♬她愿意,她愿意
♪ She does, she does ♪
♬她愿意,她愿意
♪ She does, she does ♪
♬从这里到永恒
♪ From here to eternity ♪
♬那就是她带我去的地方
♪ That's where she leads me ♪
♬从这里到永恒
♪ From here to eternity ♪
-德马科先生,这东西又热又汗。
- Mr. Demarco, this thing is just hot and sweaty.
-我付钱让你扮成猴子去开电梯。
- I pay you to look like a monkey and run the elevator.
不是非此即彼。
Not one or the other.
-但这东西太痒了,我浑身都是痘。
- But this thing is just scratchy and I'm breakin' out all over.
-嗨,托尼,我把我的绿色毛衣落在你公♥寓♥了吗?
- Hi Tony, did I leave my green sweater in your apartment?
-那是你的吗?
- Was that yours?
-是的,你还欠我一顿饭呢。
- Yes, and you still owe me a dinner, too.
好吧,我们定个日子吧。
Well, let's make a date.
给我打个电♥话♥。
Give me a call.
-你好,托尼。-嗨,嗨!
- Hi, Tony. - Hi, hi!
-我们待会儿见吗?
- Am I gonna see you later?
-你觉得呢,亲爱的?
- What do you think, sweetheart?
-我希望如此。
- Well I hope so.
星期一怎么样?
How about Monday?
今天是我的生日,你记得吗?
It's my birthday, did you remember?
-我当然记得
- Of course I remembered.
我还给你买♥♥了件漂亮的绿毛衣。
I even got you a lovely green sweater.
-哦,托尼,你没必要这么做。
- Oh, Tony, you didn't have to.
-我知道。
- I know.
-再见。-再见。
- See you later. - See you later.
——再见。——再见。
- Bye. - Bye.
-玩得开心,姑娘们。
- Have a nice time, girls.
一共是10美元。
That'll be $10.
——10美元吗?为了什么?
- $10? For what?
为了什么?
For what?
-玩得开心。
- For a good time.
-那是什么?
- What's that?
那是为了什么?
What was that for?
看看他做了什么。
Look what he did.
-你必须拥有它。
- You gotta have it.
没有它你就进不去。
You can't get in and out without it.
-他毁了我的衬衫。
- He ruined my shirt.
-会洗掉的。
- It'll wash out.
-如果没有呢?
- What if it doesn't?
这是我最好的衬衫。
This is my best shirt.
40美元。
$40.
皮尔·卡丹。
Pierre Cardin.
在这里等着。
Just wait here.
——戴夫。
- Dave.
-我想把它洗掉。
- I want to try and wash it out.
-噢,戴夫。
- Oh, Dave.
♬与他们的死亡相伴
♪ Doth with their death ♪
♬埋葬父母的纷争
♪ Bury their parents' strife ♪
♬他们可怕的死亡标志着爱情
♪ The fearful passage of their death marked love ♪
♬和父母愤怒的延续
♪ And the continuance of their parents' rage ♪
♬哪一个,不过是自己孩子的结局
♪ Which, but their children's end ♪
♬什么也移不走
♪ Naught could remove ♪
♬现在是两个小时的交通♬
♪ Is now the two hours' traffic ♪
♬我们的舞台
♪ Of our stage ♪
♬如果你是谁
♪ The which if you ♪
-洗不掉!
- It won't come off!
-我会拿出来的,我保证
- I'll get it out, I promise.
♬我们都在乎♬
♪ We both care ♪
♬没有什么能满足你的爱
♪ Nothing is enough for your love ♪
♬它是如此美妙
♪ And it's so wonderful ♪
♬被你的爱所吸引
♪ Being caught up in your love ♪
♬拿走我的一切,因为我拥有太多了
♪ Take my all 'cause I have so much ♪
♬当你和我在一起的时候,爱吧
♪ When you are here with me, love ♪
♬是你,是你,是你放的火
♪ You, you, you started the fire ♪
♬你,你,你点燃了我的愿望
♪ You, you, you lit my desire ♪
♬你,你,你让我兴奋起来
♪ You, you, you turn me on higher ♪
♬没有什么能满足你的爱
♪ Nothing is enough for your love ♪
♬你的爱♬
♪ Your love ♪
♬没有什么能满足你的爱
♪ Nothing is enough for your love ♪
♬哦,甜蜜的爱
♪ Ooh, sweet love ♪
♬嘿,对你的爱什么都不够
♪ Hey, nothing is enough for your love ♪
♬你太棒了
♪ You're so wonderful ♪
♬我感谢天上的幸运星
♪ I thank my lucky stars above ♪
♬拿走我的一切,因为我拥有太多了
♪ Take my all 'cause I have so much ♪
♬当你和我在一起的时候,爱吧
♪ When you are here with me, love ♪
♬你为我画了一幅画吗
♪ Do you paint a picture of me ♪
♬我们有一份爱
♪ We have a love ♪
-是的,你会喜欢的,伙计。
- Yes, you're gonna love this, my man.
是的。
Yes.
嘟嘟,嘟嘟。
Toot, toot, toot.
老大,你永远都赢不了的。
You'll never score with this one, boss.
♬我们有一份爱
♪ We have a love ♪
-喂,小老虎。
- Sic 'em, tiger.
♬拿走我的一切,因为我拥有太多了
♪ Take my all 'cause I have so much ♪
♬当你和我在一起的时候,爱吧
♪ When you are here with me, love ♪
-嘿,这里太挤了。
- Hey, it's really crowded here.
我们回家吧。
Let's go home.
-得了吧,戴夫。
- Oh, come on, Dave.
给它一个机会。
Give it a chance.
试着敞开心扉。
Try to open up.
打扰一下,这些座位有人坐吗?
Excuse me, are these seats taken?
-不,不,求你了。
- No, no, please.
-你能挪过去一点吗,呃…——没有。
- Could you move over one just, uh... - No.
-不好意思。
- Oh, excuse me.
原谅我。
Excuse me.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
——正确的。
- Right.
-你在干什么?
- What are you doing?
——什么都没有。
- Nothing.
喝一杯怎么样?
How about a drink?
-我不喜欢那条裙子。
- I don't like that dress.
-我每次穿你都很喜欢。
- You've liked it every other time I've worn it.
-你的胸!
- Your breasts!
每次你穿上它,你的胸部都不会首次亮相。
Every other time you wore it your breasts weren't making their debut.
-这是设计师想要的穿裙子的方式。
- This is the way the designer intended the dress to be worn.
我想喝一杯。
I'd like a drink.
这里有点热。
It's a little warm in here.
-你怎么能暖和呢?
- How can you be warm?
你什么都没穿。
You're not wearing anything.
设计师是不是也想让这里的其他男人都看你的奶♥子♥?
Did the designer also intend for every other guy here to look at your tits?
-戴夫,那是我的咪♥咪♥,不是你的。
- Dave, they're my tits, not yours.
-你是我老婆!
- You're my wife!
那它们就是我们的乳♥房♥♥了。
That makes them our tits.
你好。
Hello.
-我们的咪♥咪♥应该待在属于它们的地方,而不是在城里。
- And our tits should be home where they belong, not out on the town.
我的意思是出去。
And I do mean out.
♬太棒了
♪ It's wonderful ♪
- ID的?
- ID'S?
-你开玩笑吧?
- Are you kidding?
他在开玩笑吗,亲爱的?
Is he kidding, dear?
-他一定是,亲爱的。
- He must be, dear.
-我们好多年没被查证了。
- We haven't been carded in years.
-让我们看看。
- Let's see 'em.
这些是什么证件?
What kind of ID's are these?
-普通的那种。
- The regular kind.
-是爱达荷州的驾照
- They're Idaho driver's licenses.
-你们大老远来的。
- You ladies are a long way from home.
-爱达荷州没怎么跳舞
- Well, there ain't much dancin' in Idaho.
-根据这些,你34岁,你37岁。
- According to these, you're 34 and you're 37.
-很神奇吧?
- Isn't that amazing?
电影精选列表