你是受害者 但事实是 有个男人
The truth is there's a guy here who really cares about you...
... 真的很在乎你... 愿意原谅你
...who'd be willing to forgive you.
我要走了 - 真的吗
I'm leaving. - Really?
我只要求 我们在工作中
Just all I ask is that we just please keep this professional at work.
好 我会非常专业的 别担心
Yeah, I'll be professional as fuck. Don't worry.
他们在滑动浏览资料 匹配可爱的单身人士
They are swiping on profiles, you know, matching with cute singles,
可能还在安排下一次约会
you know, maybe they're even coordinating their next hookup.
结果就是 他们的...
And as a result, uh, their, um...
... 肾上腺素 多巴胺 就像...
...adrenaline, their dopamine, it's just like...
在身体里涌动
It's flooding through their bodies
而这正是客户广♥告♥弹出时他们的精神状态
and that is their state of mind when your client's ad pops up.
我很有信心这就是我们能跟董事会成员传达的信息
I feel pretty confident that's the message we can sell to our board members.
我很抱歉 我只是... 我真的...
I'm so sorry. I just... I really...
我以为我手♥机♥调静音了 - 没事 没关系
I thought that my phone was on silent. - No worries, please.
听着 我觉得我们现在掌握的信息足够带回给客户了
Listen, I-I think we have enough here to take back to our clients.
我真的很抱歉 我刚才分心了 我 嗯...
I'm so sorry about that. I was distracted. I, um...
嗯 我们... 我们没事 谢谢 - 嗯 没...
Yeah. We-We're... We're good. Thank you. - Um, p...
惠特尼
Whitney.
嗨 - 得了吧 你就是个普通白人女性
Hi. - Come on, you're a basic white woman,
菲尔・柯林斯对你来说应该像神一样
Phil Collins should be like a god to you.
我喜欢菲尔・柯林斯 刚才那是他的歌♥吗
I love Phil Collins. That was Phil Collins?
哦 天呐 - 我是说 恕我直言 确实是
Oh, God. - I mean, disrespectfully, it was.
但没错 - 抱歉 我很抱歉 我只是 嗯...
But yeah. - Sorry. I'm sorry. I just, um...
贾斯汀这一周都在干扰我
Justin's been derailing me all week
所以我工作进度落后了... 真的落后很多 我只需要发完这最后一封 ——
so I'm behind... I'm really behind on work. I just need to send this last--
嗯 或许你应该先放一放 对吧
Well, maybe you should just take a break from all that, right?
就一会儿 今天是周日 是主日
Just for like a second. It's Sunday. It's the Lord's day.
而且我们...
And also we...
在... 我们在庆祝你的生日
Are c... We're celebrating your birthday.
耶!对 当然
Yay! Yes. Absolutely.
我太... 我太抱歉了 我马上就回来陪你们 我来了
I'm so... I'm so sorry. I'm right back with you. I'm here.
好
Okay.
听着 惠特 如果这个混♥蛋♥真的对你工作影响这么大
Look, Whit, if this asshole's really affecting your work this much,
我觉得你应该跟肖恩说
I think you should speak to Sean.
不 不行
No. No way.
别 我... 我没事
Don't. I'm... I'm fine.
我能处理 这... 这...
I'm dealing with it. It's... It's...
我不想引起任何麻烦 太尴尬了 嗯...
I don't wanna cause any drama. Just so embarrassing. Um...
嗯 或许... 我 呃... 我觉得你还是该跟他说
Well, maybe... I, uh... I think you should speak to him anyway.
不只是因为贾斯汀的事
Not just about the Justin thing.
嗯 好 为什么
Um. Okay. Why?
嗯 就是... 你知道 我们都接受采访的那篇《时代》杂♥志♥报道吗
Um. The... You know, the Time profile that we all interviewed for?
嗯 - 嗯...
Mm-hmm. - Um...
里面没把你列为联合创始人
It doesn't list you as a co-founder.
等等 什么 我不能...
Wait, what? I can't...
我不能留下来吃饭了 抱歉 - 好
I can't do dinner. I'm sorry. - Yeah.
好
Yeah.
兄弟 我... 我不知道怎么会这样
Dude, I d... I don't know how this happened.
我很抱歉 我... 我看到了 是个疏忽
I'm sorry. I-I saw it. It was an oversight.
你怎么会没意识到自己在拍照呢
You somehow didn't realize you were posing for a photo?
嘿 惠特 就是一篇没人会看的破文章而已
Hey, Whit, it is one stupid article that no one's gonna read.
那是《时代》杂♥志♥ - 听着 这...
It's Time magazine. - Look, it's...
嘿 你知道我是最支持你的 对吧
Hey, you know that I'm your biggest cheerleader, right?
惠特 我跟所有人都夸你
Whit, I, like, brag about you to everyone.
怎么了...
What's...
怎么了 你还好吗 你平时...
What's going on? You okay? You're usually, you know...
你总是目标明确 - 我现在还是
You're eyes on the prize. - I still am.
好
Okay.
好 这不仅仅是... 不仅仅是文章的问题
Okay, this is just... This is not just about the article.
我不想把这事闹大 好吗
Like, I don't want to make this a big deal or anything, all right?
但我跟贾斯汀之间... 嗯... 出了点问题
But I'm having sort of a... um, a problem with Justin.
嗯 - 自从我们分手以后
Mm-hmm. - Since we've broken up,
情况变得... 很紧张
you know, things have gotten... intense.
好 过来坐
All right. Just come sit.
嗯 是这样... 嗯...
Yeah. That's... Um...
你们都是成年人了
You're both adults.
情侣分手很正常 你知道 我觉得...
And couples break up. You know, I think...
我真的觉得你们最好
I really think the best thing you can do is just...
放下这事 继续前进 对吧
I think you guys have to just get over this and move on, right?
对 我就是想这样 - 好
Exactly. That's exactly what I wanna do. - Okay.
你能跟他说说吗
Do you think maybe you could say that to him?
我觉得我介入这事不太好
I think it might be a bit of a bad look if I were to step in here.
我只是... 人言可畏 我... 我只是... 不行 我...
I just... People talk. I... I just... No, I...
好 听着 我真的不想把你卷进来 嗯...
Okay, look, I really didn't wanna have to bring you into this, um...
情况已经很糟了
It's got pretty bad.
哇
Whoa.
嗯...
Um...
我会跟他说的
I'll talk to him.
好 - 好
Okay. - Okay.
好
Okay.
我们赶得上吗 - 我不知道 我不知道
Did we make it in time? - I don't know. I don't know.
我们赶得上吗
Did we make it in time?
哦 搞什么... - 哦 该死
Oh, what the f-- - Oh, shit.
兄弟
Dude.
我... 我来处理
I-I'm on it.
哦
Oh.
哦 天呐
Oh, God.
哦 我的天 等等 等等 看 看
Oh, my God. Wait. Wait. Look. Look.
哦 我的天 我的天 我们做到了 - 哦 我的天
Oh, my God. Holy shit. We did it. - Oh, my God.
哦 我的天!
Oh, my God!
嘿 失败者们!
Hey, losers!
谁还记得一年前
Who here can remember just one year ago
所有博客 科技杂♥志♥和专家都说 Tinder 成不了事
when every blog and tech rag and pundit told us that Tinder wasn't gonna make it?
今天我们有一百万理由证明他们错了
Well, today we have one million reasons why they can shove it up their asses.
今晚我们庆祝
Tonight we celebrate.
大家都回家换身衣服 你们现在看起来又疯又好看
Everyone go home and get dressed, you all look insane and beautiful.
斯蒂芬妮!斯蒂芬妮! - 等一下 怎么了
Stephanie! Stephanie! - Hold on. Yes?
我要你邀请全城的人
I want you to invite the whole town.
我正在跟消防部门打电♥话♥呢
I'm on the phone with the fire department.
那打完再邀请
After that then.
那我可能还得给保险公♥司♥打个电♥话♥
Then I should probably call the insurance company.
现在没人能阻止我们了!
They can't stop us now!
搞什么鬼 嘿!搞什么鬼 你们这群禽兽!你们是禽兽!
What the fuck? Hey! What the fuck? You guys are animals! You're animals!
Tinder shots!龙舌兰!伟哥!还有罗眠乐!
Tinder shots! Tequila! Viagra! And Rohypnol!
哦 该死! - 迭戈!
Oh shit! - Diego!
哦 我的天!
Oh, my God!
谢谢
Thank you.
他疯了
He's crazy.
你在这里工作吗
Do you work here?
对 是的
Yeah, yeah.
我从一开始就在这儿 我是惠特尼
I've been here since the beginning. I'm, I'm Whitney.
玛尔塔 不过我只是个陪同来的
Marta. But I-I'm just a plus one.
哦
Oh.
哦 在这里工作感觉怎么样
Oh, what's it like, uh, working here?
感觉像个纯男性圈子
Feels like a real bro zone.
是啊
Yeah.
呃 没有 一切都很好 谢谢
Uh, no it's going great. Thank you.
我是说 工作确实很占用时间
I mean, it's pretty all-consuming.
嗯 你知道我们总是待在一起
Um... you know we're together all the time.
有点像一个大家庭 你懂吗
It's kind of like a big... it's a big family. You know?
是啊 (深呼吸)你知道 家庭也会有矛盾的 对吧
Yeah. [inhales sharply] You know, families can get messy. Right?
很好 一切都很好
It's great. It's going great.
嗯 很高兴认识你 我得走了
Um, it was really nice to meet you. Um... I gotta run.
再见 - 再见
Bye. - Bye.
我的天!哦 我的天!
Holy moly! Oh, my God!
好 我们需要香槟 我马上回来
Okay. We need champagne. I will be right back.
你一定是有名的惠特尼・沃尔夫吧
You must be famous Whitney Wolfe.
哦 我不确定自己算不算有名 不过我是惠特尼
Oh. I'm not... I'm not sure about that first part but yes.
安德烈・安德烈耶夫 Badoo 的首席执行官
Andrey Andreev. CEO of Badoo.
我们是 呃 最大的在线约会平台在 ——
We are, uh, biggest online dating platform in--
电影精选列表