It's a social networking app called Merci for women only.
嗯
Huh.
是的 而且在这个应用里 唯一的交流方式
Yes and where the only currency... the only way to communicate
只能是通过赞美和善意
will be through compliments, kindness.
好的 但是 呃...
Okay. But, uh...
其实我想让我们一起做我们最擅长的事 你知道吗 约会应用
Really I want you and me to do something that we do best, you know? Dating app.
不行 嗯 不可能 我不能再做约会相关的了
No. Hmm. There's no way. I cannot go back into dating.
但是 你可以的 我看过法庭文件
But, yes you can. I read the court documents.
里面没有竞业禁止条款 这商业操作太离谱了
There is no non-compete clause. It's crazy business.
我知道 我是说 我...
I know. I mean, I...
我想做一些能让我自豪的事
I wanna work on something I can be proud of.
其实 你知道吗 做一些有意义的事
Actually, you know, do some good.
这非常... 非常高尚
That's very... very noble,
但是 呃 你确定要用一款主打善意的应用来做这件事吗
but, uh, are you sure that you want to do this with a kindness app?
嗯...
Um...
好吧 安德烈...
Okay, Andrey...
听着 我大一的时候
Listen, when I was a... a freshman,
我是计算机科学课上唯一的女生
I was the only girl in my computer science class
而且... 我记得有一天我走进教室 然后就...
and... ...I remember one day I walked in and I just...
投影仪上放着一张巨大的裸女照片
Like, there was this giant photo of a naked woman on the projector
一开始我想 你知道的
and at first I thought, you know,
他们显然是在跟我开某种玩笑
they're playing some kind of prank on me obviously.
结果发现是教授放的这张照片
But it turned out the professor had projected the photo
哇 - 是莉娜・福森
Wow. - It was Lena Forsén,
1972 年《花♥花♥公♥子♥》的中间插页模特
the 1972 Playboy centerfold.
她的照片恰好是第一张被数字化传输的图像
Just happens to be the first image ever digitally transferred.
那不是什么玩笑 而是一堂课的内容
It wasn't some kind of joke. It was a lesson.
关于计算机历史基础的课 - 嗯
In the foundation of computing history. - Hmm.
互联网本应是某种变革性的革命 对吧
The Internet is supposedly some kind of transformative revolution, right?
代表自♥由♥ 代表民♥主♥化 你懂吗
Freedom. Democratization. You know?
但这是根据谁的定义呢 苹果 亚马逊 脸书 推特
But according to whom? Apple. Amazon. Facebook. Twitter.
网络行为准则完全是由男性制定的
The rules of online behavior have been written exclusively by men.
结果就是 对女性来说
And the result is that most of the online experience
大部分网络体验都糟透了
is pretty fucking shitty for women.
或许我们可以通过约会来解决这个问题
Maybe we can fix this problem... with dating.
哦 我的天... 别这样 安德烈
Oh, my... Come on, Andrey,
网络文化里所有不好的东西
everything that is wrong with Internet culture
在网络约会里都达到了顶峰
is at its peak with online dating.
它很落后 到处都是爱骚扰人的变♥态♥
It is regressive, it is full of creeps who can spam,
他们可以日夜骚扰女性却不用承担任何责任
harass women night and day with no accountability.
它强化了过时的性别角色 而且...
It reinforces outdated gender roles and...
我们需要改变约会现状
We need to change dating.
就是这个 我就知道你会想出好点子
There it is. I knew you'd come up with something great.
一款能给女性带来良好体验的约会应用
A dating app that is actually a good experience for women.
就像约会版的 Merci - 对
Like the Merci version of dating. - Yes.
没错 由女性打造 为女性服务 - 对
Exactly. Made by women for women. - Yes!
等等... 嗯...
Wait... Um...
我得说清楚... 我不是来应聘的
Just to be clear... I am not for hire.
好 呃... 不管要做什么...
Okay, uh... whatever this is...
我必须是创始人... - 当然
I need to be the founder... - Of course.
... 和首席执行官
...and CEO.
或许你还想要我的直升机 是吧
Maybe you want, uh, my helicopter too. Huh?
当然 为什么不呢
Sure. Why not?
惠特尼 这是你的船 你就是船长
Whitney this is your ship. Captain Whitney.
嘿 我能陪你去赶火车吗
Hey. Can I walk you to your train?
火车两分钟后就到了
It's gonna be here in two minutes.
好的 呃 我长话短说 至少对我来说是短说
Okay. Uh, I'll keep it short. Well, short for me.
嗯...
Um...
好吧 听着 对不起 好吗
Okay, listen, I'm sorry, all right?
上次见你的时候 我...
The last time I saw you I was...
你是对的 好吗
You were right, okay?
你看 在这些事发生在我身上之前 我一直无视那里的糟糕状况
Look, I'd... I ignored how bad it was there until all of this happened to me.
而且我 我接受了那种房♥间里只能有一个女性的观念
And I, I bought into the idea that there was only space for one woman in the room.
我还确保了那个女性是我自己
And I made sure it was me.
最糟糕的是 我还很享受这种感觉
And the... the worst part is I liked it.
作为圈子里唯一的女性 感觉很酷
It felt cool being the only girl in the club.
而且不只是我没有反抗那些不好的事
And it wasn't just that I didn't push back on the toxic shit.
我还迎合那些事 以此证明我能融入
I-I'd feed into it to prove I could hang.
蒂什 我之前确实有很多盲点
Tish, I've had some real blind spots.
我需要做得更好 我会的
I need to do better. I will.
好吗 对不起 好吗
Okay? I'm sorry. Okay?
你真的让我很生气
You really pissed me off.
我知道
I know.
非常生气 - 我知道
Like a lot. - I know.
但是...
But...
谢谢你的道歉
I appreciate the apology.
而且很抱歉
And I'm sorry that
在你真正需要我的时候 我没能陪在你身边
I couldn't be there for you in the ways that you really needed me to be.
其实 我本来就欠你的
I mean, I kind of owe you anyway.
就算我们表现得很糟糕 你也去看了我所有的演出
You've been to, like, every single one of my shows even though we suck so bad.
没有
No.
别当着我的面撒谎 - 我以为...
Don't lie to my face. - I thought, like...
我以为我们之间 算是有过一段交情
I thought we just, like, had a moment.
好了 听着 蒂什
Okay. Listen, Tish.
我要开始做一件新的事了
I'm starting something new.
而且 你知道吗 这件事会赋予人力量 也会兼顾不同群体
And, you know what? It's gonna be empowering and intersectional.
兼顾不同群体 新词汇啊
Intersectional, new vocab.
好的 这个项目资金充足 我需要你来和我一起做
Okay, it's fully funded, and I need you to come and work with me.
好啊 我当然愿意 - 我理解如果你需要更多时间考虑
Yeah. Obviously I'm in. - I understand if you need more time.
不用 我一秒都不用考虑 - 而且我们...
No, I need zero time. - And we...
我要给那些混♥蛋♥一个措手不及 - 我们要搬到德克萨斯州的奥斯汀
I'm giving those bastards zero notice. - We would be relocating to Austin, Texas.
我爱奥斯汀 我们去那里 活出不一样 - 那里是美国发展最快的城市
I love Austin. Lets be weird, lets do it. - It's the fastest growing city
而且... - 惠特尼!
in the country and-- - Whitney!
我们就这么定了
Let's fucking do it.
就这么办 就这么办 开始行动
Let's go. Let's go. Let's do it.
好的 问题出在哪儿
Okay. What's the-the thing?
是我们的定位 你知道吗 我们少了一个关键的亮点
Our identity, you know? We're missing that one, big hook.
我们缺的是一个名字 我真的觉得 Bumble(大黄蜂)这个名字不错
The thing that we're missing is a name. I really think that Bumble is a winner.
哦 我不... 我不知道 我只是... 我想到的是笨拙 磕磕绊绊
Oh, I don't... I don't know. I just... I think of like, bumbling, stumbling.
我们还是先从大局聊起吧
Let's just keep talking big picture.
好的 呃 禁止骚扰行为 我们该如何实现呢
Okay, uh, banning harassment. How do we actualize it?
嗯 比如一个举报功能 有点像推特的那种
Um, like a report feature. Kind of like Twitter's.
只是... 在我最艰难的时候
It's just that... When I was going through the worst of it,
我一直在举报那些推文
I was reporting tweets left and right.
结果第二天 那个变♥态♥又会回来继续骚扰我
And the next day, the same creep would just be right back at it.
好吧 那我们就需要一个零容忍♥政策
All right. So we need a zero tolerance policy.
骚扰一次 就永久封号♥ 再见
You harass once and you're booted forever. Bye.
对 我喜欢这个 没有第二次机会 就这么定了
Yes, I love it. No second chances. Got it.
好 我们还能禁止发送未经请求的露鸟照吗
Yeah. And can we do no unsolicited dick pics?
嗯 可以 - 当然可以
Mmm. Yes. - Absolutely.
而且我还在想一些... - 而且我们真的应该创建...
And I was also thinking some-- - And we should really create...
抱歉 你先说
Sorry. Please.
哦 呃 没事
Oh. Uh, no. That's fine.
嗯 我只是 呃 我在想禁止发送上身赤♥裸♥的自♥拍♥照
Yeah. I was just, um, I was thinking no shirtless selfies.
因为 你知道的 人们想到 Tinder
'Cause, you know, people, they think Tinder,
就会想到一♥夜♥情♥ 和那些很俗的上身赤♥裸♥自♥拍♥照
and they think one-night stands, and really cheesy shirtless selfies.
所以 这就像是 呃 想找炮♥友♥ 就用 Tinder
So, it's, like, um, you want a fuckboy, use Tinder.
但如果想找更有意义的 比如一段认真的感情
But you want something more, like a meaningful relationship,
或者哪怕只是一个还不错的约会对象 就来...
or even just like a decent person to bang, uh, come on over to...
我们需要一个名字
We need a name.
对 来我们的应用... - 小心点 这个很烫
Yeah. Come on over to our app... - Careful. It's really hot.
谢谢 - ... 在我们的应用里你能找到更好的人
Thank you. - ...where you'll find better people,
或者至少是 呃 行为更得体的人 不过 我也不确定
or at least, um, better behaved people. But, I don't know.
哦 不 不 不 不 贝丝 贝丝 我喜欢这个 就这么定了
Oh. No. No, no, no, no. Beth. Beth, I love it. We're doing it.
好的 - 好的
Okay. - Okay.
而且既然说到这了 呃 禁止发布有人持枪的照片
And while we're at it, uh, no photos of people holding guns.
好的 所以 穿上衣服 把枪锁好 管好自己
Okay. So, keep your shirt on and your gun locked up and your dick in your pants.
太酷了 我们想到什么就能定什么 然后就成真了
It's so cool that we can just say stuff, and then, it's real.
而且我之前工作过的所有初创公♥司♥ 90% 都是男性
Also, every start-up I've ever worked at was 90% dudes.
对 哦 那我们在奥斯汀这里 就雇 90% 的女性团队
Right. Oh, so, we will hire a 90% female team here in Austin.
不行的
电影精选列表