-跟爱达荷州的水有关
- Something about that Idaho water, you know.
-走开。
- Take a hike.
-太棒了。
- Oh, fabulous.
我就知道这不会…我就知道这行不通。
Oh, I knew this wasn't gonna... Oh, I knew this wasn't gonna work.
哦,上帝。
Oh, God.
-游戏室。
- Game room.
如果有人要去酒吧你能帮我拿杯香蕉代基里酒吗?
And if anyone's going to the bar would you get me a banana daiquiri?
-给,穿上这个。
- Here, put this on.
-这是什么?
- What is this?
-唇彩。
- Lip gloss.
它让你看起来很性感。
It makes you look hot.
-你有病。
- You're sick.
-试试。
- Try it.
-不用了,谢谢,卡尔。
- No, thanks, Carl.
-随你便。
- Suit yourself.
看到什么像样的了吗?
See anything decent?
噢!
Ooh!
我想跳上她的骨头。
Would I love to jump on her bones.
-有个大个子跟她在一起,看起来好像要跳到你头上。
- There's a big guy with her who looks like he'd like to jump on your head.
-坏消息。
- Bad news.
-不完全是。
- Not really.
她离赢家还差得远呢。
She's, uh, far from a winner.
-你知道吗?
- You know somethin'?
你开始让我沮丧了,你知道吗?
You're starting to depress me, you know that?
你开始让我感到沮丧了。
You are beginning to depress me.
你去玩弹球吧,我去休息室检查一下,好吗?
Why don't you play pinball and I'll go up to the lounge and check things out, ok?
-好主意。
- Good idea.
-好吧。
- All right.
10分钟后酒吧见。
I'll meet you in 10 minutes at the bar.
好吧?-在酒吧?
All right? - At the bar?
——嗯。- 10分钟后?
- Uh-huh. - In 10 minutes?
啊哈。
Uh-huh.
-很好,光。——好的。
- Good, light. - Ok.
-看到那个人了吗?
- All right, see that guy?
他是个讨厌鬼。
He is a creep.
我怎么知道?
How do I know?
-你怎么知道?
- How do you know?
-重聚酯。
- Heavy polyester.
我是说,涤纶在舞池里?
I mean, polyester on a dance floor?
真讨厌,詹妮弗。
That is a creep, Jennifer.
-比如双层针织衫怎么样?
- What about like, double knits?
-是啊。
- Oh, yeah.
-就像一种轻薄的夏日泡泡纱。
- Like a really light, kind of summery seersucker.
-嗯…好吧,如果你觉得有品位的话。
- Well, um... Ok, if it's tasteful.
-好吧,穿有品位的泡泡纱,穿涤纶。
- Ok, tasteful seersucker in, polyester out.
-哦哦,星座。
- Oh, oh, zodiac signs.
-哦,星座,没有。
- Oh, zodiac signs, nil.
-黄道星座一直都是零。
- Zodiac signs have always been just nil.
好的。
Ok.
好了,这就是恐怖的绝对证据。
All right, now, the absolute proof of creephood.
他是坐朋友的车来的吗?
Does he come in a friend's car?
-得了吧。
- Oh, come on.
麦蒂,麦蒂,你上了我的车。
Maddy, Maddy, you came in my car.
-那不一样。
- That's different.
-打扰一下。
- Excuse me.
这太荒谬了。
This is ridiculous.
我希望你不渴。
I hope you're not thirsty.
你在这儿喝杯酒都不如死。
You could die before you get a drink here.
-给你,德马科先生。
- Here you are, Mr. Demarco.
最近怎么样?
How's it going?
-太好了,比利。
- Great, Billy.
谢谢。
Thanks.
-嘿,酒保,这是什么,我是麻风病人吗?
- Hey, bartender, what is this, what am I, a leper?
嘿,别这样。
Hey, come on.
嘿,比利。
Hey, Billy.
能给我来杯啤酒吗?
Hey, can I have a beer, please?
哦,对不起。
Oh, I'm sorry.
-你肯定很抱歉。
- You bet your sweet ass you're sorry.
♬你愿意,你愿意,你愿意
♪ Do you, do you, do you ♪
♬在镇上走走
♪ Walk around town ♪
——雪莉?
- Shirley?
你是雪莉吗?
Are you Shirley?
我约了她在这里相亲。
I'm supposed to meet her here for a blind date.
一个电脑交易。
One of those computer deals.
-你在开玩笑吧。
- You've got to be kidding.
——没有。
- No.
你穿着蓝色的衣服。
You're dressed in blue.
这才是她该穿的衣服。
That's what she's supposed to be wearing.
-这不是蓝色的。
- This is not blue.
它是蓝绿色的。
It's turquoise.
-嘿,我才不管呢
- Hey, I don't give a shit.
你想跳舞吗?
You wanna dance?
-你是站在洞里吗?
- Are you, uh, standin' in a hole?
原谅我。
Excuse me.
-该死的小妞太过分了。
- Goddamn broads is gone too far.
- Jennifer, Jennifer,别回头,别着急,你左肩后面有两个大帅哥。
- Jennifer, Jennifer, just don't turn around, don't look anxious, but there are two hunks behind your left shoulder.
不管你做什么,假装你没注意到。
Just whatever you do, just pretend you don't notice.
-天啊。
- Oh, God.
好吧,我不知道。
Ok, well, I don't know.
你好之后我们说什么?
What do we say after hello?
-珍妮佛,像我一样随意。
- Jennifer, be like me, casual.
-不行。
- I can't.
要随意一点是很难的。
It's hard to be casual.
很抱歉,要随随便便不容易。
It's not easy to be casual I'm sorry.
这不是偶然的。
This is not casual.
我来帮你解决这个问题,它会…这是您的饮料。
I going to fix this for you, and it going to be... Here's your drink.
看,我把它分类了。
See I sorted it.
我很好。
I'm fine.
忽略这一点。
Ignore this.
来,吃一颗坚果。
Here, have a nut.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
哦,有块抹布,谢谢。
Oh, there's a rag, thank you.
来,我来拿一下。
Here, let me just get that.
这很好。
That's good.
我掉了……我去拿我的钱包。
I dropped my... I'm going to get my purse.
我们能走了吗?
Can we leave?
哦,对不起。
Oh, I'm sorry.
-你总是很抱歉。
- You're always sorry.
-我不抱歉。
- I'm not sorry.
我不后悔。
I'm not sorry.
-她很抱歉
- She's sorry.
-我们不会放弃。
- We are not giving up.
-我认为最大的错误是把钱放在那个罐子里。
- I think the big mistake was bringing the money in that jar.
-那我还怎么拿零钱呢?
- Well, how else was I supposed to carry the change?
-你妈妈为什么不直接给你账单?
- Why didn't your mother just give you bills?
-拜托,我妈不会给我钱让我来的。
- Come on, my mom would never give me money to come here.
将你的吗?
Would yours?
-那你从哪儿弄来的?
- Then where did you get it?
-我哥哥送的。
- From my brother.
-你哥哥?
- Your brother?
小气鬼?
That Cheapskate?
他什么时候变得这么慷慨了?
When did he get so generous?
-我借的
- Well, I borrowed it.
-太棒了。
- Oh, fabulous.
珍妮,如果他发现了,他会把我们俩揍得屁滚尿流的。
Jeannie, if he finds out, he'll beat the crap out of both of us.
-别这么杞人忧天。
- Don't be such a worrywart.
我们会在他错过之前拿回来的,好吗?
We'll have it back before he misses it, ok?
我们会用你赢来的东西替换我们用的东西。
We'll replace whatever we use with what you win.
-我们得先进去才能赢。
- We have to get in before we can win.
-是的。
- Yeah.
电影精选列表