为了那个文章里你杀死的女孩?
The article about the girl you killed?
叮叮叮 干得漂亮 丽莎
Ding, ding, ding, ding. Good job, Lis.
干得好
Good job. All right.
根据文章描述 十年前的今夜发生了那些事
Per the article, that happened 10 years ago tonight.
问题二
Question two,
十年前的今夜 还发生了什么?
what else happened 10 years ago tonight?
那是 呃...
It was, uh...
什么? 说啊
The what? Come on.
聚会 是聚会 六月节聚会
The party. It was the party. It was the Juneteenth party.
又他妈答对了
Ding, fucking, ding.
我记得你喝得很醉 - 很好
I remember you got really drunk. - Okay.
丽莎和我一直给你们灌酒
Lisa and I kept trying to give your ass shots
但你们只想着打扑克
but all you wanted to do was fucking play Spades.
那晚的筹码涨到了一千块
The pot was up to $1,000 that night
所有人都像疯了一样
and everybody was acting fucking crazy.
没错 那帮混♥蛋♥都飘了
Yeah, motherfuckers were fucking tripping.
要知道 我本来很开心
You know, I was just so excited
能和跟我一样的人在一起
to be around people that looked like me.
我可以第一个承认
And I'll be the first to admit,
我从来不怎么会跳舞 杜恩
I was never the best dancer, Dewayne,
也没那么幽默 莎妮卡
or the funniest, Shanika,
也不会劈腿 纳姆迪...别激动
or the best cheater, Nnamdi... Relax.
还有不知道你干什么的 丽莎
Or whatever you do, Lisa.
我是律师 - 恭喜
I'm an attorney. - Congrats.
但要知道 我最喜欢的 莫过于游戏
But you know, one thing I love more than all that is games.
大富翁 象棋 跳棋 四子棋
Monopoly, chess, checkers, Connect Four,
无论想跟我玩什么 我都非常厉害
whatever you wanna play me in, I'm a monster at it, you know.
但有一个游戏我永远
But the one game I could never,
永远找不到诀窍 就是扑克
ever really get a handle on was Spades.
因为在佛蒙特 没人打扑克!
Because nobody plays Spades in Vermont!
所以那一晚 我犯了个普通的错误
So, that night I made one honest mistake.
我以为我没有草花了
I thought I was out of clubs.
该死 该死 我还记得
Oh, shit. Shit. I remember that.
你乱搞一通 然后反悔了
You fucked around and you reneged.
随便谁都可能犯这种错误
And it could have happened to anybody.
但除了会玩的尼哥们
Not to niggas who know how to play.
那是个正常的错误!
It was an honest mistake!
你在做什么? - 太棒了!
What you doing? - Yes!
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
克里夫顿! 我还以为他死了
Clifton! I thought he was dead.
看来他比我们还会玩游戏
I guess he's better at games than we thought.
那不过是犯了个小错
It was a simple mistake.
一个小错 被你们咬住不放
A mistake that you all couldn't let go.
然后开始转而攻击我有多黑
You turned it into some ultimatum about how Black I was.
你们都嘲笑我 攻击我
And you laughed at me, and you attacked me
谈论我的黑
about my Blackness.
然后你们毁掉了我的一生
And then you ruined my life.
所有人打扑克都容易急眼
Everyone gets shit over Spades,
又不是有人开除你的黑籍
it's not like someone revoked your Black card.
丽莎 你说错了 这就是你当时的原话
No, Lisa, you're incorrect. That's exactly what you said.
每一个字 我都记得
Your exact words. I remember.
你说 尼哥 你被开除黑籍了
You said, "Yeah, nigga, your Black card's revoked." That's what you said.
这个 好像确实
You know, that tracks.
我本来很荣幸能成为你的朋友
You know, I was really honored to be your friend, you know.
直到你说了那些话
Until you said what you said.
然后我就受到羞辱 排挤
And then I became embarrassed, rejected.
你知道我做了什么吗?
And you know what I did?
人生第一次 我喝了酒
I drank for the first time ever that night,
然后我驾车逃离那场闹剧
and I drove away to escape the ridicule.
但我没看到面前路过的女人
And I didn't see this woman in front of me
于是她的身体撞在了我的车上
until her body hit my car.
他跟我们在一起时 是谁在控制门锁?
If he controlling the locks, who was controlling them when he was with us?
我蹲了四年监狱
I served 4 years in jail.
过失杀人才四年?
4 years for manslaughter?
那不跟读个研一样么
That's like, grad school, man.
要知道 我还有点嫉妒
You know, I got a little jealous
看着你们各自生活
of seeing the lives you were living,
过着各自光鲜的人生
the amazing lives you were living,
而我的人生被夺走了
because my life got taken away.
因为对你们来说 我不够黑
Because I wasn't Black enough for you.
我真的以为 那两个乡巴佬
I honestly thought that those redneck twins
能完成任务的 但他们失败了
would have gotten the job done, but they didn't.
看来廉价劳动力的廉价不是没理由的
I guess cheap labor is cheap for a reason.
总会 我现在要杀了你们
Anyway, I'm gonna kill you guys now,
然后把你们的尸体
and I'm gonna dispose your bodies the same way
跟摩根和肖恩一样 扔进井里
I did Morgan and Shawn's, in the well.
尼哥! - 尼哥!
Nigga! - Nigga!
确实有点狠
Nigga indeed.
找到了 - 很好
Got it. - Yeah.
噢 该死
Oh, fuck.
好了
Okay.
我不知道 不知道按哪个 - 试试那个
I don't know which one... I don't know which one. - Try that one.
不如我们刨根问底
How about once and for all we find out
搞清楚你们到底谁最黑?
which one of you is the Blackest?
我把这个叫做 黑版《苏菲的抉择》
I'm gonna call this round, Black Sophie's Choice.
要记住 这是你们自找的
And remember, you brought this on yourselves.
要知道 有那么一瞬间 我真的以为
You know, for a moment, I actually thought
你们可能变了
maybe you changed, maybe,
直到你们推我出去送死
until you sent me out to die.
为什么? 就因为我不够黑?
And why? Because I wasn't Black enough?
主要还是川普的原因
It was mainly just the Trump thing.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
丽莎! 选出谁最黑?
Lisa, pick! Who is the Blackest?
记住 你选的那个人要去送死
And remember, the one you choose is gonna die.
我们拒绝玩你的游戏 反正你都要杀了我们
We're not playing your game, you just gonna kill us anyway.
那就动手吧 去你的游戏
So, just do it. Fuck your game, bruh.
事实上 我们应该继续玩
I actually think we should keep playing.
这个 我赞成莎妮卡和纳姆迪
You know what, I'm with Shanika and Nnamdi.
都到这时候了 你整晚
At this point, you've been fucking with us
都在玩弄我们 - 没错
this entire night. - That's right.
所以你这个不黑的白人主义混♥蛋♥
So, your non-Black, coon, MAGA ass can kiss
可以给老娘滚蛋了 事实上...
my Black ass. As a matter of fact...
你相信我吗? - 命都敢给你
Do you trust me? With my life.
好 那就玩游戏
Okay, then play the game.
你那个小十字弓
...your little ass crossbow.
我应该一指头弹飞你这个小样的
I should flick your little ass across this goddamn basement.
好 我玩你的游戏
Okay, I'll play your game.
等等 宝贝 什么?
Wait, what? Baby, what?
丽莎 你怎么敢这么大转弯的?
Lis, how the fuck you just gon' change your mind like that?
我玩你的游戏
I'll play your game.
好! 终于有了一个竞争者
Yes! Finally, we have a competitor.
来吧 选吧
Now, go ahead, choose.
谁是最黑的?
Which one's the Blackest?
我选择我自己 - 等等 什么?
I choose myself. - Wait, baby, what?
什么? 那不...我不是这么说的
What? No, that's not what I... What I said.
我说选他们中的一个
I said choose one of them, one of them.
他们中的一个! 快点!
Choose one of them! Go! Now!
这才是规则 丽莎! 快选!
Those are the fucking rules, Lisa! Pick!
纳姆迪
Psst. Nnamdi.
你跟我说话呢? - 是的
You talking to me? Yes.
这也太玄幻了 我还以为
Yo, this is trippy. I didn't think
只有女孩能眼神交流 但你讲
this mind talking worked for the guys, but go ahead.
我要你切他下路
I need you to hit him low.
等等 什么?
Wait a minute. What?
我说你切他下路 我切他上路
I said hit him low and I'm gonna hit him high.
在他们里面选! 在他们里面选!
Choose one of them! Choose one of 'em!
在他们里面选! 丽莎!
Choose one of 'em, Lisa!
他疯球了 你确定吗? - 太确定了
He's crazy. Are you sure? Yes, nigga. I'm sure.
你听到了 我选我自己
You heard me, I choose myself.
好吧 - 我拒绝你的游戏
Okay. - I refuse to play your game.
电影精选列表