享受你自己。
Enjoy yourself.
♬月光,音乐和你
♪ The moonlight, the music and you ♪
♬爱和我都在思念着你
♪ Love and I'm yearning for you ♪
难道你就不能给我一个提示吗
♪ Won't you give me a sign ♪
♬天黑以后,你会是我的吗
♪ After dark, will you be mine ♪
♬天黑后,光明会照耀
♪ After dark, the light will shine ♪
♬爱情是如此美妙的羁绊
♪ Love is such a wonderful bind ♪
♬我们可以把心系在一起,成为独一无二的人
♪ We can tie our hearts and be one of a kind ♪
♬天黑以后,你的爱就是我的了
♪ After dark, your love will be mine ♪
-该死,斯毕德,你在对我做什么?
- Damn it, Speed, what are you doin' to me, man?
我不能再等准将了。
I can't wait any longer for The Commodores.
我要把这个节目带回电视台。
I'm taking this show back here to the station.
-伙计,你在说什么?
- Man, what are you talkin' about?
准将来了,伙计。
The Commodores are here, man.
他们在这里已经有一段时间了。
They've been here for a while.
伙计们,跟山姆打个招呼,让他冷静下来。
Hey, fellows, say hello to Sam and calm him down.
怎么了,萨姆,宝贝?
What's happenin', Sam, baby?
我们来了,山姆,我们准备好哭了!
We're here, Sam, and we're ready to wail!
你最好感谢你的幸运星。
You better thank your lucky stars.
你有鲍比·斯毕德这样有价值的人。
You got somebody of value like Bobby Speed.
你知道吗,山姆?
You know, Sam, huh?
-看不见,斯毕德!
- Out of sight, Speed!
我们按计划继续直播。
We go on live as planned.
让他们准备好,12点整出发。
Have them set up and ready to start at 12:00, sharp.
-我们抓住你了,宝贝
- Oh, we got you, baby.
是的,我们可以理解。
Yeah, we can dig it.
别担心,萨姆。
No sweat, Sam.
好了,伙计们。
Yeah, all right, fellows.
谢谢你,小伙子。
Thanks, man.
好吧。
Yeah, all right.
哦,我们几分钟后见。
Oh, we'll see you in a few minutes.
是的,好的。
Yeah, ok.
萨姆,你在担心什么?
Hey, Sam, what you worried about?
我告诉过你一切都很好。
I told you everything was cool.
-我想有人搞错了。
- I think somebody made a mistake.
-你敢打赌,有人犯错了!
- You bet your sweet ass somebody made a mistake!
你比我高!
You're taller than me!
-你知道我填表格很仔细。
- You know I filled out my form so carefully.
我要求和政♥府♥里的某个人配对。
I asked to be matched with somebody in government.
-这就是你得到的。
- That's what you got.
我为市政♥府♥工作。
I work for the city.
我是一名垃圾收集者。
I'm a garbage collector.
——垃圾?
- Garbage?
-嘿,我从不碰那玩意。
- Hey, I never touch the shit.
我只是开卡车。
I just drive the truck.
为什么?
Why?
你是怎么做的?
What do you do?
-我在亨特利文法学校教六年级。
- Oh, I teach the sixth grade at the Huntley Grammar School.
-天啊,我告诉过他们不要大学女生!
- Christ, I told 'em no college broads!
你以为你什么都知道。
You think you know everything.
你知道,我要让那些电脑混♥蛋♥为此付出代价。
You know, I'm going to get those computer bastards for this.
嘿!
Hey!
你想加快速度吗?
You want to speed it up in there, huh?
-我们可以好好利用一下。
- We could probably just make the best of it.
-没有最好的。
- There ain't no best to this.
这是最糟糕的!
This is the worst!
嘿!
Hey!
你会摇屁♥股♥吗?
Will you shake your ass, huh?
-格斯,冷静点。
- Gus, calm down.
-冷静点,没什么。
- Calm down, nothin'.
你的时间到了。
Your time is up.
-我得走了。
- I got to go.
你知道,我工作太辛苦了。
You know, I work too hard for my money.
我在这上面花了太多时间,他们是逃不掉的。我没有零钱。
I put too much time into this and they ain't gonna get away with this those, uh... I got no change.
给我一角钱。
Give me a dime.
-好吧,我看看有没有。
- Well, I'll see if I have one.
我不知道。
I don't know.
-来吧,给我一毛钱,好吗?
- Come on, give me a dime, will you?
-我只有一毛钱,我要用它给我的心理医生打电♥话♥。
- I've only got one dime and I'm gonna need it to call my therapist.
♬别让它继续下去了
♪ Don't let it keep going on ♪
♬你知道我宁愿受伤,宁愿哭泣
♪ You know I'd rather be hurt and cryin' ♪
比起说再见
♪ Than sayin' goodbye ♪
-如果她能体验,我也能体验。
- If she can experience, I can experience.
♬无论我们感觉如何
♪ Whatever we feel ♪
♬让我们做个交易,真正的♬
♪ Let's make a deal, to be for real ♪
-你总是那样站着吗?
- Do you always stand like that?
-只有在我觉得精力耗尽的时候。
- Only when I feel my energy being drained.
单腿站立不能让能量完全流动。
Standing on one leg doesn't allow the energy complete flow.
你可以把它丢在地板上。
You can lose it in the floor.
你想跳舞吗?
Would you like to dance?
-嗯…-你会的。
- Well, uh... - Yes, you would.
-好吧。
- Yeah, ok.
♬无论你心里有什么,让它显露出来吧
♪ Whatever's on your mind, let it be revealed ♪
♬哦,那就是对他的爱
♪ Oh, that's love for him ♪
♬让我们做一个完完全全的交易吧
♪ Let's make a deal to be completely ♪
♬在一起,在一起
♪ Together, together ♪
♬让我们做一个完全真实的交易吧
♪ Let's make a deal to be completely real ♪
♬相濡以沫,相濡以沫
♪ With each other, each other ♪
♬我们做个交易吧
♪ Let's make a deal ♪
♬想要真实地面对彼此
♪ Wanna be real with each other ♪
_嘿”
_ Hey“
嘿,姑娘们,怎么了?
Hey, little ladies, what's happenin'?
你在外面干什么?
What are you doin' out here?
-他们不让我们进去。
- They won't let us in.
-所以你要么让我们进去,要么我们就去找那辆车的主人谈谈。
- So you get us in or we're going to have a little talk with the owner of that car.
-嗨。
- Hey.
♬噢,她是一座砖房♥
♪ Ow, she's a brick house ♪
♬她很强大很强大
♪ She's mighty mighty ♪
♬就把它都挂出来吧
♪ Just lettin' it all hang out ♪
♬她是一座砖房♥
♪ She's a brick house ♪
♬这位女士被堆叠起来了
♪ The lady's stacked ♪
这是事实
♪ And that's a fact ♪
♬我什么都不保留了
♪ Ain't holding nothing back ♪
♬她是一座砖房♥
♪ She's a brick house ♪
♬好吧,我们在一起
♪ Well we're together ♪
♬每个人都知道♬
♪ Everybody knows ♪
♬这就是故事的走向
♪ This is how the story goes ♪
♬她知道她拥有一切
♪ She knows she's got everything ♪
♬一个女人需要什么,才能得到一个男人
♪ That a woman needs, to get a man ♪
♬她怎么能失去这样的青春
♪ How can she lose with such a youth ♪
♬36,24,36♬
♪ 36, 24, 36 ♪
♬哦,多么成功的手啊
♪ Ooh, what a winnin' hand ♪
♬她是一座砖房♥
♪ She's a brick house ♪
♬她很强大很强大
♪ She's mighty mighty ♪
♬就把它都挂出来吧
♪ Just lettin' it all hang out ♪
♬她是一座砖房♥
♪ She's a brick house ♪
——和平。
- Peace.
♬那位女士很胖,这是事实
♪ That lady's stacked and that's a fact ♪
-我们终于成功了,伙计。
- We finally made it man.
-嘿,你们去哪儿了?
- Hey, where y'all been, man?
-在路上,宝贝。
- En route, baby.
途中。
En route.
-你知道吗,你吓得我发抖。
- You know, you had me shaking, you know.
但我从未失去信心。
But I never lost faith.
永远不要失去信心。
Never lost faith.
我就知道你不会让我失望。
I knew you wouldn't let me down.
你看,这是舞蹈比赛,对吧?
You see, this is going to be the dance contest, right?
——对吧!
- Right!
-它会成就我的事业,你明白我的意思吗?
- It's going to make my career, you know what I mean?
今晚将是有史以来最热的夜晚。
Tonight is going to be the hottest night ever.
电影精选列表