听着 你也经历过不少事 应该知道
Look, you have been around long enough to know that
这种行为也不算特别出格
this behavior is not very out of the norm.
但我们不应该随波逐流
But we're not supposed to be the norm.
Bumble 的创立就是为了抵♥制♥这种有毒的垃圾文化
Bumble was created to be a rebuke of this toxic bullshit.
你这是在毁了这一切 - 但客观来看 好吗
You are destroying all of that.
But put in perspective, okay?
Badoo 是被卷入了美国的 #MeToo 运动
Badoo has been put in this, uh, American Me Too stuff.
这太荒谬了 也不公平
It is ridiculous. It's not fair.
好 那杰西卡的事呢
Okay, what about Jessica?
你的首席营销官 有人让她给男性求职者
Your CMO, who was asked to give a male job applicant
按♥摩♥来促成招聘
a massage to sweeten the deal.
还说她工作的一部分就是要显得性感
That a part of her job was to look sexy?
你给我这份工作也是因为这个吗
Is that why you offered me that job?
惠特 不是的 拜托 我
Whit, no. Come on. I...
你和我... 我们
You and me... ...we have
一起并肩工作了很长时间
worked together, side by side, for a long time.
我什么时候对你有过不尊重 不体面的态度吗
And have I ever treat you with anything but respect and-and dignity?
没有
No.
是啊 所以你知道的 我不是个坏人
No, so, you know that I am not a-a bad guy.
这... 这对我来说是个深刻的教训
This is... This is big lesson for me.
而且我会改变 Badoo 的文化
And I will change culture at Badoo.
我向你保证
I promise you.
你为女性所做的一切
What you have done already for women,
远不止约会这一件事
it goes so far beyond, uh, dating.
我们可以继续前进 我们可以成长 我们可以改变世界 好吗
We can move forward, we can grow, we can change the world, okay?
惠特尼船长 从强者的位置出发
Captain Whitney. From position of strength.
但首先 我们... 我们必须 一起度过这个难关
But first, we... we must, uh, push past this together,
然后我们就能继续前进了
and-and-and we can move on.
说实话 成年后交新朋友真的很难
Well, it can be really hard to make new friends as an adult.
你知道吗 我们现在到了一种地步 约会比交朋友还容易
You know, we've gotten to the point where it's easier to go on a date
比交朋友还容易
than it is to make a friend.
好吧 那是你自己
Okay. Speak for yourself.
嗯 你可以用 Bumble 好友版
Um, you can use Bumble BFF to,
找个一起看电影的伙伴 一起喝杯咖啡
uh, find a movie buddy, uh, grab a coffee,
一起喝杯冰沙 一起遛狗 什么都可以
grab a smoothie, walk your dog. Whatever you want.
甚至可以一起创业
Even start a business.
呃 我喜欢这个想法
Uh, I love that.
商界女性帮助更多女性进入商界
A woman in business getting more women in business.
我们需要这样的倡导者
We need those kinds of champions.
这多棒啊
Isn't that cool?
你知道吗... 嗯...
You know... Um...
说实话 有时候这比看起来要难得多
Sometimes that can be harder than it seems, in all honesty.
其实 我以前对女性并不总是很好
Now, I haven't always been great at women.
有时候我也有错 比如...
Sometimes I've been guilty of, you know...
听着性别歧视的言论还笑
laughing at sexist remarks or...
或者贬低其他女性
You know, putting other women down
好让自己觉得是餐桌上又酷又聪明的人
to make myself feel like I was the cool, smart one at the table.
但现在你有了新的认识
Well, now that you have some perspective,
你在用这些经验来对抗性别歧视和不平等
you're using those lessons to fight sexism and inequality.
嗯 我本可以做得更多
Hmm. I could be doing more.
你才 30 岁
You're a 30-year-old running
就经营着一家非常成功的女权主义企业
an incredibly successful feminist business.
其实 我想说几句话
I would actually just like to say something
关于我和 Badoo 以及安德烈・安德烈夫的合作关系
about my partnership...
与 Badoo 和安德烈・安德烈夫的合作关系
with Badoo and Andrey Andreev.
我感到很痛心...
I feel saddened...
说实话 听到 Badoo 发生的这些事 我很恶心
And honestly, I'm sickened to hear what has transpired at Badoo.
我觉得你...
I don't think you...
我想说明 我个人没有看到这些不良行为
I want to acknowledge that me not personally seeing the bad behavior
绝不意味着这些行为不存在或可以被原谅
in no way negates or excuses it.
没有人应该在工作场所被边缘化或受到不公平对待
No one deserves to be marginalized or mistreated in the workplace.
责任不是你可以...
Accountability is not something you can...
责任不是你可以找理由逃避的
Accountability is not something that you can reason your way out of.
如果你不谴责这种行为 那你就是在支持它
If you don't condemn it, you are supporting it.
我不会容忍♥这种有毒的行为
I will not stand for toxic behavior.
里面还很...
Is it still...
很乱吗 是啊
Crazy in there? Yeah.
而且 Badoo 在日经指数的股价跌了 15%
And Badoo's stock fell 15% on the Nikkei.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不觉得抱歉
I'm not.
哦
Oh.
你好啊
Howdy.
你做得很好
You did good.
我刚刚把自己的生活搞砸了
I just blew up my life.
我送你回家吧
Let's get you home.
哇哦
Whoo!
嘿 抱歉 我不是故意突然出现在你家门口的
Hey. Sorry. I don't mean to just show up on your doorstep,
但我觉得这种事最好当面谈
but I felt it best to have this conversation in person.
我是马修 —— - 马修・斯莱特
I'm Matthew--
Matthew Slate.
呃 黑石投资集团的
Uh, Blackstone Investment Group.
所以 直说吧 黑石已经收♥购♥了安德烈的股份
So, to get right to it, Blackstone's bought out Andrey.
好 具体收♥购♥了什么
Okay. Of what exactly?
所有东西 我们即将成为大股东
Everything. We're about to become majority shareholders
收♥购♥ Badoo Magic Lab 和 Bumble 的股份
of Badoo, Magic Lab and Bumble.
正式手续还要两三周才能办完 但鉴于最近的这些事
It's not official for two or three weeks, but in light of recent, um, events...
我们觉得现在是做出改变的时候了 彻底的改变
we feel it's a good time to make changes. Drastic ones.
而且要快
And fast.
如果你们要卖♥♥掉 Bumble
If you're gonna sell off Bumble,
那我得有机会先筹集资金从你们手里买♥♥下来
then I need to have the chance to raise the capital to buy it from you first.
不 不会卖♥♥的 Bumble 是非常有价值的资产
No. That's not gonna happen. Bumble's far too valuable an asset.
但你的职位 这件事我们需要谈谈
But your position, that is something we need to discuss.
我不会轻易辞职的
I won't step down without a fight.
不 不是要你辞职...
No. That's not...
呃 我们希望你留下来 惠特尼
Uh, we want you to stay on, Whitney.
担任首席执行官
As CEO.
负责所有业务的首席执行官
CEO of all of it.
负责 Magic Lab Badoo 和 Bumble
Magic Lab, Badoo and Bumble.
没有比你更合适的人选了
There's no more-qualified candidate.
你尽快上任
You start as soon as possible.
这样的话 我有几个想法
In that case, I have a few ideas.
已经有了啊
Already.
很好 我们也有一些想法
Well, that's great. Um, we have ideas as well.
首先 我们会 —— - 马修 不如我先说
First, we'll--
Matthew. How about I go first?
电影精选列表