好吧!
All right!
-鲍比,宝贝我们非常乐意帮你这个忙。
- Bobby, baby we're more than glad to do the favor for you.
-是的,是的。
- Yeah, yeah.
-但我们有个问题
- But we got one problem.
-哦,没问题,没问题,伙计们
- Oh, no problems, no problems, fellows.
-没有设备,宝贝。
- No equipment, baby.
-嘿,伙计,没事的。
- Hey, man, that's all fine.
我会修好的。
I'll fix it.
什么,没有乐器吗?
What, no instruments?
你在开玩笑,伙计。
You're jiving, man.
得了吧,你在开玩笑吧。-不,不是开玩笑。
Oh, come on, you're kiddin'. - No, not kidding.
-你们准将是在开玩笑吧?
- You Commodores are joking, right?
你们表演的时候也这么做,太搞笑了!
You guys do this in your act, that's funny, man!
-但我们都解决了
- But we got it all solved.
我们的人,弗洛伊德,从旧金山带过来了。
We got our man, Floyd, bringin' it down from San Francisco.
会没事的。
It's gonna be all right.
——弗洛伊德?
- Floyd?
弗洛伊德,走错路了?
Wrong Way Floyd?
不,男人!
No, man!
你没把你的乐器给弗洛伊德,伙计!
You didn't give your instruments to Floyd, man!
为什么?你为什么这么做,伙计?
Why? Why you do that, man?
-我在哪儿?
- Where am I?
五个
Five.
路线5。
Route five.
5号♥公路在哪里?
Where the hell is route five?
我困了。
I'm gettin' sleepy.
-伙计,你不会真的把它们给弗洛伊德吧?
- Man, you didn't really give them to Floyd, did you, man?
你在逗我吧?嗯?
You're jivin' me, right? Huh?
-一切都会好起来的。
- Everything's going to be cool.
肯定的。
For sure.
-乐器在楼下,对吧?
- The instruments are downstairs, right?
下来吗?
Down?
-别担心,伙计。
- Don't worry about it, man.
弗洛伊德在来的路上了。
Floyd's on his way.
-嘿,莱昂内尔,谢谢你。
- Hey, Lionel, thanks, man, yeah.
没有仪器?
No instruments?
上帝啊,弗洛伊德。
Jesus Christ, Floyd.
你是谁?
Who are you?
-你是说你不知道我是谁?
- You mean, you don't know who I am?
——没有。
- No.
-我是妮可·西姆斯。
- Why, I'm Nicole Sims.
纽约迪斯科舞厅里最火的东西。
The hottest thing in all of the New York discos.
我很惊讶像你这样的大牌DJ竟然不知道。
I'm surprised that a big DJ like you wouldn't know that.
-你是说你不是准将?
- You mean, you're not with The Commodores?
-哦,通讯员?
- Oh, The Comms?
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
-小心点。
- Be careful now.
嘿,我知道这个。
Hey, I know that one.
♬我愿意爱你,宝贝
♪ I'd love to love you, baby ♪
——亲爱的。
- Sweetheart.
甜心。
Sweetheart.
嘿,嘿,嘿,听着,等一下。
Hey, hey, hey, look, wait a minute.
现在你太过分了。
Now you've gone too far.
我不知道你是怎么进来的,但你得走了。出去了。
I don't know how you got in here, but you've got to go. Out.
-听着,你还没看到…-好吗?
- Listen, you ain't seen... - All right?
-你还没看到我的最后一面。
- You ain't seen the last of me yet.
-是的。谢谢你!
- Yeah. Thank you.
——妮可·西姆斯。S-I-M-S。
- Nicole Sims. S-I-M-S.
-是的,O-U-T,出去。
- Yes, O-U-T, out.
再见。
Bye.
-我可以吗?
- May I?
♬你总能告诉一位女士
♪ You can always tell a lady ♪
♬被她的陪伴
♪ By the company she keeps ♪
♬你总能告诉一位女士
♪ You can always tell a lady ♪
从她的陪伴
♪ From the company she keeps ♪
-打扰一下,女士。
- Excuse me, lady.
你能在这儿刮胡子吗?
Could you shave over here?
♬你总能告诉一位女士
♪ You can always tell a lady ♪
从她的陪伴
♪ From the company she keeps ♪
-你能帮我拿一下吗?
- Can you hold this, please?
祝你好运。
Good luck.
♬我见过你偷偷塞给一个男人20美元
♪ I've seen you slip a man a 20 ♪
♬你的朋友给你留下了很多要求
♪ And your friends leave a lot to ask for ♪
♬当你要付出的时候
♪ When you have to pay ♪
你不能介绍他们
♪ And you can't introduce them ♪
♬我能请你喝一杯吗
♪ Ah, can I buy you a drink ♪
♬我能请你喝一杯吗,宝贝
♪ Can I buy you a drink, baby ♪
-闻起来像我哥哥的房♥间。
- It smells like my brother's room.
-抱歉,姑娘们。
- Excuse me, girls.
♬你总能告诉一位女士
♪ You can always tell a lady ♪
♬被她的陪伴
♪ By the company she keeps ♪
♬你总能告诉一位女士
♪ You can always tell a lady ♪
从她的陪伴
♪ From the company she keeps ♪
-嘿,等等。
- Hey, hold it.
你们俩要去哪儿?
Where are you two going?
你可以被锁在里面。
You can get locked in there.
门从另一边打不开。
The doors don't open from the other side.
安全。
Security.
-谢谢。
- Oh, thanks.
我们可不想被锁在里面。
We'd hate to have to get locked in there.
-是啊,我们的丈夫会想念我们的。
- Yeah, our husbands would miss us.
找到我的路
♪ Find my way ♪
♬我必须离开你,试着找到我的路
♪ I must leave you, try to find my way ♪
♬我受不了了,不能再过一天了
♪ I can't take it, not another day ♪
♬请不要阻止我,让我走,找到我的路
♪ Please don't stop me, let me go and find my way ♪
-嘿,你想跳舞吗?
- Hey, you want to dance?
好吧。
All right.
-回头见,珍。
- I'll catch you later, Jen.
——曼迪。
- Maddy.
-嗨,甜心。
- Hi, sweetheart.
你说呢?
What do you say?
——什么都没有。
- Nothing.
-嘿,你的笑容真美!
- Hey, uh, what a beautiful smile!
你一个人吗?
Are you alone?
我不认识你吗?
Don't I know you?
我了解你。
I know you.
我在哪儿见过你。
I know you from somewhere.
-不,你不了解我。
- No, you don't know me.
我从来没来过这里。
I've never been here.
-没关系。
- That's all right.
你想跳舞吗?
You want to dance?
-你在我的钱包上。
- You're on my purse.
——嗯?
- Huh?
哦,对不起。
Oh, sorry.
-我不想跳舞。
- I don't want to dance.
-你在怕什么?
- What are you afraid of?
-我什么都不怕。
- I'm not afraid of anything.
我什么都不怕。
I'm not afraid of anything.
我不想跳舞。
I don't want to dance.
-你想坐吗?
- You want to sit?
你想坐下来聊聊吗?
You want to just sit and talk?
我坐下来谈谈。
I'll sit and talk.
我不想说话。
I don't want to talk.
-你想出去走走吗?
- You want to go for a walk?
我要去散步。
I'll go for a walk.
我们会走路。
We'll walk.
我们找个地方走走。
We'll go walk someplace.
-我不想走路。
- I don't want to walk.
我不想说话。
I don't want to talk.
我不想跳舞。
I don't want to dance.
电影精选列表