我不明白... 我 嗯...
I don't under... I don't understand. I, um...
我们提起诉讼的时候 你说我们的案子很有把握
when we filed the suit, you know, you said we had a strong case.
确实有 你证明了这种虐待是系统性的 全公♥司♥都存在
And we do. You demonstrated a pattern of abuse that is systemic and company-wide.
对
Right.
而且这些短♥信♥所呈现的情况
And the picture these text messages paint,
贾斯汀・马廷在陪审团面前肯定不会让人同情
well, Justin Mateen wouldn't exactly cut a sympathetic figure for a jury.
我是说他已经被停职了
I mean he was suspended.
所以我们才能拿到这么高的和解金额
Which is why we were able to get this settlement figure so high.
不 钱不重要
No, the money is nothing.
对我来说不是小数目 是一大笔钱
It's not nothing to me, it's a crazy amount to me,
但对他们来说只是小菜一碟
but for them it is a slap on the wrist.
我只想要我应得的
I just want what I deserve.
我和他们一起创建了 Tinder
I built Tinder with them.
我是... 我他妈是联合创始人
I'm a... I'm a fucking co-founder.
他们不认同这种说法
They contest that interpretation.
惠特尼
Whitney,
你想打官司 我们就打
you want to take this to court, we take it to court.
这是你的决定 - 好
This is your decision. - Okay.
打官司会是什么情况
What would that look like?
嗯 我们会花更多时间在一起
Well, we'll be spending a lot more time together.
他们有足够的资源把官司拖个三四年甚至五年
They have the resources to drag this out three, four, five years.
而且如果变成公开审判
And if this becomes a public trial,
呃 你得考虑别人会怎么看你
uh, you have to think about how you'll be perceived.
对于 Tinder 来说 这样的官司
For Tinder, uh, a suit like this
肯定会损害他们的声誉 但你...
will certainly be a blemish on their reputation, but you...
... 你会永远被贴上
...you will always be that woman who
起诉 Tinder 性别歧视的女人的标签
sued Tinder for sexual discrimination.
这会一直跟着你
It will follow you. And if history is any indication... ...it will define you.
就算你赢了也一样
Even if you win.
这类案件只有不到 15% 会进入审判阶段 是有原因的
There's a reason less than 15% of these cases go to trial.
签字和解能让你自♥由♥地开启人生的下一章
Signing gives you the freedom to move on to the next chapter of your life.
我们在任何方面都没有歧视惠特尼
We did not discriminate against Whitney in any way.
现在 经过这件事我学到了很多
Now, I've learned a lot through this process.
各位 我承认 是的
Guys, I recognize, yeah,
我本可以处理得更好 但我们非常重视性别平等
I could've handled things better. But we take gender equality very seriously here.
这些破事都不会拖慢我们的脚步
And none of this bullshit is gonna slow us down.
是 是 - 好吗
Yeah, yeah. - Okay?
惠特尼・沃尔夫 你后悔和贾斯汀・马廷谈恋爱吗
Whitney Wolfe? Do you regret starting a relationship with Justin Mateen?
什么 - 有人泄露了和解协议
What? - Someone leaked the settlement.
怎么会 怎么泄露出去的
How? How did it get out?
嗯 我们知道不是我们泄露的
Well, we know it wasn't us
有机会接触到的只有另一方
and there's only one other party that had access and opportunity.
但这只是猜测 我们没有证据
But that's completely speculative. We have no proof.
嗯 现在我可以说出我的立场了
Well, now I get to tell my side of the story.
不幸的是 这次泄露并不能让你免除保密协议的义务
Unfortunately, this leak does not absolve you from the NDA.
怎么会这样
How is that even possible?
所以他们可以随便写我 而我却必须保持沉默吗
So they can just write anything they want about me and I have to stay silent?
随便写? - 你要是说什么 他们可以起诉你
Anything they want? - If you say anything, they can sue.
我是玛尔塔・梅迪纳
This is Marta Medina
嗨 我是杰西卡 你上周给我发过邮件
Hi. It's Jessica. You e-mailed me last week.
嗯 谢谢你回复我
Um, thank you for, for getting back to me.
是 我不想以任何形式公开露面 嗯... 但是那些人
Yeah, I don't wanna go on record at all. Um... But those guys.
他们活该倒霉 因为很多事
They deserve to go down. For a bunch of things.
你有什么文件证明吗
D-Do you have any documentation?
我不想惹祸上身
I don't want anything coming back to me,
但你说你调查过 Magic Lab 对吧
but you said you looked into Magic Lab, right?
很难理清所有不同的子公♥司♥
It's impossible to untangle all the different subsidiaries.
不只是空壳公♥司♥ 还有...
It's not just the shell companies, it's...
那里的情况有点疯狂
it's just kind of crazy there.
嗯 你真的应该和其他一些女性聊聊
Um, you should really just talk to some of the other women.
嗨 很抱歉我来晚了
Hi. I'm so sorry I'm late.
有时候真的很难从那里脱身
You know how impossible it is to get out of there sometimes.
其实我现在已经不知道了
No, I don't anymore actually.
哦 我不是 嗯... 我不是那个意思
Oh, I didn't, um, mean, like, um...
肖恩被迫辞去首席执行官一职了
Sean is being forced to step down as CEO.
他不用离开公♥司♥ 但是 他必须辞职
He didn't have to leave the company, but, like, he has to step down.
好 但这也帮不了我找工作 所以...
Okay, that doesn't help me get a job. So...
你找工作不会有问题的 惠特尼
You're not gonna have a problem getting a job, Whitney.
有多少人在 24 岁就联合创立了一个顶级应用
How many people co-founded a top app at 24?
根据《科技月刊》的报道
According to Tech Monthly,
前员工说沃尔夫从未拥有过
former employees said that Wolfe never held nor deserved her co-founder title.
联合创始人头衔 也不配拥有
我觉得记住负面评论对你没好处
I don't think it's healthy to be memorizing the negative comments.
你谷歌♥过我吗 我也不会雇佣那个疯子
Have you Googled me? I wouldn't hire that insane person either.
我很抱歉 这太不公平了
I'm sorry. It's really unfair.
但也没不公平到让你
It's not so unfair that you'd
在那里工作有问题的地步
have a problem still working for them.
我知道你觉得我不该辞职
I know you don't think that I should quit my job.
不 我不是... 不 不 不
No, I'm not... No, no, no.
你觉得怎么做好就怎么做
You do whatever is good. If you feel good working for them then...
惠特 情况对你有利的时候
You didn't seem to have such a problem with them, Whit,
你好像没觉得他们有问题
when that situation was working in your favor.
哦... 你根本不知道我经历了什么 你没参加那些会议
Oh... You do not know what it was like for me. You were not in those meetings.
是 我没参加
No, I wasn't.
我怎么可能知道发生了什么
How could I possibly know what was happening?
因为你一旦上位 就再也没伸手帮过别人
Because once you climbed up the ladder, you never reached back down.
你这都是从哪儿冒出来的
Where the hell is all of this coming from?
这又不是什么新鲜事 惠特尼
It's not fucking new, Whitney.
你就是太自私了 —— - 哦 现在你觉得
You're just too selfish-- - Oh, now you figure
我最低谷的时候可以诋毁我了 - 我不是想诋毁你
is the time to tear me apart when I am at my lowest. - I'm not trying to tear you down.
但作为你的朋友
But as your friend, I would appreciate if you would
我希望你能承认你... 你天生... 你...
just acknowledge your... your inherent... your...
兄弟 惠特 对你来说就是更容易
Dude, it's just easier for you, Whit, it just is. It's easier.
哦 我的天 要是对我真那么容易
Oh, my God, if it has been so fucking easy for me
那为什么你还有工作
then how come you're still the one with the fucking job.
你知道吗 其实我不想吵这个
You know what, I don't wanna do this actually.
好 - 我需要从惠特尼秀里喘口气
Okay. - I need a break from the Whitney show.
慢慢喝你的酒吧
Enjoy your drink.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
你看到这个了吗 - 看到了 兄弟 她疯了
Have you seen this? - Yeah, man, she's crazy.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
喂? - 惠特尼
Hello? - Whitney.
安德烈? - 要联♥系♥到你可真难
Andrey? - You're very difficult to get hold of.
我的人一直在找你 发短♥信♥ 发邮件 但都没回应
My people have been trying you, text, e-mail. But, uh, nothing.
哦 呃 是 我最近真的... 我很忙
Oh. Uh, yeah, I've been really, um... I've been busy.
我在深入研发一个新项目
I'm deep in R & D on a new project.
好 听起来不错 嗯 我现在在城里
Okay, sounds good. Well, I'm in town
你想见面聊聊下一步吗
and, uh, you wanna meet and talk the next steps?
下一步? - 你今晚八点能到洛杉矶剧院吗
Next steps? - Can you be at Los Angeles theater tonight
我们看场演出 然后 或许可以聊聊
at, uh, eight o'clock? Uh, we see a show and then, um, maybe we can chat.
呃 安德烈 等等 嗯... 我已经不在 Tinder 了
Uh, Andrey, wait, um... I am not at Tinder anymore.
是 是 我知道 我听说了整件事 听起来就是狗屁
Yes, yes, I know. I hear the whole story. It sounds like, uh, bullshit.
不过 我很高兴 因为这意味着我能更容易挖到你了
But, uh, I'm very happy because it means I can poach you more easily.
你是说八点? - 好 到时候见
You said at eight? - Okay. See you then.
这是地址
This is the address.
好 抱歉 能给我一分钟吗
Yeah, sorry, can I just have a minute?
呃 我已经在应用里结束行程了 所以... 好
Uh, I already ended the trip in the app, so... Yeah.
好
Okay.
我肯定你已经看过很多次这个演出了 但我是第一次
I'm sure you have seen the show many times, but for me it was first.
哦 不 我也没看过
Oh, no I hadn't seen it either.
真的吗 你是摩♥门♥教♥徒 居然没看过这个有趣的演出
Really? You are, uh, Mormon and you did not see this funny show?
我不是摩♥门♥教♥徒 - 但你来自犹他州
I'm not Mormon. - But you are from Utah?
是 但他们也允许非摩♥门♥教♥徒住在那里
Yeah, but they let non-Mormons live there too.
你知道吗 我觉得摩♥门♥教♥徒其实...
You know, I don't actually think Mormons...
... 他们不太喜欢这个演出
...they don't really love the show.
嗯 好吧 这样也挺好
Huh. Well, great it all works out.
你想喝点红酒吗 - 呃 好
You want, uh, wine? - Uh, sure.
呃 这个 - 好的
Uh, this. - Got it.
好了 该开门见山了
Okay, time for Mr. Straight To Point.
你在研发的那个重大秘密项目是什么
What is this big, uh, secret project you are developing, huh?
是一款仅限女性使用的社交应用 名叫 Merci
电影精选列表