我在准将队工作-是啊,兄弟。
I'm working for The Commodores - Yeah, brother.
我是Baretta。
And I'm Baretta.
♬嘿,嘿
♪ Hey, hey ♪
-嘿,我在想你怎么了。
- Hey, I was wondering what happened to you.
——是吗?是的,我们还在这里。
- Yeah? Yeah, we're still here.
-我很高兴,因为你是女人。
- I'm glad, because you are a woman.
-我是女人?
- I'm a woman?
是的,我是。
Yes I am.
-我是个男人。
- And I am a man.
-是的,你绝对是个男人。
- Yes, you definitely are a man.
-你喜欢我?
- You like me?
-你人真好。
- You're very nice.
-我每晚都在这里。
- I'm here every night.
跳啊跳啊跳。
Dancin' and dancin' and dancin.
-她也很喜欢跳舞。
- She likes to dance a lot, too.
-我每天都跳舞,一整天。
- I dance every day, all day long.
我从不停止。
I never stop.
其他的都不重要。
Nothing else matters.
其他的都是扯淡。
Everything else is bullshit.
我在工作中跳舞。
I dance in my job.
他们让我停下来。
They tell me to stop.
我该停下来吗?
Do I stop?
不。
No.
他们会解雇我吗?
Do they fire me?
是的。
Yes.
我在乎吗?
Do I care?
不。
No.
,为什么?
And why?
因为我是一名舞者。
Because I am a dancer.
只有当我跳舞的时候,我才知道我还活着。
Only when I am dancin', do I know I'm alive.
只有当我跳舞的时候,我才感到自♥由♥。
Only when I'm dancin', do I feel free.
只有当我跳舞的时候,我才知道我是谁。
Only when I'm dancin', do I know who I am.
-你是谁?
- Who are you?
-我是莱特曼的马夫·戈麦斯。
- I'm Marv Gomez, The Leatherman.
-他就是我的真命天子。
- Oh, he is the one.
他就是我的真命天子。
He is the one.
-他有对象了。
- He's got someone.
-好吧。
- Yeah, ok.
-这真的很美。
- This really is beautiful.
-是啊,我觉得这是个能让人安静下来的地方。
- Yeah, I thought this would be a place to get a little peace and quiet.
-你真的很享受这一切,不是吗?
- You really do enjoy all of this, don't you?
-为什么不呢?
- Well, why not?
从贩卖♥♥唱片到调幅广播电台还有很长的路要走。
It's a long way from hustling records to the AM radio stations.
-你就是这么做的吗?
- Is that what you did?
-在另一个世界,是的。
- In another life, yeah.
直到迪斯科的事。
Until the disco thing.
我说"托尼,这个国家将掀起一股夜生活的浪潮" "而你将成为其中的主角"
I said, "Tony, there's gonna be "a wave of nightlife in this country "and you're gonna ride the crest".
我倾尽所有,开了这家店。
I hooked everything I had, opened up this place.
现在我很富有,我很快乐。
Now I'm wealthy, I'm happy.
我特别高兴能有机会认识像你这样的女人。
And I'm particularly happy to get the opportunity to meet a woman like you.
-你也卖♥♥珠宝吗?
- Uh, you sell jewelry, too?
-是的,我有。
- Yes I do.
-让我们看看。
- Let's look.
——好的。
- Ok.
挑个东西出来。
Pick something out.
-哦,我不能。
- Oh, I couldn't.
-让我看看那些戒指。
- Let me see those rings.
-她已经有戒指了
- She's already got a ring.
敬畏的戒指。
Awedding ring.
-更好的是,让我看看金链子。
- Better yet, let me see them gold chains.
-你是说像这样的吗?
- You mean one like this?
-是的,就像那样。
- Yeah, one just like that.
这是正确的。
That's right.
我想带你回家,这样我们就可以单独在一起了。
I'd like to take you home now so we can be alone together.
我知道这会非常非常好。
I know it would be very, very good.
-我觉得戴夫不会喜欢的。
- I don't think Dave would like that.
-是的,但您要什么面额的?
- Yes, but how would you like it?
我真的想我该走了。
- I really think I'd better be going now.
他会想知道我在哪里。
He'll be wondering where I am.
-天啊,怎么了?
- Jeez, what happened?
——在这里。
- Here.
这些会让你清醒的。
These will wake you up.
吃这些。
Eat these.
-最好是好东西,不然你就进监狱了。
- It better be good or your ass is in the slammer.
来吧,伙计,我们走。
Come on, man, let's go.
-把最好的留到最后。
- Saving the best for last.
持有它。
Hold it.
-好吧。
- Yeah, all right.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
♬自从你来了
♪ Since you came ♪
♬我想再爱一次
♪ I feel like lovin' again ♪
♬我想再活一次
♪ I feel like livin' again ♪
♬我想再次付出
♪ And I feel like givin' again ♪
♬哦,自从你来了
♪ Ooh, since you came ♪
♬我想再爱一次
♪ I feel like lovin' again ♪
♬我想再活一次
♪ And I feel like livin' again ♪
♬我想再次付出
♪ And I feel like givin' again ♪
-不好意思,我想知道…-我也是。
- Excuse me, I was wondering if... - So was I.
这是我吗?
Is this me?
-我不知道。
- I don't know.
-再来一次。
- Just one more time we do it.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
-你还好吗?
- You Ok?
-你想来一口吗?
- You want a hit?
-当然。-别这样。
- Yeah, sure. - Come on.
-我喜欢抽烟来和我的男人联络,你知道的。
- I like to smoke to get in touch with my man, you know.
我得在舞蹈比赛前跟他说清楚,因为如果他不站在你这边,你就跟在香蕉皮上跳舞一样。
I got to get things straight with him before the dance contest 'cause if he ain't on your side, you may as well be dancin' on banana peels.
今晚我会赢的。
I'm gonna win tonight.
——是吗?祝你好运。
- Yeah? Good luck to you.
-嘿,你去哪?
- Hey, where you going?
-啊,回家了。
- Ah, home.
-嘿,今晚才刚刚开始。
- Hey, the night's just beginnin'.
-对你来说也许吧,但是…-没事吧?
- For you, maybe, but... - Oh, nothing happening, huh?
嘿。
Hey.
在我开始穿皮衣之前这是我的问题。
That used to be my problem before I started wearing leather.
没有开玩笑。
No kidding.
我比鲸鱼的屎还低。
I was lower than whale shit.
邮政编码。
Zip.
然后就发生了。
And then it happened.
我买♥♥了第一件皮衣。
I bought my first leather coat.
哦,很平滑,很崎岖。
Oh, it was smooth, real rugged.
比如我,马夫·戈麦斯,莱特曼。
Like me, Marv Gomez, The Leatherman.
嘿。
Hey.
我要改变你的生活。
I'm going to change your life.
嘿。-不,不,不
Hey. - Oh, no, no, no.
-拜托,把这个穿上。
- Aw, come on, put this on.
这是我的第一次。
It was my first one.
说…皮革就是你期待已久的。
Say... Leather's what you've been waiting for.
-还不错。
- It's not bad.
这是……这还不错。
This is... This is kind of nice.
-真漂亮!
- It's beautiful!
现在你要做的就是跳舞。
Now all you got to do is dance.
——跳舞吗?
- Dance?
开个玩笑,伙计。
That's a joke, man.
你看,我不是个舞者。
Look, I'm not a dancer, you see.
我笨手笨脚的。
I've got worse than two left feet.
我没有左脚。
I got no left feet.
你知道我不跳舞。
You see I don't dance.
-嘿,伙计,我告诉你。
- Hey, man, let me tell you somethin'.
电影精选列表