我们还要现场表演呢。
We got a live show to do.
准将在哪里?
Where are The Commodores?
-宝贝,你在干什么?
- Baby, what are you doing?
-好的,鲍比。
- Ok, Bobby.
我什么都试过了。
I tried everything, man.
我威胁过你。
I have threatened you.
我已经尽力对你好了。
I've tried to be a nice guy with you.
-听着,亲爱的,快下来。
- Look, look, sweetheart, get off the stage.
-你叫谁甜心,火鸡?
- Who you calling sweetheart, turkey?
我们现在要直播了。
We're going on live now.
你明白吗?生活。
Do you understand? Live.
♬最后的机会♬
♪ Last chance ♪
-你在干什么?
- What are you doing?
♬最后的爱的机会
♪ Last chance for love ♪
-嘿,请你离开舞台好吗?
- Hey, will you please get off the stage?
♬是的,这是我最后一次爱的机会
♪ Yes, it's my last chance for love ♪
-亲爱的,把麦克风放下,好吗?
- Honey, put the microphone down, all right?
把枪放下,滚下舞台!
Just put it down and get off the stage!
-你可以送《海军准将》…-嘿,亲爱的,滚下舞台!
- You could deliver The Commodores... - Hey sweetheart, get off the stage!
-因为你除了承诺什么都没给我
- 'Cause you ain't gave me nothing but promises.
-山姆,我什么都做不了。
- Sam I can't do anything.
给我几分钟。
Just give me a few minutes.
-不然我就把你屁♥股♥上的每根骨头都折断。
- Otherwise I'm gonna break every bone in your goddamn ass.
-滚下舞台!
- Get off the stage!
-帮我找准将。
- Get me The Commodores.
-山姆,你想直播吗?
- Sam, you want to go live?
直播是你想要的吗?
Is live what you want?
你想让我直播?
You want me to go live?
我们现在就开始直播,好的,我们现在就开始直播。
We go live right now, Ok, we're going live right now.
你要活命?
You ask for live?
-时间到了。
- Time is up.
就是这样,伙计。
That's it, man.
我们要直播了。
We got to go live.
-好了,山姆,来了。
- All right, Sam, here it comes.
♬让我们跳最后一支舞吧
♪ Let's dance the last dance ♪
♬让我们跳最后一支舞吧
♪ Let's dance the last dance ♪
今夜让我们跳最后一支舞
♪ Let's dance the last dance tonight ♪
♬最后一支舞,最后一次爱的机会
♪ Last dance, last chance for love ♪
♬是的,这是我今晚最后的浪漫机会了
♪ Yes, it's my last chance for romance tonight ♪
♬我需要你在我身边♬
♪ I need you by me ♪
♬在我身边,引导我
♪ Beside me, to guide me ♪
♬抱着我,骂着我
♪ To hold me, to scold me ♪
因为当我坏的时候
♪ 'Cause when I'm bad, ♪
♬我是如此,如此糟糕
♪ I'm so, so bad ♪
♬所以让我们跳最后一支舞吧
♪ So let's dance the last dance ♪
♬让我们跳最后一支舞吧
♪ Let's dance the last dance ♪
今夜让我们跳最后一支舞
♪ Let's dance the last dance tonight ♪
♬你会是我的真命天子吗
♪ Will you be my Mr. Right ♪
♬你能满足我的胃口吗
♪ Can you fill my appetite ♪
♬我不能确定你就是我的真命天子
♪ I can't be sure that you're the one for me ♪
♬好,好,好,好
♪ Well, well, well, well ♪
♬我只要求你和我一起跳舞
♪ All that I ask is that you dance with me ♪
♬和我一起跳舞吧
♪ Dance with me ♪
♬和我一起跳舞,耶,耶
♪ Dance with me, yeah, yeah ♪
"好吧,A "
A“ All right A“
♬我需要你在我身边♬
♪ I need you by me ♪
♬在我身边,引导我
♪ Beside me, to guide me ♪
♬抱着我,骂着我
♪ To hold me, to scold me ♪
因为当我坏的时候,我是如此,如此的坏
♪ 'Cause when I'm bad I'm so, so bad ♪
来吧,宝贝,跳那支舞
♪ 80, come on, baby, dance that dance ♪
♬来吧,宝贝
♪ Come on, baby ♪
♬跳那支舞吧
♪ Dance that dance ♪
♬来吧,宝贝
♪ Come on, baby ♪
♬我们今晚跳舞吧
♪ Let's dance tonight ♪
♬是吗?
♪ Yeah ♪
-好了,宝贝!
- All right, baby!
是的,没错!
Yeah, right!
好吧,好吧。
All right, all right.
大家都来听听!
Let's hear it, everybody!
让我们听听大家的声音!
Let's hear everybody!
妮可·西姆斯。
Nicole Sims.
这是S-I-M-S。
That's S-I-M-S.
是的,哇!
Yes, woo!
-对不起,对不起。
- I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对不起,对不起。
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉。
I'm really sorry.
我…我很抱歉。
I'm... I'm sorry.
我是说我可能会让你一辈子残废。
I mean I could have maimed you for life.
-没事的。
- It's ok.
-没事吧?
- It's ok?
没关系。
It's ok.
-没事的。
- It's ok.
-没事的。
- It's ok.
那件衬衫是棉的吗?
Is that shirt cotton?
——是的。
- Yes.
-百分百?
- A 100 percent?
——是的。
- Yes.
-你没见过她是什么意思?
- What do you mean, you haven't seen her?
她刚才在这里为我倾吐心声。
She was just up here singing her heart out for me.
听着,她不可能灰飞烟灭。
Look she couldn't have gone up in smoke.
听着,继续找过去四个月来这个舞厅里最好的东西,它是我的。
Just look, just keep looking for the best thing that's walked into this disco in the last four months, and it's mine.
是啊,什么事?
Yeah, what is it?
-是的,鲍比,弗洛伊德来了。
- Yeah, Bobby, Floyd's here.
-你在开玩笑吧。
- You're kiddin'.
好吧!
All right!
好吧,好吧,现在我们正火热着呢。
Hey, all right, all right, now we're on a hot roll.
无论你压抑了什么,都放手吧。
Whatever you've been holdin' back, let it go.
不管你存了多少钱,都花掉吧。
Whatever you've been savin' up, spend it.
因为我们是凡人
'Cause we're hummin'
盛大的舞蹈比赛就要开始了。
and the big dance contest is comin'.
-不,我不能那样做。
- No, I couldn't do that.
不。
No.
嘿,嘿,你要去哪?
Hey, hey, where are you going?
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
等一下。等一下。
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
-我得离开这里。
- I've got to get out of here.
这地方快把我逼疯了。
This place is driving me crazy.
你一直对我很好但这一切真的太糟糕了。
You've been very nice and all of that but this is really all so bad.
-不不不,等一下
- No, no, no, wait a minute.
我完全了解你的感受。
I know exactly what you're going through.
相信我,我知道。
Believe me I do.
你丈夫就那样在里面。
With your husband in there like that and everything.
我知道那是什么感觉。
I know how that feels.
-是吗?
- Do you?
-是的,我有。
- Yes I do.
所以我才不想让你去。
That's why I don't want you to go.
你现在不该一个人,尤其是现在。
You shouldn't be alone right now, especially now.
苏珊,我跟你直说吧。
Susan, I'm gonna be very straight with you.
不管怎样,我不能再玩游戏了,我对你的感觉不行。
For whatever it's worth, I can't play any games anymore, not the way I feel about you.
-拜托,别再…-不,不,等一下
- Oh, please, no more... - No, no, wait a minute.
你知道吗,在你离开我之前我发现自己很想你。
You know, before when you walked away from me I found myself missing you.
我意识到我丢了一件非常重要的东西,我刚刚才找到。
I realized I'd lost something very important I'd just now found.
我关心你。
I care for you.
-再见,托尼。
- See you later, Tony.
-我不知道,发生了什么事。
- I don't know, something's happening.
我非常关心你。
I care for you very deeply.
我是认真的。
I mean it.
我无法用任何理性的方式来解释。
And I can't explain it in any rational way.
这种事通常不会发生在我身上。
This sort of thing doesn't usually happen to me.
我和你一样对此感到困惑。
I'm just as confused about it as you are.
电影精选列表