全欧洲
In all of Europe.
对 你好
Yes, hi.
而且一个月前 业务拓展到了全南美洲
And as of a month ago, all of South America.
不过这取决于你怎么看数据
Well, depending on how you look at the numbers.
那就按好的方面看数据 - 你们总部
Let's look at the numbers that way. - Aren't you, um,
是在伦敦吗
based out of London?
是的 不过 呃 我在湾区也有办公室
Yes, but uh... I keep office in the Bay
而且 呃 今天下午收到邀请后
and uh... when I get the invitation this afternoon,
我就坐直升机过来了 为什么不呢
I-I jump in the helicopter and come down. Why not?
我本来也想坐直升机来的 不过 你知道 它在维修所以...
I was gonna take my chopper here too but, you know, it's in the shop so...
直升机确实很娇气
They can be very temperamental.
我觉得是这样 - 哦 不 我...
I found this to be true. - Oh no. I was...
我没有... - 你在开玩笑 我也在开玩笑
I don't... - You make a joke. I also make a joke.
哦 - 我知道我很有钱
Oh. - I know that I am very rich.
这是我要承担的负担
That is my burden to bear.
不过听着 我想跟你坦诚说件事
But listen I want to be very up-front with you.
我们这次见面不是偶然
This is not a chance interaction.
我知道你才是
I know that you are the brains
Tinder 爆发式增长背后的核心人物
behind this, uh... This Tinder explosion.
哇 不 这是团队的功劳
Wow, uh, no. This, this was a team effort.
不是的 市场营销 大学校园策略 甚至名字
No. Marketing, college campus strategy, even the name.
我的人告诉我这些都是你做的
My people tell me this was you.
来做我的首席营销官吧
Come be my CMO.
呃...
Uh...
Tinder 从很小的规模做到一百万用户
Tinder have one million users, start with very little.
已经很不错了 确实 但是 Badoo 呢
It's not bad. This is okay. But, uh, Badoo?
我们有 3.77 亿用户
We have 377 million users.
覆盖 190 个国家
190 countries.
现在我们是世界上最大的在线约会平台
Now we are biggest online dating platform in the world.
但是 呃 在美国还不是家喻户晓
But, uh, not yet household name in America.
嗯?这就是惠特尼・沃尔夫能发挥作用的地方
Hmm? This is where Whitney Wolfe come in.
嗯?
Hmm?
哇 嗯...
Wow, um...
Badoo 已经很成功了
Badoo is... it's already Badoo.
所以我在那里取得的任何成功 都不会完全属于我
So any success I might have there could never feel fully mine.
我 你知道... Tinder 几乎是我的整个世界
I'm, you know... Tinder is literally my whole world.
Tinder 对你来说 是个大梦想蛋糕 对吧
Tinder is, uh, great, big dream cake for you, huh?
我知道这可能听起来很疯狂
I know this probably sounds just crazy
但是 嗯... 我不能接受你这个非常慷慨的提议
but, um... I, I can't take you up on your very generous offer.
嗯
Hmm.
那我就会击垮你和你的公♥司♥
Then I will crush you and your company.
只是开玩笑 我又在开玩笑了
Just kidding. I make another joke.
不 这是你的心血
No. This, this is your baby.
你想留下来 我能理解 但是 呃...
You, you want to stay? I would do the same. But, uh...
你不能怪我尝试过
You can't blame a girl for trying.
现在我得走了
And now I must leave you.
这里有很多漂亮女人
There are very many beautiful women here
而且 呃... 拥有自己的直升机还是有好处的
and, uh... having your own helicopter has its perks.
我想也是
I bet it does.
嘿 你好吗 - 嘿
Hey, how are you? - Hey.
好 哦 我的天
All right. Oh, my God.
嘿 惠特
Hey, Whit.
你在外面跟谁说话呢
Who the hell were you talking to out there?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you mean.
哦 天呐
Oh, God.
我不管你在公♥司♥外面做什么 真的不管
I don't care what you do outside of the company. I really don't.
但你把男朋友带到这里来 我们就有问题了
But when you bring your boyfriends around here, we got a problem.
哦 我的天 贾斯汀... - 不 我是认真的 我是认真的
Oh, my God. Justin... - No, I'm serious, I'm serious.
好 如果你伤了我的自尊 你会被解雇的
Okay, if you hurt my pride, y-you will be fired.
就这么简单 - 哦 我的天
It's as simple as that. - Oh, my God.
好 拜托 我不想在工作场合闹这个
Okay, please. I do not wanna do this at work.
你在跟我说不要把我们的破事带到工作上来?
You're telling me not to bring our shit to work?
你才是那个在肖恩面前装受害者的人
You're the one playing victim to Sean.
不 不 不 我只是想让他让你别再这样了
No, no, no. I just wanted him to ask you to stop
因为你根本不听我的 - 你以为他会站在你那边?
because, you aren't listening to me. - And you thought he would side with you?
我还听说你为了《时代》杂♥志♥的文章哭着找他 是真的吗
Heard you cried to him about the Time article too. Is that true?
哦 天啊
Oh, boy.
有个女性联合创始人 让我们看起来像个笑话
Having a female co-founder makes us look like a joke.
从现在起 你要是跟我说工作以外的任何事
If you talk to me about anything besides work from now on,
对你没好处 - 好吓人 真的好吓人
it will not be good for you. - Scary. Very scary.
哦 天呐
Oh, God.
不 其实不是 - 那到底是什么意思
No, not really. - What does that even mean?
她就像个... 她就是 我不知道 她太年轻了 不够成熟
She's like a... She's just, I don't know, she's young. She's immature.
是你跟她上♥床♥的
You were the one who slept with her.
我不是说...
I'm not saying...
对
Yeah.
嘿 贾斯汀 那个妓♥女♥在那儿
Hey, Justin. There's the whore.
什么
What?
哦 呃 我不...
Oh, uh, I-I don't...
惠特尼 嘿 呃... 现在不太方便 怎么了
Whitney, hey. Um... not a great time. What's up?
兄弟 拜托告诉我不是你和贾斯汀的事
Dude, please tell me this isn't about you and Justin.
你知道我不想把你卷进来的
You know I don't wanna bring you into this.
是 呃 上次你也这么说了
Yeah. Uh, yeah, you mentioned that last time.
肖恩 好 你... 你了解我的
Sean, okay you... you know me.
没事 我了解 我了解 怎么了... 嘿 嘿 怎么了
It's okay. I do. I do. What... Hey, hey. What's going on?
只是 嗯...
This just, um...
... 这一切感觉有点... - 来 先坐这儿
...this is just all feeling a little... - Come, just sit down here.
这一切感觉完全失控了
This is just feeling really out of control.
是 怎么了
Yeah. What's going on?
他 呃 不让我参加会议
He's, uh, cutting me out of meetings.
嗯 他还...
Um, he's...
... 自从我们上次谈过以后 他又给我发了上千条短♥信♥
...he's sent me a thousand more texts since the last time we talked.
全是很难听的话
Horrible texts.
我刚才...
I was just...
他们刚才在一群人面前叫我妓♥女♥
They just called me a whore, um, in front of a bunch of people.
那些我每天都要一起工作的人
People I have to work with every day.
而且他还让他们一起嘲笑我
And he gets them to laugh with him at me.
这很不专业 影响我的工作 也影响他的工作
It's unprofessional. It's affecting my work, it's affecting his.
这太丢人了
It's humiliating.
这... 这... 我受不了了
It's... It's... I cannot take it anymore.
如果你能再坚持一下
If you can just ride this out
再坚强一点 - 肖恩 不行
and tough it out a little bit longer. - Sean, no.
他会想通的 我跟你说 我了解他
He's gonna get over it. I'm telling you, I know him.
我... 我不能跟他一起在这里工作了
I-I cannot work here with him.
我不能
I can't.
好
Okay.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
所以你是要告诉我你要辞职吗
So are you telling me that you are resigning?
我是说你说了
I mean you said that
你不能在这里工作了 对吧
you can't work here, right?
是 我是说了
I did, yeah.
嗯 那你需要发邮件给我说明你要辞职
Um, so you need to e-mail me saying that you are quitting
而且要给出理由
and I need you to give a reason,
我想理由就写你要搬到德克萨斯州自己开公♥司♥
which I presume is because you want to move to Texas to start your own company.
我知道你提过这个 - 肖恩 你为什么要...
I know that you've mentioned that. - Sean, why are you doing...
别把我当陌生人
Don't, don't treat me like a stranger.
肖恩 拜托 - 你继续在这里工作
Sean, please. - Your employment continuing here
目前来看不太可能了
is not likely an option at this point.
所以发邮件吧 - 你为什么这么公事公办
So just send the e-mail. - Why are you being all weird and lawyery?
公♥司♥会付你到这周末的工资
You will be paid through the end of the week
IT 部门会帮你处理所有离职手续
and IT can help with any and all out-boarding that needs to take place.
显然如果你需要推荐信
Obviously if you need an employer reference, you can speak to Stephanie
可以找斯蒂芬妮 她会处理
and she'll sort you out and put it on my my letterhead.
你所有预约好的会议
Any meetings you have
都会自动取消
scheduled will be automatically suspended.
我们需要取消即将到来的会议的机票和住宿
We'll need to get a refund on flights and lodging
不过我们这边会处理
for that upcoming conference, but we can handle that on our end.
你平台的密♥码♥会在今晚午夜自动失效
Your password to the portal will expire, um, automatically at midnight tonight.
不 我不想签保密协议
No. I do not want to sign an NDA.
好 没有保密协议 这个和解方案他们是不会同意的
Okay. Well, this settlement's gonna be a nonstarter for them without the NDA.
电影精选列表