-今晚全世界的人都要去,Jennifer。
- The entire world has got to be goin' tonight, Jennifer.
你知道这意味着什么吗?
I mean, do you know what this means?
遇到男人的机会大大增加了。
The odds for meeting guys moves way up.
你想尝尝这个吗?
You want a bite of this?
-不了,谢谢。
- No, thanks.
麦蒂,你觉得我现在穿的合适吗?
Maddy, do you think what I'm wearin' is ok?
我是说我还没从家里拿衣服呢。
I mean I haven't gotten those clothes from home yet.
我觉得很有趣。
And I feel really funny.
你觉得可以吗?
Do you think it's okay?
-是啊,很棒。
- Yeah, it's great.
我是说,这很棒。
Well I mean, it's great.
我是说,这不重要因为在迪斯科舞厅,詹妮弗,你可以做任何事。
I mean, it doesn't matter because the thing about discotheques, Jennifer, is you can just be anything.
你可以看起来像任何样子,你可以变得非常棒。
You can just look any way, you can just be any it fantastic.
我不能再吃这些垃圾了。
I gotta stop eating this crap.
-我真的很感谢你今晚带我一起来。
- I really want to thank you for taking me with you tonight.
我是说,真的。
I mean, really.
算了吧。
Forget it.
我的意思是,我知道当你来到一个新的地方,你就是找不到你能感同身受的人。
I mean, I know when you come to a new place, you just can't find people you can relate to.
-联♥系♥?
- Relate to?
我只是想认识一个好男人。
I just would like to meet one nice guy.
-我去迪斯科舞厅是为了忘却,你知道吗?
- I go to the discotheques to kind of forget, you know?
那里是认识新朋友的好地方。
They're a great place to meet new guys.
——是吗?
- Yeah?
什么样的男人会去那里?
Like, what kind of men go there?
-活的。
- Live ones.
-是吗?-是的。
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
-麦蒂,对不起。
- Maddy, I'm sorry.
我就知道那会…我真的很抱歉。
I knew that was gonna... I'm really sorry.
-不,会干的
- Oh, no, it'll dry.
-对不起。
- I'm sorry.
-我是说,今晚不行,但会干的。
- I mean, not tonight, you know, but it'll dry.
-给,对不起,我去拿。
- Here, I'm sorry, I'll get it out.
-我就知道会派上用场的。
- Oh, oh I knew that would come in handy.
-哦,你的小丸子。
- Oh, your bun.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
-这是怎么回事?
- What the hell is this?
——烟雾。
- Smog.
在这里。
Here.
车轮。
The wheel.
——哇!
- Whoa!
-马上把眼镜戴上。
- Put on your glasses right now.
-我看到了。
- I can see.
别担心,我能看见。
Don't worry I can see.
-够了,我要走了…-不,不,不要!
- That's it, I'm gettin' out of this... - No, no, don't!
握住方向盘。
Hold the wheel.
我来穿上,我来穿上。
I'll put them on, I'll put them on.
-嘿,嘿!
- Hey, hey!
不要害怕颠簸和跳跃。
Don't be afraid of bumpin' and jumpin'.
这就是它的意义所在。
That's what it's all about.
放开自己。
Let yourself go.
关掉你的大脑,跳起布吉舞。
Turn off your mind and boogie.
-我支持你,宝贝
- I'm with you, baby.
这肯定会让你瘫痪。
This is guaranteed to paralyze you.
在这里。
Here.
嘿,你能放松点吗?
Hey, would you loosen up, huh?
嗯?
Huh?
-你能看着路吗?
- Would you watch the road, huh?
-别这样,伙计。
- Hey, come on, man.
我们今晚准备行动。
We are out for action tonight.
-你不明白。
- You don't understand.
我不想要这个动作。
I don't want the action.
我不是在寻求行动。
I'm not looking for action.
我想要的是一个好女孩。
What I want is a nice girl.
-我也是。
- Me, too.
一个好女孩。
One nice girl.
漂亮的奶♥子♥,漂亮的屁♥股♥。
Nice tits, nice ass.
好了。
Nice.
♬星期五♬
♪ Friday ♪
感谢上帝,它是
♪ Thank God, it's ♪
♬星期五♬
♪ Friday ♪
♬星期五♬
♪ Friday ♪
感谢上帝,它是
♪ Thank God, it's ♪
♬星期五,星期五
♪ Friday, Friday ♪
♬星期五,星期五
♪ Friday, Friday ♪
——华丽的。
- Gorgeous.
♬嘿,给我一个微笑
♪ Hey, put a smile on your face ♪
♬一切都在向你走来
♪ Things are coming your way ♪
今夜就在某处
♪ Out there somewhere tonight ♪
♬这是正确的时间和地点
♪ It is the right time and place ♪
♪Dodododododododor♪做的做,做是做♪
♪ Dodododododododor ♪ Do do do do, do do do do ♪
♪Dodododododododor♪做的做,做是做♪
♪ Dodododododododor ♪ Do do do do, do do do do ♪
♬宝贝♬
♪ Baby ♪
-有什么问题吗?
- Any problems?
-没什么我处理不了的。
- Nothing I can't handle.
他们真的是突然冒出来参加舞蹈比赛的。
They're really coming out of the woodwork for the dance contest.
-有贵宾吗?
- Any VIPs?
-不,还没有。
- No, not yet.
♬宝贝♬
♪ Baby ♪
-来了一个。
- Here comes one.
-嗨。
- Hi.
-嘿,宝贝,你好吗?
- Hey, babe, how you doing?
请进。
Come on in.
——谢谢。
- Thanks.
-嗨。
- Hi.
-她到底是谁?
- Who the hell is she?
-哦,没关系。
- Oh, it's ok.
她和我在一起。
She's with me.
-哦,哇!
- Oh, wow!
漂亮的车。
Nice car.
我告诉过你我们会优雅地到达。
I told you we'd arrive in style.
-你们要去哪?
- Where you girls headed?
-就在这儿。
- Right here.
就在这里!
Right here!
在这里右转!
Turn right here!
——在哪里?——转!
- Where? - Turn!
——谢谢。
- Thanks.
谢谢。
Thanks.
-很时髦啊。
- In style, huh.
难以置信。
Fabulous.
——嘿!
- Hey!
亲爱的,要不要搭车?
Hey, sweetheart, you want a ride?
-看看你要去哪,笨蛋
- Look where you're goin', schmuck.
《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》!
The post!
你能看着点路吗?
Would you watch where you're goin'?
-你看到那两个了吗?
- Did you see those two?
-那两个什么?-姑娘们,你没看见吗?
- Those two what? - Girls, didn't you see them?
我在停车场附近吗?
- Am I near the parkin' lot?
-左,左。
- Left, left.
向左转。
Make a left.
戴上你的眼镜。
Put on your glasses.
-你是我妈吗?
- What are you, my mother?
我戴着它们。
I had them on.
-别推。
- Don't push.
-我想这会很刺♥激♥的。
- I think this will be exciting.
-嘿,你真的想进去吗?
- Hey, do you really want to go in?
我们为什么不回家看看电视什么的呢?
Why don't we go home and watch TV or something?
-戴夫,体验新事物对我们有好处。
- Dave, it's good for us to experience new things.
我们必须共同努力,对事物更加开放。
We have to reach out together, be more open to things.
-天啊,你又看《大都会》了。
- Oh, God, you've been read Cosmopolitan again.
♬从这里到永恒
♪ From here to eternity ♪
电影精选列表