自♥由♥之前你是不会快乐的。
You ain't gonna be happy until you're free.
而你获得自♥由♥的唯一方法就是挣脱束缚。
And the only way you're going to be free is to get loose.
唯一能让你放松的方法就是跳舞。
And the only way you're going to get loose is to dance.
来吧,让我看看你的舞步。
Now, come on, let me see some of your moves.
动作。
Moves.
好的,行动。
Ok, moves.
-嘿,伙计,你有大♥麻♥烦了。
- Hey, man, you know, you're in serious trouble.
——是吗?
- Yeah?
-是的。
- Yeah.
来,试试这个。
Here, try this.
不,男人。
No, man.
不,不,你没听到音乐吗?
No, no, don't you hear the music?
在这里,手表。
Here, watch.
你走一步,拍一步,拍一步,拍一步。
You go step, tap, step, tap.
-步骤,轻按。
- Step, tap.
-然后你把它倒过来。
- Then you reverse it.
-反过来。
- Reverse that.
-六拍七步
- Six beats, seven steps.
然后你用左脚踢出右脚,然后踢,转身……
Then you step on your left kick out with your right, and kick, turn...
面对你的伴侣。
And face your partner.
-我不能这么做。
- I can't do that.
-嘿,伙计,我告诉你。
- Hey, man, let me tell you somethin'.
小孩子都在这么做。
Little kids are doin' it.
老女人也这么做。
Old ladies are doin' it.
每个人都在这么做。
Everybody's doin' it.
现在,来吧,跳舞。
Now, come on, dance.
-跳舞,跳舞…-来吧,宝贝。
- Dance, dance... - Come on, baby.
就是这样,你明白了。
That's it, you got it.
来吧。
Come on.
你做到了,宝贝。
You got it, baby.
你做到了,宝贝。
You got it, baby.
你说对了。
You got it.
-跳舞,跳舞,我们走。
- Dance, dance, let's go.
-来吧,宝贝你能行的,宝贝。
- Come on, baby you got it, baby.
加油,加油,你做到了。
Come on, come on, you got it.
是啊!
Yeah!
跳舞!
Dancing!
其他的都是扯淡!
Everything else is bullshit!
♬最后一次你碰我♬
♪ The last time you touched me ♪
♬你让我的心充满了歌♥声
♪ You filled my heart with song ♪
-你要去哪里?
- Where you going?
-我是黛安,新来的服务员。
- I'm Diane, the new waitress.
鲍比的饿。
Bobby's hungry.
咚,咚,
Knock, knock.
-是的,门开着。
- Yeah, it's open.
是吗?
Yeah?
纪念医院,急诊室?
Memorial hospital, emergency room?
你们那里有个叫弗洛伊德的黑鬼吗?
Y'all by any chance got a nigga in there named Floyd?
-我给你带了点心。
- I brought you a snack.
-把它放在那边,宝贝。
- Just put it over there, baby.
不,不是方。
No, not Fong.
弗洛伊德。
Floyd.
马尔科姆弗洛伊德。
Malcolm Floyd.
找出你能做些什么……你再一次?
Find out what you can do about... You again?
嘿,听着,宝贝,你不明白吗?
Hey, look, baby, don't you understand.
迪斯科舞厅的第一条规则就是不要打扰DJ。
The first rule of any disco is don't bug the DJ.
-我只是想帮忙。
- I just wanted to help.
我只是想告诉你,你在做
I just wanted to tell you you're doin'
今晚干得好。
a good job tonight.
-你把我的唱片都弄坏了。
- You're steppin' all over my records.
宝贝,我不想再惹麻烦了。
Baby I don't need any more hassles.
-听着,你有机会,给我我的机会。
- Lookit, you got your chance, give me mine.
让我唱。
Let me sing.
-你是…-听听我的小样。
- Are you... - Just listen to my demo.
-这是什么?
- What is this?
-你不记得你刚开始工作的时候了吗?
- Don't you remember when you first started?
每个人都有个起点。
Well, everybody got to start somewhere.
为什么不在这里?
Why not here?
-你疯了。
- You are nuts.
女士,你不明白吗?
Lady, don't you understand?
这是现场直播。
This is going out live.
有数以百万计的人在聆听我金色的音调。
There are millions of people Iistenin' to my golden tones.
我不会搞砸的。
I ain't gonna blow it.
这可不是业余之夜。
This ain't amateur night.
-听着,大腕DJ先生,我可不是业余的!
- Listen, Mr. Bigshot DJ, I ain't no amateur!
我付了我的会费。
I paid my dues.
我所要求的只是一个机会。
All I'm askin' for is a chance.
-女士,拜托。
- Lady, please.
嘿,熊!
Hey, bear!
-好吧。
- All right.
好吧。
All right.
我去。
I'll go.
但我已经下定决心了。
But my mind's made up.
就算编好了,也要编好!
And when it's made up, it stays made up!
-等一下,等一下
- Wait a minute, wait a minute.
看,你叫什么名字?
Look, what's your name?
妮可,妮可,你很漂亮,我很想找个时间和你谈谈。
Nicole, Nicole, you're beautiful, and I'd really love to talk to you sometime.
但现在,我有自己的问题,对吧?
But right now, I got my own problems, right?
我有个怪人在树林里迷路了,我得找到他。
I got some flake lost in the woods and I've gotta find him.
好吧?
All right?
你能把她带走吗,拜托了?
Would you take her away from, please?
你会带她出去吗?
Would you take her out?
嘿,我们今晚要一起去,查理。
Hey, we're going all the way tonight, Charlie.
没人能阻止我们。
Nobody's gonna stop us.
所以我告诉你,抓住你最喜欢的动物,趴下,因为我们都要跳舞了。
So I tell you what, grab your favorite animal and get down, 'cause we're all gonna boogie.
这让我想起了我的老朋友,弗洛伊德,他喜欢布吉舞。
Which reminds me of my old friend, Floyd who loves to boogie.
但是,弗洛伊德,如果你的腿断了你就不能跳舞。
But, Floyd, you can't dance if your legs is broke.
-不不不
- Oh, no, no.
愿神作我的力量,我的拯救。
God be my strength and my deliverance.
我知道,我知道你认为是我偷的,但我要告诉你。
I know, I know you think I stole 'em but I got news for you.
它们不性感,也不是偷来的,或者什么都没有。
They're not hot, they're not stolen, or nothing.
过来,我给你看点东西。
Come here, let me show you somethin'.
你能帮我拿一下这个吗?
Uh, could you hold these for me?
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我会让你看看我能做什么。
I'll show you what I can do.
我让你看看我为谁工作。
I'll show you who I work for.
我要展示给你看,我要展示给你看。
I'm gonna show you, oh yeah, I'm gonna show you.
哦,是的,我要给你看。
Oh yeah, I'm gonna show you.
-嘿,抱歉。
- Hey, sorry.
-你肯定很抱歉。
- You bet your sweet ass you're sorry.
你下降。
You dip.
嘿。
Hey.
你在这里闲逛干什么?
What are you hangin' around here for?
你觉得什么仙女教母会半夜出现把我变成律师吗?
You think some fairy Godmother is gonna show up at midnight and turn me into a lawyer?
-我才不要在你身边晃悠
- I'm not hanging around you.
我只是还没走。
I just haven't left yet.
你到底怎么了?
What's wrong with you, anyway?
-嘿,别取笑我的身高。
- Hey, don't make fun of my height.
-我说的不是你的身高。
- I'm not talking about your height.
我才不管你是小虾。
I don't care that you're a shrimp.
我只在乎你是个麻木不仁的小虾。
I do care that you're an insensitive shrimp.
-让我告诉你吧,女士。
- Well, let me tell you somethin', lady.
我整个星期都在拼命工作。
I bust my hump all week workin'.
周五晚上来吧,我可没时间扮好人。
Come Friday night, I ain't got time to be Mr. Nice Guy.
-我告诉你吧。
- Well, let me tell you something.
我为你感到难过。
I feel sorry for you.
因为你是一个不快乐的人。
Because you're an unhappy person.
-我有什么好高兴的?
- What the hell I got to be happy about?
我和一个老处♥女♥出去了。
I'm out with an old maid.
——哦?
- Oh?
电影精选列表