别这么累人。
Don't be such a drag.
来吧。
Come on.
也许有个后门。
Maybe there's a back door.
-没有后门
- There's no back door.
-肯定有后门
- There's got to be a back door.
肯定有什么办法。
There's got to be something.
人们是怎么进来的?
How did people get in?
-我想回家。
- I wanna go home.
我们能回家看电视吗?
Can we just go home and watch television?
-不,我不想看电视。
- No, I don't want to watch television.
我们想来这里,所以就来了。
We wanted to come here, so we are here.
我的钱包!我的钱包!
My purse! My purse!
不,不,等等,等等!
No, no, wait, wait!
不,等等,等等!
No, wait, wait!
——再见。
- Goodbye.
-哦,谢谢。
- Oh, thank you.
-谢谢。
- Thank you.
——5美元!
- $5!
2.5美元一个!
$2.50 a pop!
2.5美元一个。
$2.50 a pop.
这里5美元,那里10美元。
$5 here, $10 there.
这将是一个非常昂贵的夜晚。
This is gettin' to be a very expensive evening.
-拜托,戴夫。
- Come on, Dave.
我们不常出去。
We don't go out that often.
-谁拥有这个地方,谁就拥有一座金矿。
- You know, whoever owns this place owns a gold mine.
我是说,如果这里的每个人都喝一杯2.5美元一杯的半杯…阻止它。
I mean, if every person here had a drink-and-a-half at $2.50 a pop... Stop it.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
-拜托,戴夫。
- Come on, Dave.
我们不是来帮他们做账的。
We didn't come here to do their books.
让我们跳舞。
Let's dance.
等一下,等一下。
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
不是这个。
Not this one.
我会跳舞,但不是这支舞。
I'll dance, but not this dance.
慢舞。
A slow dance.
然后我们就回家,好吗?
And then we go home, Ok?
——没有。
- No.
-什么能让你开心?
- What's going to make you happy?
你想在地板上像个疯子一样跳上跳下吗?
Do you want to go out on the floor and jump up and down like a lunatic?
-我只是想玩得开心。
- I just want to have a good time.
-你好,我是Tony Demarco。
- Hello, I'm Tony Demarco.
你还好吗?
Uh, is everything Ok?
你们舒服吗?
You folks comfortable?
-是的,谢谢。
- Yes, thank you.
-你刚进来的时候我就注意到你了。
- I noticed you when you first came in.
我以前没在这儿见过你,对吧?
I haven't seen you here before, have I?
-你注意到每个人了吗?
- Do you notice everyone?
那是你的工作吗?
Is that your job?
-不,这地方是我的,所以我对这里的常客都很熟悉。
- No, I own the place, so I pretty well know everybody who's a regular here.
我尤其会记得像你这么漂亮的人。
And I especially would have remembered someone as pretty as you.
-谢谢。
- Thank you.
-我有点预感。
- I have a little hunch about something.
你是环球航♥空♥公♥司♥的空姐吗?
Are you a stewardess for TWA?
-不,她是家长教师协会的妻子。
- No, she's a wife with the PTA.
超♥市♥,教堂,麦当劳。
You know, uh, supermarkets, church, McDonald's.
你知道这种人。
You know the type.
-你真是个幸运的家伙。
- You're a very lucky guy.
伊芙琳,伊芙琳,我请他们喝一杯。
Evelyn, Evelyn, bring these folks a drink on me.
-不,真的,没必要。
- No, really, it's not necessary.
-不不不,让他去吧
- No, no, no, let him.
-不用谢。
- It's my pleasure.
你愿意和我跳舞吗?
Would you like to dance with me?
-没事吧,亲爱的?
- Is it all right, honey?
-当然,好的。
- Sure, ok.
-不可能的,伙计
- It'll never happen, buddy.
-我看你在忙着把女孩们赶走。
- I see you're busy fighting the girls off.
-你怎么这么久才来?
- Hey, what took you so long, huh?
——什么?
- What?
-之前有几个赢家来过这里。
- There were a couple of winners hangin' around here before.
如果你在这里,我们就能得分了。
If you had been here, we could've scored.
-你怎么知道?
- How would you know?
你看不到离你两英尺远的地方。
You can't see two feet in front of your face.
-我不需要看他们。
- I don't need to see them.
这两个人是赢家。
These two were winners.
我告诉你,赢家们。
I'm tellin' you, winners.
-你知道吗?
- You know somethin'?
你知道这地方让我想起了什么吗?
You know what this place reminds me of?
有奶♥子♥的迪斯尼乐园。
Disneyland with tits.
-是的。
- Yeah.
——喝的吗?
- Drink?
——以后。
- Later.
-我要一个…嘿,这是什么?
- I'll have a... Hey, what is this, huh?
-我看到东西了。
- I see something.
-嘿,你怎么了?
- Hey, what's the matter with you?
-你知道吗,生活真的很糟糕。
- You know, life really sucks.
我是说,这地方简直就是坑。
I mean, this place is the pits.
我想每个美国人都在这里寻找廉价的刺♥激♥。
I think everyone in America is in here looking for cheap thrills.
我受不了了。
I can't stand it.
我是说,这是个坏消息。
I mean, it is bad news.
这里像个动物园。
It's like a zoo in here.
太俗气了。
It's so tacky.
我要离开这里。
I'm gonna get out of here.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doin' in here?
哦,这里太糟糕了。
Oh, it's lousy in here.
-对不起,我很抱歉。
- Excuse me, I'm sorry.
-你肯定很抱歉。
- You bet your sweet ass you're sorry.
雪莉!
Shirley!
雪莉!
Shirley!
雪莉!
Shirley!
雪莉!
Shirley!
-格斯!格斯!
- Gus! Gus!
——雪莉?
- Shirley?
-格斯,是你吗?
- Gus, is that you?
-这边,雪莉!
- Over here, Shirley!
在这里。
Over here.
-你能看看我的名片吗?
- Can you see my card?
-在你左边,在你左边!
- To your left, to your left!
不,不,不,你的另一个左边!
No, no, no, your other left!
这边,这边!
This way, over here!
-我看不到你。
- I can't see you.
-雪莉,我看见你了。
- Shirley, I can see you.
跟我过来。
Just follow me over here.
来吧,再靠近一点。
Come on, a little closer.
来吧。
Come on.
-格斯!
- Gus!
-绕过那个大个子。
- Get around the big guy.
来吧,雪莉。
Come on, Shirley.
来吧。
Come on.
嘿,雪莉?
Hey, Shirley?
-格斯?
- Gus?
——雪莉?
- Shirley?
-格斯·米科拉?
- Gus Micola?
对,对,对。
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-格斯?格斯。
- Gus? Gus.
-玩得愉快。
- Have a nice time.
-请给我5美元。
- It'll be $5, please.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
-你知道现在几点了吗?
- You know what time it is?
-不,我没有手表。
- No I don't have a watch.
对不起。
Sorry.
请用右手。
Right hand, please.
电影精选列表