Uh... I just had a really...
很糟糕的男朋友 - 嗯
a toxic boyfriend back in high school. - Hmm.
其实 大学的情况也没好多少
It's actually, like, not much better in... ...college.
男人都很糟糕
Guys suck.
是啊 谢了啊
Yeah, thanks.
所以... 你现在... 你...
So, like... Are you, uh...
现在你没有... 你没有...
Currently you don't... you don't have...
现在吗 - 对
Right now? - Yeah.
没有 - 哦 好的 好的 那... 不 这样挺好
No. - Oh, okay. Okay. That's... No, that's good.
这样最好了 我可不想今晚送你回家时
For the best. Don't wanna have some jealous guy fighting me
有个醋坛子来找我麻烦
when I take you home tonight.
是今晚开车送你回家 开车送你回家
When I drive you home tonight. When I drive you home.
就像 这之后 不是...
Like, after this. Like, not...
哦 天啊 - 我真是...
Oh, my God. - I'm freaking...
我毕业还不到一年
I graduated not even a year ago.
为什么我觉得自己比这些... ... 女孩老了 40 岁
Why do I feel 40 years older than these... ...girls?
我是说 这些女孩都快把我吓死了
I mean, these girls scare the fuck out of me,
但你就像她们中的一员 她们会喜欢的
but you are, like, one of them. They're gonna love it.
我不懂
I don't get it.
我们会举办各种交谊会 派对 烧烤和正式舞会
We throw, like, mixers, parties, uh, cookouts, and formals.
认识男生 本来就是我们在这里常做的事
Meeting guys is, like, what we do here.
是的 不 我完全明白
Yes. No, I get that, uh, totally.
嗯 好的
Um, okay.
你有没有在派对上遇到过一个帅气的男生
Have you ever been in a party and there is this cute guy,
你想过去跟他搭话
and you're thinking about approaching him,
但又没去 因为你担心他对你没兴趣
but you don't 'cause you're nervous he won't be interested?
其实 不用回答这个问题
Actually, no. Don't answer that.
你是我这辈子见过的
You are like the most gorgeous person
最漂亮的人
I have ever seen in my life.
但对其他人来说 你们中有多少人能理解这种感受
But for the rest of us, you know, how many of you can relate to that?
有点能 是的 好的 很好
Kinda? Yes, okay, great.
有了 Tinder 你跟人聊天时
With Tinder, you're always starting a conversation with someone
总能确定对方对你是有兴趣的
who you already know is interested.
不如这样 我们...
You know what? Let's just, uh,
看看上面有谁 好的
let's see who's on here. Okay.
好了 开始了
So, here we go.
好的 好的
Okay. All right.
这就是我要说的
Now this is what I'm talking about.
他长得不错
He's a good-looking guy.
好的 继续看... 呃 不行 不要
Okay, let's keep look... Ugh. No. Mm-mmm.
但你看 他是格兰芬多的 我是拉文克劳的
But look, he's Gryffindor, I'm Ravenclaw.
这明显不合适
That is just not meant to be.
这个不行 所以我要左滑 不要
That's a no, so I am swiping left. Nope.
好的 哦 凯尔
Okay. Ooh, Kyle.
我们喜欢凯尔吗
Do we like Kyle?
嗯 还挺可爱的
Hmm. You know. Kinda cute.
呃 哦 等等
Uh, oh, wait.
我很确定他很久以前约会过我的朋友
I'm pretty sure he dated my friend forever ago.
啧 而且卡帕会的人是不跟卡帕会人的前任约会的 - 嗯
Pfft. And Kappas don't date Kappas' exes. - Mm-mmm.
好的 这个不行 左滑
Good. That's a no, so swipe left.
下一个
Next.
嗯 这个我可以
Huh. This I could get into.
他 你知道 眼睛好看 穿着也不错
He has, you know, nice eyes, decent dresser.
我要右滑
I'm swiping right.
哦!你看 我们匹配上了
Oh! And look at that, we matched.
好的 这基本上意味着我们互相都右滑了对方
Okay, so that, that basically means that we both swiped right on each other.
而且他已经发消息过来了
And he's already sent a message.
“嘿 惠特尼 喜欢你的资料
"Hey, Whitney. Love your profile.
明天想在阿诺德咖啡馆喝杯咖啡吗”
Want to grab a coffee at The Arnold tomorrow?"
嗯 当然
Hmm. Sure,
我不介意 贾斯汀
don't mind if I do, Justin.
好的 你们觉得怎么样
Okay, so, what do you think?
我有没有说过
Did I mention
西格玛西格玛德尔塔和贝塔兰姆达联谊会的人已经注册了
that Sigma Sigma Delta and Beta Lambda have already signed up?
哦 他们一早上都在互相匹配呢
Oh, they have been matching all morning.
等等 贝塔伽玛会的人和西格玛会的人在互相匹配吗 - 他们都在用吗
Wait, BG has been matching with the Sigs? - They're all on there?
是的 - 呃 我怎么下载啊
Yes. - Uh, h-how do I download it?
我想看看
I wanna see this.
好的 嗯 很好
Yes, um, great.
很好 好的 这位是蒂莎 她会教你们怎么弄
Great. Okay, so Tisha here, she's gonna walk you through it.
非常简单
Super easy.
我要快速打个电♥话♥
Gotta make a quick phone call.
拖住他们大概 15 分钟 - 他们会发现上面没有认识的人 除非他们注册
Stall them for like 15 minutes. - They're gonna find out no one they know is on this app so unless they sign up.
拖住他们 - 拖住他们
Stall them.
嗨
Hi.
嘿 大家好 嗨
Hey, you guys. Hi.
嗯 想不想认识校园里最漂亮的女生
Um, how would you like to meet the hottest girls on campus?
想! - 哦 好啊!这才对嘛
Yes! - Oh, yes! That's what I'm talking about.
好的 拿出你们的手♥机♥
Okay, get out your phones.
嘿 各位 你们一定要仔细选一张个人资料照片
Hey, guys, so you're really, really gonna wanna choose a profile photo carefully.
不用太纠结 因为之后可以换
Don't obsess over your photo 'cause you can always change 'em later.
这一点很好
That's great.
慢慢来
Take your time.
开始滑动吧 各位 行动起来
And start swiping, guys. Let's do it.
我没在上面看到任何西格玛会的男生
I'm not seeing any of the Sig guys on here.
是啊 这些人我一个都不认识
Yeah, I don't recognize any of these guys.
他们肯定不是这里的学生
They definitely don't go here.
好的 呃 就像我说的 我觉得这款应用不适合我们
Okay, uh, like I said, I don't think this is gonna be a fit for us.
哦
Oh.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
安德鲁・汤普森在上面 你看 - 什么
Andrew Thompson's on here. Look. - What?
哦!还有凯肖恩・布鲁克斯! - 等等 什么 凯肖恩
Oh! And Keshawn Brooks! - Wait. What? Keshawn?
别右滑凯肖恩啊
Well, do not swipe right on Keshawn.
我要滑了!
I'm swiping!
我想看看! - 这就对了
I wanna see! - This is good.
我和索菲匹配上了
I matched with Sophie.
还有加比!哇! - 谢谢各位
And Gabby! Whoo! - Thanks, guys.
哦 告诉你们的朋友! - 嘿 等等!
Oh, tell your friends! - Hey, wait!
你的用户名是什么
What's your profile name?
杰姬!
Jackie!
有人说除了贝塔伽玛会的人 所有人都在用这款应用
There's a woman here saying everyone is on this app except for Beta Gamma.
什么 - 嗨!
What? - Hi!
我喜欢这张照片 一定要用这张
I love this photo. Definitely use that photo.
不如这样 随便找个...
You know what? Just get any--
所有人 所有人都在用
Everyone, everyone's on it.
你们必须下载
You’ve gotta download it.
来 把这些到处贴 到处都贴 在宿舍里 在...
Here. You put these everywhere. Everywhere. In the dorms, in the--
你下载我就贴!你下载了 我就贴 好的
I'll do it if you download it! If you download it, I'll do it. Okay.
太好了!把你手♥机♥给我!下载 Tinder!
Great! Give me your phone! Download Tinder!
嘿... 哦!
Hey... Ooh!
嘿!你干什么呢 - 嗨 各位
Hey! What are you doing? - Hi, you guys.
呃 抱歉打扰你们 我叫惠特尼 我是来告诉你们 呃...
Uh, sorry to stop you. Uh, my name is Whitney. I'm here to tell you, uh--
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
嘿!怎么样了
Hey! How was it?
哦!太成功了
Oh! So good.
看看这些数据
Look at these numbers.
下一站 德克萨斯大学
Next stop, UT.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
嗨 嘿 - 嘿!你终于接电♥话♥了
Hi. Hey. - Hey! There you are.
怎么了 纽约那边怎么样
What's up? How's New York?
哦 是啊... 不 呃 纽约大学是明天的行程 我今晚还在犹他州
Oh, yeah... No, uh, NYU is tomorrow. I'm still in Utah tonight.
哦 好的 你... 你在那儿会去见你父母吗
Oh, okay. Are you... Are you gonna see your parents while you're there?
哦 不了 我只是... 很遗憾 我太忙了
Oh, no. I just... I'm too busy unfortunately.
你怎么样 嗯 嘿 高尔夫打得怎么样 赢了吗
How are you? Um, hey, how was golf? Did you win?
赢了... 算是吧
Did... Yes.
其实没有 因为肖恩作弊了 但如果他不作弊 我肯定赢了
Well, no 'cause Sean cheats, but if he didn't, then I would've won.
我真羡慕你能到处出差
I'm so jealous you get to travel everywhere.
- 这里实在太无聊了 - 等等 哦
- It's so fucking boring here. - Wait. Oh.
不 我看到你在南加州大学的推广很成功
No, I saw your, um, uh, USC push worked.
哦 是啊 - 夜店的点子太成功了
Oh, yeah. - The nightclub idea was a huge hit.
哦 是啊 效果特别好 那...
电影精选列表