Fuck! I'm gonna beat your little ass now.
你都不会斗殴的吗?
Aw, hell, you can't even fight?
什么? - 看啥热闹呢?
What? - What's good?
小样的给我站起来 这一下是为了摩根
Get your bitch ass up. This one's for Morgan.
噢! 抽筋了 该死
Oh! Cramp! Shit.
别伤害我兄弟 你♥他♥妈♥的...
Don't hurt my... Nigga, you can't fucking...
暂停 暂停
Time out. Time out.
噢 妈的!
Oh, fuck!
嘿! 住手!
Hey! Stop it!
首先 你要亲眼看我杀了你的朋友
First off, you're gonna watch me kill your friend.
不! 不! 不! - 嘿
No, no, no... Hey!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
来试试啊
Well, come and have a go.
好啊 贱婊 我们试试
All right, bitch. Let's do this.
干得漂亮
Hell, yeah.
痛扁这个混♥蛋♥ 上啊!
Beat his motherfucking ass! Hell, yeah!
天啊 看你再蹦跶
Goddamn, beat your ass now.
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
尼哥
Nigga.
你确定他不会再诈尸了?
You sure he's not gonna come back to life?
不会 妹子 他死透了 - 你把那尼哥揍惨了
No, girl, he's dead. - Hell yeah, you beat that nigga ass.
那是我在商店见过的独眼尼哥
That's the one-eyed nigga I saw at the store.
太棒了 翻翻他的口袋
Hell yeah, run his pockets.
怎么回事?
What the hell?
等等 他有哮喘
Wait a minute. He's got asthma.
所以呼吸声才那么重
That's why he was breathing like that.
卡姆登·康纳 山谷路555号♥
Camden Conner. 555 Valley Lane.
这是我们的地址啊
That's our address.
嘿 我感觉有点晕
Hey, I feel a bit woozy here.
这就是为什么我从不进树林里
See, this why I don't come to the woods
就因为有这种白人疯子
because of crazy White motherfuckers like this.
而且他们总穿这种脏兮兮的鞋
And they always got some dirty-ass shoes on.
等等 在房♥子里追杀我们那个
Wait, the nigga that was chasing us in the house
穿的是不一样的靴子
had a different pair of boots on.
记得吗? 我用刀扎了他的脚
Remember? I stabbed him in the foot.
所以除非这个混♥蛋♥换了装备
So, unless this motherfucker got costume changes...
也就是说他们不止一个人
That means that there's more than one of them.
我们得警告其他人 - 好的
We gotta warn the others. - Okay.
该死 - 金神!
Oh, fuck. - King!
听着 大家 我们...
Okay, look, y'all, we...
我们没准真能活下去
we might actually make it out of this, okay?
那得他能活着回来 他干嘛去找杀手? 我们能先走吗?
If he comes back. Why the fuck is he looking for the killer? Can we just go?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
也许想说服我们他不是杀手?
Maybe to convince us that the killer isn't him?
怎么回事? - 我们得走了
What the fuck? - We gotta go.
等一下 别再按解锁了
Stop. Stop pressing the button.
你们俩 不要再搞车门了!
Both of y'all, stop fucking with the door!
该死 该死!
Shit. Ah, shit!
打开车门 我好像没打中他
Unlock the door. I don't think I stopped him.
他要来了 快打开车门让我进来
He's coming. Unlock the door and let me in. Quick.
我知道这很可疑
I know how that looks,
但那是我在附近的树林里找到的
but I found that mask in the woods close to here.
所以我才来看看你们
It's why I came to check on you.
让我帮你们 你们得相信我啊
Let me help you. You have to trust me.
我们不信 - 让我进去!
No, we don't. - Let me in!
让我进去!
Let me in!
拜托 哥们 我们在这就是活靶子
Come on, man. We're sitting ducks out here, y'all.
也许我们该相信他
Maybe we should have trusted him.
他总是要装填弹♥药♥的 我们要趁机回去吗?
Okay, he's gonna reload at some point. Should we go back in there?
不行 我们回去干什么?
No. We go back in there for what?
那我们还有什么别的选择吗?
What other choice do we have?
我不知道! 我不知道! 该死!
I don't know. I don't know. I don't... Fuck!
好 就现在!
Okay, now!
快 快 快!
Go, go, go!
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
该死 他又开始了!
Oh, shit. He's shooting!
待在这里 待在这里
Stay right there. Stay right there.
快走 自保要紧
Just go. Save yourself.
去吧
Go.
我们不能... - 我们走
We can't... - Let's go.
我开玩笑的啊!
I was joking. Shit!
我们丢下他了 要是他躺在哪里流血呢?
We just left him. What if he's just somewhere bleeding?
不会的 宝贝 他说了不用管他
No, baby, he told us, he told us to leave him.
他不是认真的
He didn't mean it.
丽莎 听着
Okay, Lis, look.
可能不是所有人都能活过今晚
All of us ain't gonna make it through the night.
我们心里清楚 对吧?
We know that, right?
我只是说说 - 我要去找我的朋友
I'm just saying. - I'm gonna go get my friend.
谁在放音乐?
Who's playing music?
等等
Wait.
你们两个阴险毒辣的扔下我去死!
You shady motherfuckers left me to die!
我还刚救了你们一命 但无所谓 是吗?
And I just saved y'all asses. But fuck me, though, right?
你说不用管你的
You told us to leave you.
尼哥 你知道我不是真心的
Nigga, you know I didn't mean that shit.
告诉你了 - 告诉什么了
Told you. - Told you, my ass.
你不还是跟他走了
You didn't have to follow him.
让让! 让我也上去!
Move! Let me get up there.
你觉得我们该在这待多久?
How long do y'all think we should wait in here?
不知道 待到早上?
I don't know. Probably till morning?
你当那人是吸血鬼吗?
The fucker a vampire or something?
怎么早上就没事了吗? - 我也不知道啊
Why the fuck is morning more better? - I don't know.
天亮之后就没那么吓人了
'Cause it's bright out and less scary.
也有道理
That makes sense.
抱歉扔下你 但也不是每天
I'm sorry we left you, but it's not every day
我都面临着生死抉择
I'm faced with fucking life or death decisions.
很高兴知道到我这 选择是去死
It's good to know when it comes to me, the decision is death.
你什么毛病?
What is your problem?
从头到尾你都在赌气
You've been pressed this entire trip.
你有话就直说 现在时机再好不过了
If you have something to say, say it. No time like the present.
我不同意 绝对有比现在好的时机
I disagree. There is a better time than the present,
不非得现在 - 每次那尼哥让你心碎
and it is not right now. - Every time this nigga broke your heart,
都是我来帮你缝补好
I was the one there to mend it.
我又没逼你 是你自己要这样的
I never asked you to do that. You chose to do that.
妈的 怎么会这样
Fuck. What the fuck.
* 美国歌♥手 演员 《Nope》女主
天啊 柯柯·帕尔莫转了我的推文
Oh, my God. Keke Palmer retweeted my tweet.
收了收了收了
Okay, okay, okay.
能不能挺住? - 我在尽力了
Keep that shit together? - I'm trying.
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
捉迷藏
Peekaboo.
该死!
Shit.
我要进监狱了
I'm going to jail.
该死 你还好吗? 他踢你踢得够狠
Oh, shit, are you okay? He kicked the shit outta you.
你怎么知道怎么用的?
How'd you know how to do that?
哥们 这武器也太白人了
Yeah, bro, that seems like an exclusively White weapon.
知道吗 还有这一点 你们总是要低估我
You know what, that's another thing. Y'all are always underestimating me.
也许这就是为什么把我丢在车子那
Maybe that's why you left me at the car.
这就是为什么我没告诉你
This is exactly why I didn't tell you
我和纳姆迪复合的事
me and Nnamdi were back together.
我不需要这些负面能量
I just didn't need this negativity.
噢不不不 你没告诉我这事
Oh, no, no, no... You didn't tell me about Nnamdi
是因为你很羞愧 - 羞愧?
because you are ashamed. - Ashamed?
认真的 你总是利用我的友谊
Be real. You have always used my friendship
当成你俩失恋时的情感替代品
as some fucked up replacement as a rebound guy
因为这很有安全感
whenever y'all broke up because it was safe.
你知道我会一直在
You knew I would be there.
我感觉我简直在浪费时间
I feel like I wasted my fucking time.
因为看看你现在 有男人 有房♥子
'Cause look at you now, you got your man, your house,
而我又被丢到一边了
and I'm pushed to the curb, again.
你从来不像对待好朋友一样对待我
You have never treated me like a best friend.
我在你眼中从来只是个基佬配角
You've treated me like a gay side chick.
电影精选列表