老处♥女♥右勾拳,你个混♥蛋♥。
An old maid with a great right hook, you bastard.
我们是两个孤独的人,我们应该善待彼此。
We were two lonely people and we should have been nice to each other.
但是,不行,你太努力了。
But, no, you work too hard.
你蠕变!
You creep!
-还有人吗?
- Anybody else?
雪莉。
Shirley.
-嘿,宝贝,你想跳舞吗?
- Hey, baby, you wanna dance, huh?
——失败者!
- Losers!
你们都是失败者!
You're all losers!
-一个简单的否定就足够了。
- A simple no would have sufficed.
-有一记右勾拳的小妞?
- A chick with a big right hook?
我们是天生的一对。
We was made for each other.
雪莉!
Shirley!
——每个人!
- Everybody!
♬玛蒂尔达,玛蒂尔达
♪ Matilda, Matilda ♪
♬她拿着我的钱去管理委内瑞拉
♪ She takes me money and run Venezuela ♪
♬玛蒂尔达,玛蒂尔达
♪ Matilda, Matilda ♪
♬她拿着我的钱去管理委内瑞拉
♪ She takes me money and run Venezuela ♪
-你去哪儿了?
- Where've you been, huh?
还记得我吗?
Remember me?
我一直在找你。
I've been lookin' for you.
我想和你谈谈。
I want to talk to you.
-我们坐下吧。
- Let's sit down.
-等等,我不想坐下。
- Wait I don't want to sit down.
我精力太充沛了还是怎么的。
I got too much energy or something.
-你的衣服怎么了?
- What's happened to your clothes?
-你喜欢吗?
- You like it?
我长得像谁?
Who do I look like?
我让你猜一猜。
I'll give you one guess.
哈里·贝拉方特。
Harry Belafonte.
♬玛蒂尔达
♪ Matilda ♪
-你说话怎么这么快?
- Why are you talking so fast?
-我没说得快。
- I'm not talking fast.
我总是这样说话,只是你以前没有注意到。
This is how I always talk, only you never noticed it before.
但我打赌你注意到那个混♥蛋♥说话的方式了。
But I bet you noticed how that asshole talked, huh.
-我还注意到你收养的那个嬉皮士。
- And I also noticed that hippie freak you've adopted.
我想知道,和她共度一晚,是否抵得上五年的婚姻?
I want to know, is one evening with her worth five years of marriage?
-你在说什么?
- What are you talking about?
什么五年?
Five years of what?
和谁共度一晚?
One evening with who?
-戴夫,我想坐下。
- Dave, I want to sit down.
-我不想坐。
- I don't want to sit.
大卫是谁?
Who's Dave?
我Babakazoo。
I'm Babakazoo.
-听着,我很害怕这里发生的事。
- Look, I'm afraid of what's happening here.
敬我们俩。
To both of us.
我们回家吧。
Let's go home.
是的。
Yeah.
我喝醉了。
I'm drunk.
你可以利用我。
You can take advantage of me.
——优势?
- Advantage?
的优势。
Advantage.
是你希望我更开放。
You are the one who wanted me to be more open.
这就是我正在做的。
That's what I'm doing.
我要留下来,我要开张。
I'm staying and I'm opening.
♬玛蒂尔达,玛蒂尔达
♪ Matilda, Matilda ♪
♬玛蒂尔达
♪ Matilda ♪
♬她拿着我的钱跑到委内瑞拉去了
♪ She take my money and run Venezuela ♪
-亲爱的上帝。
- Dear God.
我有件事想和你分享。
I have somethin'l want to share with you.
我想为这里发生的一切负责。
I am trying to take responsibility for everything that is going on here.
但我想让你得到一样东西。
But there's somethin' that I want you to get.
我要你把我弄出去!
I want you to get me out of here!
-亲爱的,亲爱的。
- Honey, honey.
从现在开始,今晚剩下的时间就只有你和我了。
From now on, it's you and me for the rest of the evening.
给我们。
To us.
-詹妮弗,我在找你。
- Jennifer, I was looking for you.
-我刚经历了最可怕的事。
- I just had the most awful experience.
-我想分开。
- I want to split.
-太好了。
- Oh, good.
-我遇到了一些很辣的家伙,他们要去一个很辣的派对。
- See I met these really hot guys, and they're going to a really hot party.
一个布吉舞派对。
A boogie party.
-等一下。
- Wait a minute.
舞蹈比赛怎么样?
What about the dance contest?
你想留下来看舞蹈比赛吗?
You want to stay for the dance contest?
-不。
- Uh, no.
有个按♥摩♥浴缸派对,他们会很开心的。
There's this jacuzzi party, and they're gonna get really down.
我是说,你在那里会有点不舒服。
I mean, you'd be kind of uncomfortable there.
这不是你喜欢的派对……-为什么不改变主意和我们一起去呢?
It's not your kind of party... - Why not change your mind and come with us?
-不,我不想和你一起去
- No I don't wanna come with you.
周一上班时见。
I'll see you at work on Monday.
-你不介意留在这里吧?
- You don't mind stayin' here?
-不,我不介意
- No I don't mind.
你可以走了。
You can go.
-谢谢。
- Oh, thanks.
哦,你会玩得很开心的。
Well, oh, you'll have a great time.
-不,你会玩得很开心的。
- No, you'll have a really great time.
祝你玩得开心,麦蒂。
Have a really good time, Maddy.
-再见,詹妮弗。
- Bye, Jennifer.
——疯了。
- Mad.
我肯定那是聚酯纤维。
I'm sure that was polyester.
-我所有的计划都出错了。
- All my plans went wrong.
一切。
Everything.
我把我哥哥所有的钱都丢了。
I lost all my brother's money.
我们的朋友会把我们赶出学校。
And our friends will laugh us out of school.
最糟糕的是,我把你拖进了这烂摊子。
And worst of all, I dragged you into this mess.
你是对的。
You were right.
我应该把嘴闭上的。
I just should have kept my mouth shut.
-你说我是塔夫脱高中最棒的舞者。
- You told me that I was the greatest dancer at Taft High.
你告诉我,只要我下定决心,我可以做任何事。
You told me I could do anything if I set my mind to it.
我们来这里是要做点什么,我不会现在就放弃的。
We came here to do something and I'm not quitting now.
就算让我一个人在舞池里跳舞我也要去参加那个舞蹈比赛。
I'm gonna enter that dance contest if I have to go out on that floor and dance all alone.
-也许你就不用一个人跳舞了。
- Maybe you won't have to dance alone.
小姐?
Miss?
——是吗?
- Yes?
-你认识Marv Gomez吗?
- Do you know Marv Gomez?
——是的。
- Yes.
-他在楼下的游戏室,然后…-他痛得直不起腰来。
- Well, uh, he's down in the game room and... - He's doubled over with pain.
他说你应该马上去见他。
He says you should meet him down there right away.
我想是他的阑尾。
I think it's his appendix.
-是的。
- Yeah.
-哦,不。
- Oh, no.
我告诉他不要跳那么多舞。
I told him not to dance so much.
-是的。
- Yeah.
这样会更快。
This will be faster.
在这里。
Here.
-啊,谢谢。
- Gee, thanks.
-是的。
- Yeah.
-嘿,扶住门!
- Hey, hold that door!
-出什么事了吗?
- Is something wrong?
——马尔科姆·弗洛伊德。
- Malcolm Floyd.
我在找,我在找马尔科姆·弗洛伊德。
I'm looking, I'm trying to find Malcolm Floyd.
你知道他是个长相丑陋的家伙……-嘿,嘿,怎么了,鲍比·斯毕德?
You know he's this ugly-looking dude... - Hey, hey, what's happening, Bobby Speed?
快12点了。
It's almost 12:00.
后面都准备好了吗?
Everything ready back there?
-萨姆,别再管我的案子了?
- Hey, Sam, get off my case, huh?
弗洛伊德。
Floyd.
F-O-L-I-D。
F-O-L-I-D.
马尔科姆·弗洛伊德!
Malcolm Floyd!
-嘿,别跟我开玩笑,伙计。
- Hey, don't give me that monkey jive, man.
电影精选列表