-好吧,等一下。
- All right, wait a minute.
等一下。等一下。
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
你不是来这里找乐子的吗?
Didn't you come here lookin' for some action?
-是的。
- Yeah.
我还在找。
I'm still looking.
♬不得不离开你,试着找到我的路
♪ Got to leave you, try to find my way ♪
♬我必须离开你,试着找到我的路
♪ I must leave you, try to find my way ♪
-鲍比·斯毕德,鲍比·斯毕德。
- Bobby Speed, Bobby Speed.
- - - - - -你好。
- Hello.
-你好,我是苏。
- Hello, this is Sue.
-你好!
- How do you do?
-这是我的明星,鲍比·斯毕德。
- This is my star, Bobby Speed.
-你在干什么?
- What are you doing?
-你得放松一点。
- You've got to loosen up a little.
笑出来吧。
Let that laugh out.
这才像话。
That's more like it.
你绝对不是戴夫。
You're definitely not a Dave.
你介意我叫你巴巴卡祖吗?
Do you mind if I call you Babakazoo?
- Babakazoo是什么?
- What's a Babakazoo?
-只是个名字。
- Just a name.
把它当伞用。
Use it like an umbrella.
现在夹克脱下来了。
Now the jacket comes off.
夹克抑制了主要能量。
Jackets suppress the main energy.
这就是蛇不停蜕皮的原因。
That's why snakes keep shedding their skins.
-太棒了。
- That's amazing.
谁告诉你的?
Who told you that?
-没人。
- No one.
你一直戴着它吗?
Do you wear it all the time?
-嗯,应该在办公室。
- Well, it's expected in the office.
我是一名会计师,是布罗迪,福尔曼和斯坦伯格事务所的注册会计师。
You see, I'm an accountant, a CPA with Brody, Forman and Steinberg.
你听说过吗?
You ever hear of them?
-没有,但我认识一个在威廉莫里斯公♥司♥工作的人。
- No, but I know a guy who works at William Morris.
-听着,你在干什么?
- Listen, what are you doin'?
-你会更自♥由♥。
- You'll be freer.
你包得太紧了。
You're wrapped too tight.
你得像只蝴蝶一样飞出来。
You have to emerge, like a butterfly.
毛毛虫!
From a caterpillar!
-听着,我有事要告诉你。
- Listen, I have to tell you something.
你好,你好,我结婚了。
Hello, hello, I'm married.
-不,大卫已经结婚了。
- No, David is married.
Babakazoo属于每个人。
Babakazoo belongs to everyone.
-我的天啊。
- Oh, my God.
我想我要头痛了。
I think I'm going to get a headache.
-是吗?
- Oh, you are?
看看我有什么。
Look what I have.
这些会让你振作起来。
These will perk you up.
-彩虹。
- A rainbow.
-给,吃这些。
- Here, eat these.
-好吧,就两个,谢谢。
- Well, just two, thank you.
——在这里。
- Here.
♬哦♬
♪ Oh ♪
♬钱现在在我口袋里了
♪ The money's in my pocket now ♪
♬我要把它带回家
♪ I'm gonna take it home ♪
-你不能在这一点上得分,伙计
- You're not scorin' with this one, buddy.
-我希望它们不会让我的胃不舒服。
- I hope they don't upset my stomach.
阿司匹林有时会这样。
Aspirin does that sometimes.
-他们不会的。
- Oh, they won't.
别担心,它们不是阿司匹林。
Don't worry, they're not aspirin.
我,简。
Me, Jane.
你,泰山!
You, Tarzan!
-嘿,甜心。
- Hey, sweetheart.
我以前在这儿见过你吗?
Haven't I seen you here before?
你的笑容很美。
You got a beautiful smile.
不如我们回我家,去见上帝吧?
What say we go back to my place and, uh, see God?
-我见过他。
- I met him.
他的笑容很好。
He's got a great smile.
-嗨。
- Hi.
-你在跟我说话吗?
- Are you talking to me?
-你经常来吗?
- You come here a lot?
-是的,有时候。
- Yeah, sometimes.
-我是凯西。
- I'm Kathy.
-我是卡尔。
- I'm, uh, Carl.
见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
你想喝点什么吗?
Would you like a drink?
-我请你喝一杯吧。
- Let me buy you a drink.
加冰的伏特加和一杯…——啤酒。
Uh, vodka on the rocks and a... - Beer.
——啤酒。
- Beer.
这里越来越热了。
It's gettin' awfully warm in here.
-是的。
- Yeah.
-你不想走吗?
- Wouldn't you like to leave?
——什么?
- What?
-我的公♥寓♥很不错,而且不拥挤。
- I've got this lovely apartment and it's not crowded.
-等一下,让我搞清楚,你是在问我要不要跟你回家?
- Wait a minute, let me get this straight, are you asking me if I want to go home with you?
-是的,我受够了。
- Yeah, I've had enough here.
不是吗?
Haven't you?
-是的。
- Yeah.
-我把毛衣脱了,落在游戏室了。
- I took my sweater off and I left it in the game room.
我去拿,然后去见……——没有。
I'll go get it and I'll meet... - No.
你在这儿等着。
You wait here.
我去拿。
I'll go get it.
游戏室,对吗?
The game room, right?
——嗯。
- Uh-huh.
它是一件蓬松的绿色毛衣。
And it's a shaggy green sweater.
-毛茸茸的绿色毛衣。
- Shaggy green sweater.
你待在这里,我马上回来。
You stay here, I'll be right back.
♬因为你,我感觉很好
♪ And I'm feeling good because of you ♪
♬因为你,我想要跳舞
♪ You are the reason I feel just like dancing ♪
♬哦,宝贝,我准备好了♬
♪ Ooh, baby I am ready ♪
♬我准备好了♬
♪ I am ready ♪
-哦,不。
- Oh, no.
哦,不!
Oh, no!
不。
No.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
嘿!
Hey!
开门!
Open the door!
帮帮我!
Help me!
打开门。
Open the door.
♬我被困在楼梯里了
♪ I'm trapped in a stairway ♪
♬出不去,只能喊♬
♪ Can't get out, got to shout ♪
♬有个约会,不能迟到
♪ Got a date, can't be late ♪
-对不起,你介意我插句话吗?
- Excuse me, you mind if I cut in?
-你介意他插句话吗?
- Uh, do you mind if he cuts in?
-不,我无所谓。
- No, fine with me.
-谢谢。
- Thank you.
-我知道什么?
- What do I know?
♬出不去,只能喊♬
♪ Can't get out, got to shout ♪
♬有个约会,不能迟到
♪ Got a date, can't be late ♪
-好吧,好吧,别丢了。
- Ok, Ok, don't lose it.
一切都会错的。
Everything's gonna be all wrong.
我是说,好吧。
I mean, all right.
一切都会好的。
Everything's going to be fine.
保持冷静,保持冷静。
Stay calm, stay calm.
好了,我是鲍比·斯毕德。
All right, this is Bobby Speed.
我从动物园通过KDCO来找你,特别献给我失散多年的朋友。
Comin' to you from the Zoo over KDCO with a special dedication to a long lost friend of mine.
还有,弗洛伊德,你最好专心听否则下一首我要献的歌♥就是熄灯号♥了。
And, Floyd, you better be tuned in or the next song I dedicate is going to be taps.
-怎么了,队长?
- Uh, what's the problem, captain?
-你看起来像个赶着去某地的人。
- You look like a man in a hurry to get somewhere.
-我超速了吗?
- Was I speeding?
-你有这东西的销♥售♥单据吗?
- You got a bill of sale for this stuff?
-嘿,兄弟,你误会了。
- Say, brother, you got the wrong idea.
电影精选列表