Can't do that.
大卫 我忘了你还在后面
David. I forgot that you were back there.
招聘时不能基于性别歧视
You can't discriminate based on sex.
那为什么其他初创公♥司♥全是男性呢
Well then, why is every other start-up all men?
听着 我重新说一下 招聘时不能明确地
Look, let me rephrase. You can't explicitly discriminate
基于性别进行歧视 这是法律规定
based on sex when hiring. Legally.
好的 那我们就不明确说要雇 90% 的女性团队
Okay. So, we won't explicitly hire a 90% female team.
你也不能这么说
You can't say it like that either.
好的 - 女士们 你们好
Okay. - Hello, ladies.
安德烈 - 你好
Andrey. - Hello.
嗨 - 哇 从房♥间里能感受到一股强烈的活力
Hi. - Wow. There's a big wave of energy
太棒了 这感觉真好
from the room there. This is... It's great.
我想让你们见个人 这是夏洛特
So there's someone I want you to meet. This is Charlotte.
- 她是新的公♥关♥ 什么都懂 - 嗨
- She's new PR person. She know everything. - Hi.
嗨 - 嗨 夏洛特
Hi. - Hi, Charlotte.
我听说过很多关于你的事 很期待尽快
I've heard a lot about you, and I'm so excited to come down there,
亲自去看看你们的运作情况
see the operation in person sometime soon.
谢谢 - 我们不能...
Thank you. - We can't--
哦 - 她收费很高
Oh. - She is very expensive.
她说一个字要收我很多钱 所以我... 我打断她了
she charge me a lot of money per word, so I-I cut off.
嗯 我看到白板了 上面有很多想法
Um, but I see whiteboard. A lot of ideas there.
我能和工程师们开个会 呃 开始推进项目吗
Can I set a meeting with the engineers, uh, get things started going?
哦 不行 不行 我们现在还缺一个重要的东西
Oh, no. No, no. We're still missing something big here.
包括公♥司♥的名字
Including the name of the company.
而且我们... 我们需要一个特色功能 对吧
And we just... We need a feature, right?
一个能清楚表明我们的立场 我们与众不同
That just in no uncertain terms says that we are here and we are different
而且比你之前尝试过的任何应用都好得多的功能
and we are a hell of a lot better than anything you've tried before.
对 对 - 好的 好的
Yes. Yes. - Yes. Yes.
但要尽快取得重大突破
But have monumental breakthrough very quickly.
你知道我这里有董事会 他们很想尽快开始盈利
You know I have board here, very itchy to-to start monetizing.
好的 - 好吧 我知道在这个小破房♥间里
Yeah. - All right. I know it's hard to have,
很难想出好点子
uh, big idea in this shitty little room.
呃 你可以出去逛逛 看看这个新城市 尝尝当地的牛仔饮品
Uh, you know, you get out see new city. Try the local cowboy drinks.
好的 - 除非大卫跟我们一起去
Okay. - Only if David comes with us.
哦 好啊 - 大卫?
Oh, yeah. - David?
哦 好啊
Oh, yeah.
哦 快到我睡觉的时间了
Oh. It-It's almost my bedtime.
呃 大卫 - 大卫 来吧
Uh. David. - David, come on.
你可以来的 - 好吧...
You can come. - Well...
来吧 - 大卫
Come on. - David.
大卫 大卫 大卫 - 不行 绝对不行
David. David. David. - No. There's no way.
大卫 大卫 - 大卫 大卫 大卫
David. David. - David. David. David.
真不敢相信大卫没来
I can't believe David didn't come.
是啊 我还以为我们那么喊会有用呢
Yeah, it really seemed like that chanting was gonna work.
惠特 呃 那边有个男的 我觉得他在看你
Whit. Um, there's a guy who I think is checking you out over there.
我不想聊男人 我想聊应用
I don't wanna talk guys. I wanna talk app.
我觉得我们应该用 Bumble 这个名字
I think we should go with Bumble.
别这样 这就像... 好吧
Come on. It's, like... Okay.
呃 大黄蜂 对吧 这个应用就像你的蜂巢
Uh, bumblebees, right? The app becomes your hive.
而蜂巢的核心是什么呢
And what is at the center of a hive?
蜂后 - 没错
The queen bee. - Exactly.
以女性为中心 包容又安全
It's female-centric. It's inclusive and safe.
这正是我们一直在找的所有特质
It's literally everything that we've been looking for.
嗯 惠特 吧台尽头那个帅气的牛仔一直在看这边
Um, Whit. That cute cowboy at the end of the bar keeps looking over here.
我真的没时间跟男人打交道
I really don't have time for guys.
我们需要专注于 Bumble
We need to focus on Bumble.
谢谢 这个名字不错
Thank you. It's good.
完美 - 我懂你的意思 但我觉得你应该...
Perfect. - I hear you, but I think you should...
天呐 - 嗯哼
Jesus. - Mm-hmm.
哇哦
Whoo.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道吗 我是说 我也不确定
You know, I mean, I don't know.
我 呃 自从我的生活一团糟之后 就没和任何人约会过
I, um, haven't been out with anyone since my life imploded.
是啊 好吧 是时候重新开始了
Yeah. Well, it's time to get back on that horse.
或者干脆就和那个牛仔试试
Or maybe just on the cowboy.
可要是那个男的谷歌♥我怎么办 拜托 他会看到什么
But what if the guy googles me? Come on. What is he gonna see?
一大堆文章说我可能是个撒谎的妓♥女♥
Like, a thousand articles saying that I might be a lying whore.
这事你可以在第二次约会的时候说
That's something that you can bring up on a second date.
或者甚至第三次 - 或者我们不用这么拐弯抹角
Or maybe even a third. - Or we could not play
直接专注于这明显的性张力就好
three-dimensional chess and just focus on this palpable sexual tension.
哦 对 给他点暗示 - 哇哦
Oh, yeah. Give him some signals. - Wow.
来吧 说不定他会过来
Come on. Maybe he'll come over here.
或许我该主动去自我介绍
Maybe I just go introduce myself.
好啊 - 哦 我不知道
Yeah. - Oh, I don't know.
我觉得 还是他过来比较好
I feel, like, it's better if he comes over here.
你不想显得 像是很渴望一样
You don't want to come off as, like, desperate.
渴望?你什么意思 - 听着 我不是这么想的 只是...
Desperate? What do you mean? - Listen, I don't think that. It's...
我... 我觉得... 有些人会这么想 嗯...
I-I think... Some people think that. Um...
你知道的 比如 应该由男人主动来找你
You know, like, that the guy should come to you.
嗯
Mmm.
我...
I...
嗯... 等等... 我需要一个 呃...
Um... Wait... I need a, um...
好吧 我们有很多事要讨论 但首先
Okay. We have a lot to discuss, but first,
我得去找个人喝杯啤酒
I gotta see a man about a beer.
好的 - 好的
Okay. - Okay, good.
太好了 我很高兴她这么做了
That's good. I'm glad she's doing that.
嗨 嗨 我是迈克尔
Hi. Hi, I'm Michael.
呃 我能... 我能请你喝杯酒吗
Um, can I... Can I buy you a drink?
哦 好吧 那要看情况 嗯...
Oh, well, that depends. Um...
你愿意先读读这篇关于我的文章吗
Will you just read this article about me?
然后再告诉我 你是否还感兴趣
And then you can just let me know if you're still interested.
呃 好啊 好的
Uh, yeah. Yeah, all right.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thanks. - Yeah, sure.
惠特尼 - 是的
Whitney. - Yes.
知道了 好的 明白了
Got it. Yeah. Okay.
哦
Oh.
是啊 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
我... 我觉得 呃 我终究还是不能请你喝酒
I-I don't think, uh,
I can buy you a drink, after all.
是 好的
Yeah. Yes.
是 因为根据这篇文章 你有一百万美元
Yeah, because according to the article, you've got a million dollars.
这意味着应该是你请我喝酒
Which means you should be buying me a drink.
好 没问题
Yeah, that can be arranged.
呃 我能坐下吗 好 我坐下了 - 好 你想坐吗 好 请坐
Um, should I sit? Yes, I'll sit. - Yeah. You wanna sit? Yeah, please sit.
我们该如何创建一个让人感觉安全且能赋予力量的网络空间呢 对吧
How can we create an online space that feels safe and empowering, right?
这就引出了我们的核心原则
Which leads us to our core principle...
由女性主动发起互动
Women make the first move.
当不同性别的用户在 Bumble 上配对成功后
When members of the opposite sex match on Bumble,
必须由女性先发送消息
women have to send the first message.
这将改变过时的性别动态
This is gonna shift outdated gender dynamics,
从一开始就倡导平等
encouraging equality from the get-go.
大家快来下载 Bumble 吧
Come on y’all, download Bumble!
我们来谈谈重新编程的事 - 但恕我直言
Let's talk about reprogramming. - But with respect,
为什么要重新编写已经能用的代码呢
why reprogram code that's already working?
这不是简单地把你们现有的产品和应用程序接口拿来用
This is not a plug-and-play of your existing product and API.
我们需要运用精心设计的用户体验和界面 创新的机器学习模型
We need to use thoughtful UX UI, innovative machine learning models,
非常安全的后端基础设施和新的安全系统
very secure backend infrastructure and new safety systems to build
打造出互联网上对女性来说最安全的地方
the safest place on the Internet for women.
你听到她说的了
You heard her.
嘿 有什么消息
Hey, what have we got?
Tinder 的母公♥司♥正在起诉 Bumble 侵犯商标权
So Tinder's parent company is suing Bumble for trademark infringement.
为什么 这个女人走到哪儿都有麻烦 这次她可能该收手了
Why, drama just follows this woman around. Maybe this time she'll buzz off.
我们拒绝你们之前收♥购♥我们的企图
We swipe left on your past attempts to buy us.
我们也拒绝你们现在恐吓我们的行为
We swipe left on your current attempts to intimidate us.
无可奉告
No comment.
与其把精力放在我们身上
Instead of focusing on us,
你们不如花时间处理好自己平台上的不良行为
you should spend your time taking care of bad behavior on your own platform.
这就是为什么我们非常 非常 非常自豪能投资有色人种女性创始人
Which is why we are so, so, so proud to invest in BIPOC female founders.
但相关法律还没有跟上这个新现实
But the laws haven't caught up with this new reality.
我们需要对不良行为追究责任
We need accountability for bad behavior.
如果在大街上露体是犯罪
If indecent exposure is a crime on the streets,
电影精选列表