我也不习惯被迷惑。
And I'm not used to being confused, either.
-托尼,我们最好现在谈谈。
- Tony, we'd better talk now.
-不,我们最好不要。
- No, we'd better not.
我们能不能…-我得跟你谈谈。
Can we make this... - I have to talk to you.
-不,不,求你了。
- No, no, please.
-是关于上周末的事。
- It's about last weekend.
-我们能晚点吗,亲爱的?
- Can we make it later, sweetheart, please?
请。谢谢你!
Please. Thank you.
苏珊,我的一生,我的一生我都在努力摆脱这些感觉,但你却做到了。
Susan, all my life, all my life I've been fighting to keep free from these feelings but you've done it to me.
你的活力,你对生活的承诺你的一切都让我感到前所未有的兴奋。
Your vitality, your commitment to life everything about you excites me in a brand new way that I've never felt before.
对我来说,这感觉就像第一次。
You know for me, it feels like the first time.
就好像,我一直在这里等你一样。
It's as if, uh, I've been waiting here for you.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
-天啊,托尼。
- Jesus, Tony.
你说过,晚点再说。
You said, later.
我以为这是以后的事了。
I figured this was later.
-不,这不是稍后。
- No, this isn't later.
这是现在。
This is now.
待会儿就意味着很久以后,好吗?
Later means much later, OK?
——好的。
- Ok.
——好的。
- Ok.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我不能用别的方式表达。
I can't say it any other way.
-我知道你想说什么。
- I know what you're trying to say.
我知道你在说什么。
I know what you're about.
我有眼睛和大脑。
I have eyes and a brain.
-我不想让你走。
- And I don't want you to go.
——为什么?
- Why?
你似乎有很多朋友。
You seem to have an abundance of friends.
-没错,没错。
- That's right, that's right.
我今晚可以和他们中的任何一个在一起。
I could be with any one of them tonight.
你知道我不会一个人回家的。
You know I wouldn't have to go home alone.
但我更想和你在一起。
But I would rather be here with you.
和你一起,苏珊。
With you, Susan.
比跟任何女人都好。
Than with any other woman in the place.
这是我发自内心的感受。
And that comes from my heart.
——嗯。——嗯。
- Mmm-hmm. - Mmm-hmm.
-别这样。
- Come on.
我想回去,好吗?
I wanna go back in, Ok?
-好的,规则很简单。
- Ok, the rules are simple.
红灯一亮,你就出局了!
When the red light hits you, you're out!
现在,舞蹈中发生的最好的事情。
And now, the best thing that's happened to dancing since feet.
女士们先生们,让我们为出色的准将们鼓掌!
Ladies and gentlemen, let's hear it for the fabulous Commodores!
有沃尔特,有威廉,有托马斯,有莱昂内尔,有米兰,还有罗纳德。
There's Walter, there's William, there's Thomas, there's Lionel, there's Milan, and there's Ronald.
是的。
Yeah.
我的人,准将!
My men, The Commodores!
好吧!
All right!
嘿,嘿。
Yeah, hey, hey.
♬太热了不能小跑
♪ Too hot to trot ♪
♬说,什么
♪ Say, what ♪
♬你太热了,不能小跑
♪ You're too hot to trot ♪
♬你现在太热了,不能小跑,宝贝
♪ Well you're too hot to trot now, baby ♪
♬你太热了,停不下来
♪ Well you're too hot ta stop ♪
-我从来没参加过舞蹈比赛。
- I was never in a dance contest before.
你要做什么?
What do you got to do?
——简单。
- Simple.
你只要站在地板上,像着火一样摇晃你的屁♥股♥。
You just get out on the floor and shake your ass like it was on fire.
-明白了。
- Got you.
——在这里。
- Here.
这将有所帮助。
This will help.
闻一闻。
Take a whiff.
-红灯一亮,你就出局了!
- When the red light hits you, you're out!
♬女孩,你对我做了什么
♪ What you're doin to me, girl ♪
♬我现在就能看到你
♪ I can see you right now ♪
♬你是我身边最好的东西
♪ That you're the best thing around ♪
♬我现在想知道,是否有属于我的地方
♪ I wanna know now, is there a place for me ♪
-她怎么能这样对我?
- How could she do this to me?
莱瑟曼肯定有个搭档。
The Leatherman has got to have a partner.
-嗨。
- Hey.
弗兰妮也是。
So does Frannie.
哦,真幸运!
Oh, What luck!
弗兰妮,这是马夫。
Frannie, this is Marv.
——好的。
- Ok.
♬宝贝,你现在太性感了
♪ Well, you're too hot ta trot now, baby ♪
♬你太热了,停不下来
♪ Well you're too hot ta stop ♪
♬宝贝,你现在太性感了
♪ Well, you're too hot ta trot now, baby ♪
♬好吧,你太热了,停不下来
♪ Well, you're too hot ta stop ♪
♬我觉得你要进去了
♪ I think you're getting in it ♪
♬你对我所做的一切
♪ With what you're doin' to me ♪
♬你让我尖叫
♪ You make me squeal ♪
♬你让我觉得♬
♪ You make me feel ♪
♪80好内里♪
♪ 80 good inside ♪
♬甜美漂亮的女人♬
♪ Sweet pretty woman ♪
♬我只是想让你知道
♪ I just want you to know ♪
♬我爱你
♪ That I love you ♪
♬哦,我爱你,爱你,宝贝
♪ Oh I love, love you, baby ♪
♬我的头在旋转
♪ My head is spinning ♪
♬你对我所做的一切
♪ With what you're doing to me ♪
♬女孩,我想要你,女孩,我爱你
♪ Girl, I want you, girl I love you ♪
♬哦,我喜欢你对我所做的一切,亲爱的
♪ Oh, I love what you're doin' to me, sweet thing ♪
♬哦,我爱你,小甜心
♪ Oh I love you, little sweet thing ♪
♬宝贝,你现在太性感了
♪ Well, you're too hot ta trot now, baby ♪
♬好吧,你太热了,停不下来
♪ Well, you're too hot ta stop ♪
♬宝贝,你现在太性感了
♪ Well, you're too hot ta trot now, baby ♪
♬好吧,你太热了,停不下来
♪ Well, you're too hot ta stop ♪
♬亲爱的,快跑起来吧
♪ To hot ta trot, baby ♪
♬是的,宝贝
♪ Yeah, baby ♪
♬太热了,宝贝
♪ Too hot ta trot, baby ♪
♬来吧,来吧
♪ Come on, come on ♪
♬来吧,来吧
♪ Come on, come on ♪
-你,出去!
- You, out!
你也一样,再见。
And you, bye.
再见。
Bye.
♬宝贝,你现在太性感了
♪ Well you're too hot ta trot now baby ♪
♬好吧,你太火♥辣♥了
♪ Well, you're to hot ta stop ♪
♬好吧,宝贝,你现在太热了
♪ Well, you're too hot ta trot now baby ♪
♬你太热了,停不下来
♪ You're too hot to stop ♪
♬太热了,宝贝
♪ Too hot to trot, baby ♪
♬热得停不下来
♪ Too hot ta stop ♪
♬甜蜜的东西,甜蜜的东西
♪ Sweet thing, sweet thing ♪
♬太热了,宝贝
♪ Too hot ta trot baby ♪
♬热得停不下来
♪ Too hot ta stop ♪
-好了,女士们先生们,获胜者诞生了。
- All right, we have a winner, ladies and gentlemen.
这并不容易,但他来了。
It wasn't easy, but there he is.
好吧!
All right!
穿皮衣的男人和他的搭档。
The man in leather and his partner.
第一名的奖金是200美元,以及准将队颁发给他们的奖杯。
First prize winner, $200, and a trophy presented to them by The Commodores.
大家都来听听!
Let's hear it, everybody!
嘿,嘿。
Hey, hey.
祝贺我们的获奖者。
Congratulations to our winners.
是的,哇!
Yeah, woo!
-非常感谢。
- Thank you very much.
-现在几点了?
- What time is it?
-嗨。
- Hey.
这是12:15。
It's 12:15.
——令人难以置信的。
- Fabulous.
我们会被杀的。
We're gonna get killed.
我们11点就该到家了。
We were supposed to be home at 11:00.
- 50美元,弗兰妮。
- $50, Frannie.
我们把钱还给我哥哥。
We pay back my brother.
电影精选列表