路在这边 湖在那边
No, no, no. The road is this way. The lake is that way.
什么?
What?
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢?
What the fuck is you doing?
好吧 等等 我感觉好奇怪
Okay, hold up, I feel weird as shit!
好吧 我得停一下了
Okay, I think I need to stop.
大伙 你们先走 我在这里调整下情绪
Guys, just go. I'm just gonna sit here with my feelings.
调整情绪? - 什么?
Your feelings? What?
艾莉森 你吃的阿德拉把你搞得不轻
Allison, that Adderall got you bugging the fuck out.
加把劲 艾莉森 我们不能把你丢在这
Come on, Allison. We not finna leave you here.
没事 你们走吧
No, just go.
听着 你跟我一起呼吸 好吗?
Look, I need you to breathe with me, all right?
吸气 呼气
Inhale, exhale.
现在有个疯子在这里
There's a crazy motherfucker out here
像打猎一样追杀我们
hunting us like we animals.
这不是坐下来歇息的时候
This ain't the time to be sitting down.
我需要你坚强起来
I need you to be strong.
* 美国黑人♥权♥利运动历史人物 在公交车上拒绝为白人让座
你衣服上印着罗莎·帕克斯 对吧?
You got Rosa Parks on your shirt, right?
换做她 她会坐下吗?
Would she be sitting down right now?
这个 她就是坐下了啊
I mean, that's exactly what she did.
尼哥闭嘴! 看着我
Man, nigga, shut up! Look at me.
如果你想要出人头地
If you wanna be somebody and if you wanna go somewhere,
那你就赶紧清醒过来
then you better wake up and...
认真听 - 没错 婊砸
Pay attention. - That's right, bitch.
现在 绷紧伤口赶紧走
Now, come on with your injured ass.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
求你告诉我那是金神特饮
Please tell me that's some of King's Kool-Ayyy.
我们都清楚那不是
We both know what that is, man.
行吧
Okay.
去啊 - 你去啊
Go. Shit. - Look, you go.
好吧 但是摩根在哪?
Okay, but where's Morgan?
趁那家伙没回来
Let's see if we can figure out
赶紧看看这些都是怎么操作的
how this fucker operates before he gets back.
我的天 屋里到处都有摄像机
Oh, my God. There are cameras all over this house.
他全程都在监视我们
He's been watching our every move this entire time.
快看啊
Y'all, look.
* 美国北方南方的分界线 划分宾夕法尼亚州与自马里兰州至西弗吉尼亚州一部分的东西边界线 在1861-1865年美国内战前是奴隶州与非奴隶州之间的分界线 旗帜为南方旗帜
我们不是在梅森-迪克逊线北边吗
I thought we were above the Mason-Dixon.
那是什么?
What was that?
真不意外 他会先追杀最黑的那个
Fucking 'course, he'd go after the darkest people first.
我们得回楼上去 - 真的吗?
We gotta go back upstairs. - Really?
好吧
Okay.
妈的! 我们走错了!
Fuck! No. We went the wrong way.
看到没! 艾莉森 我就说过...艾莉森?
See? Allison, I told you. Allison?
艾莉森! 该死 她去哪了
Allison! Fuck, where is she?
她可能药正上头呢
Her ass probably high.
我不怪她 我也想上头一下
I don't blame her. I wanna do the same thing.
不行 金神 你得陪我清醒着
No, King, you gotta stay with me, okay?
我能在远处看到房♥子
Look, I can see houses in the distance.
我要游泳过去 他们不会怀疑的
Okay, I'mma swim across. They won't suspect it.
他们大概还以为我们不会游泳
They probably assume we can't swim anyway.
他们没猜错 我真的不会
They be assuming right, 'cause I can't.
你可真会刻板印象 - 要么换你来
Wow! Way to be a fucking stereotype. - You know what? You go ahead
带着你的特权跳进漆黑 未知的水里
and hop your little privileged ass in that dark, mysterious water,
我要爬上这棵树
I'mma climb up this tree.
等你到了对岸 给我个信♥号♥♥
You give me a signal when you get across.
你真的爬得上去吗?
Is that something you can even do?
我逃过警♥察♥追捕 躲过子弹
I ran from cops, I dodged bullets,
我翻过大门 比起来这简单多了
I jumped gates. This is easy, all right?
噢 妈耶
Oh, shit.
这看起来真丢人
This is really embarrassing.
赶紧过来帮我 - 尼哥 拜托
Get up and help me, God damn it! - Nigga, come on.
别把手指头伸进我屁♥眼♥里
Don't put your finger in my asshole.
这扇门不是开的吗? - 无所谓了 我们要闯过去
Wasn't this door open? - It don't even matter, yo. We gon' go straight through.
准备好了?
Ready?
尼哥起来 我第一个
Nigga, move, I'll go first. Okay.
预备
Here we go.
好啦我懂你为什么不想第一个冲了
Okay, I see why you didn't wanna go first.
我的天 你们俩搁这跳舞呢吗?
Oh, my God, are you guys fucking line dancing?
等等
Wait, hold on.
一 二
One, two...
我听到尖叫声 出什么事了吗?
I heard screaming. Is everything okay?
特白管♥理♥员♥? 是你吗?
Ranger White? Is that you?
正是在下 - 天啊 这算好事坏事?
In the flesh. - Oh, shit. Is this good or bad?
等等 我们怎么知道能不能信他?
Wait. How do we know we can trust him?
无意冒犯
No offense.
我是好人那边的 - 他们都这么说 这没意义
I'm one of the good ones. - That does not help. They all say that.
而且让你看起来更可疑了
That actually makes you seem more suspicious.
你们真的可以相信我
You can trust me. Seriously.
如果我被邀请一起去野炊
If I got an invite to the cookout,
我会深感荣幸 但不会去
I'd be honored, but I wouldn't go.
那是为什么? - 因为我知道我的出现
And why the fuck not? - Because I know my presence
对于全黑人的气氛来说是种扰乱
in an all-Black space would be a disturbance
应该退一步 维持全黑人的气氛
and undo it being an all-Black space.
这回答得还挺好的
That's a pretty good answer.
我信了 - 行 我觉得行
I'm sold. - Mmm-hmm. Works for me.
听着 我们要放下双手
Look, we're gonna lower our hands.
请放 - 好的 很好
Lower away. - Okay, great.
我们头一次这么高兴能见到一个白人拯救者
Look, I've never been so happy to see a White savior.
有人要杀我们 请你救救我们
Somebody's trying to kill us. Please help us. Please.
喔 慢点慢点
Whoa. Slow down.
有个戴面具的杀手追杀我们 已经有两个朋友死掉了
A masked killer is after us and two of our friends are dead.
什么叫死掉了 - 死了
What do you mean dead? - Dead.
死了 见上帝那种
Dead, meet your maker dead, dead.
你们其他几个人呢? - 我们分开了
Where are the rest of your friends? - We split up.
你们分开了? 你们不都是黑人吗?
You split up? But you all are Black.
喔 别太自在了 - 不是吧
Whoa. Do not get comfortable. - I know you didn't.
很大胆啊 兄弟 - 抱歉
Bold move, bro. - Sorry.
你不需要叫后援之类的吗?
Don't you need to call for help or something?
好 冷静点 我叫人来帮忙
Okay, try to calm down. I'll get some help.
特白呼叫总部
This is White to base.
特白呼叫总部
White to base. This is White.
特白
White.
特白
White.
真奇怪 这是卫星系统 应该一直有信♥号♥♥的
That's weird. Runs on a satellite system, should always work.
这里有信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥
The signal is actively being blocked.
所以我们都没法报♥警♥
That's why we couldn't call out.
你一定要信我们啊
You gotta believe us.
跟我来
Come with me.
好 快点上车
All right, get in quick.
好的 - 好的
Okay. - Okay.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
锁好车门 低下身子 不要担心
Lock the doors, get down, and don't worry.
哥们 你要去哪...我们直接走行吗?
Dude, where are you... Can we just go?
你要去哪? - 他去哪了?
Where are you going? - Where is he going?
为什么白人总要去不该去的地方?
Why White people always gotta go where they shouldn't go?
什么?
What?
尼哥 你在冲我射箭?
Nigga, are you shooting arrows at me?
不要! 喂!
No! Hey!
喂! 住手!
Hey! Stop it! Stop!
金神! 住手!
King! Stop!
让我看看你没了十字弓还怎么耍威风
Let's see what you got without that bitch-ass crossbow.
来啊? 来啊?
What's up? What's up?
来吧
Come on.
妈的! 老子要吊打你那个熊样
电影精选列表