好的
Okay.
你在 Christian Mingle 的资料里会关注什么
What do you look for in a Christian Mingle profile?
对基♥督♥坚定不移的信仰
An unwavering devotion to Christ.
对传统家庭价值观的
A strong belief
坚定认同 - 嗯
in traditional family values. - Mmm.
还有好看的脚
And nice feet.
好的
Okay.
你有没有考虑过试试
Have you considered trying
其他约会网站 - 填问卷
any other dating sites? - Filling out the questionnaire
就像考学术能力评估测试一样
was like taking the SATs.
我觉得我不会再让自己受这罪了
I don't think I'll subject myself to that again.
好的
Okay.
那 你就是因为这个才加入 OkCupid 的吗
So, is that why you joined OkCupid?
是啊 就像我资料里写的
Yeah, like I said on my profile,
我... 我主要就是想找点乐子
I'm... I'm mainly just looking to have some fun.
好的
Okay.
你多久约会一次
How often do you go on dates?
哦 嗯 很少 你呢
Oh, uh, very rarely. You?
这是你常点的
Here's your usual.
今晚这位先生要点什么
And what will tonight's gentleman have?
谢谢 好的
Thank you. Okay.
你写的报道太压抑了 必须删掉 - 这都第三次了
Your story was depressing. Had to cut it. - That's the third time.
我会补偿你的
I will make it up to you.
好啊 补偿我的话就让我跟进比克瑟这条线索
Okay, make it up to me by letting me chase the Bixel lead.
就是那起内♥幕♥交易案 - 是啊 我知道
You know, the insider trading story. - Yeah, I know.
我把它交给皮特斯了 给你
I gave it to Peters. Here.
这个题材不错
This is a good one.
上面就写了 “线上约会”
This just says "online dating."
我们真的要报道那些伤心的离婚人士吗
Do we really wanna report on sad divorcées?
我在用 eHarmony
I'm on eHarmony.
听着 我们以前从没报道过这个题材
Look, we've never covered the topic before.
你可以成为报道伤心离婚人士的 “萨莉・赖德”(首位美国女性宇航员)
You can be the Sally Ride of sad divorcée reporting.
为什么是我 - 你想啊 如果我把这个交给男同事
And why me? - Look, if I give that to one of the guys,
他们的妻子会生我的气 - 我现在就生你的气
their wives are gonna be angry at me. - I'm angry at you.
你想找到你的重大独家报道吗 想找到大丑闻吗 从这里找
You wanna find your big scoop? Your big scandal? Find it there.
哇 - 哦
Whoa! - Oh.
哇 哎哟
Whoa. Ow.
哎哟 该死...
Ow. Shit...
哦 哦
Oh. Oh.
嗨 我是惠特尼 - 我是贾斯汀
Hi, I'm Whitney. - I'm Justin.
哦
Oh.
抱歉 - 哦
Sorry. - Oh.
这是因为... - 是啊
It's from the... - Yeah.
那个滑梯 对 - 滑梯和静电的原因
The slide. Yeah. - The slide and the static electricity.
你先请 - 我 哦...
After you. - I, oh...
谢谢 - 你先请 对
Thank you. - After you. Yeah.
我和贾斯汀是老相识了 - 哦 天
Justin and I go way back. - Oh, man.
过去几周他一直在幕后和我一起工作
And he's been working behind the scenes with me here for the past few weeks.
你们有些人已经认识他了
Some of you know him already.
他人还不错 开玩笑的 他是个好人
He's all right. Kidding. He's a good dude,
而且这家伙人脉极广
and this guy has a Rolodex a mile long.
说真的 他连修女都能说服买♥♥避孕套
Okay, he could sell condoms to a nun.
所以除了联合创始人的身份外
So along with his co-founder designation,
所有部门主管都将直接向贾斯汀汇报
all department heads will report directly to Justin.
你们都被解雇了
You're all fired.
不 我... 我只是开玩笑的
No, I'm... I'm just joking around.
这样我就能腾出更多时间 专注于公♥司♥扩大规模
This is gonna free up more of my time as we focus on scaling up.
好了 关于 Cardify 有人有要说的吗
So, does anyone have anything for Cardify?
有人吗
Anyone?
那 Tinder 呢
And how about Tinder?
我有个想法 大家不好意思 抱歉
I got a little something. Excuse me, folks. Sorry.
怎么... 怎么回事 我不...
What's... What's happening? I don't...
各位让一让 不好意思 抱歉
Fellas, coming through. Excuse me, sorry.
当时我刚洗完澡
So I'm getting out of the shower.
哦 真性感
Ooh, sexy.
先说一下 我喜欢洗热水澡
And for context, I like my showers hot.
所以 整个浴室都充满了蒸汽
'Kay, the whole bathroom fills up with steam, so,
我去擦镜子 然后看到了什么
I go to wipe off the mirror and what do I see?
我看到一张漂亮的脸正看着我
I see this beautiful face staring right back at me.
我心想 “好吧 这还挺有意思”
I thought to myself "Okay this is fun."
于是 于是 于是我又让镜子变模糊了
So so so I let the mirror fog up again right?
这次我往左边擦
I wipe it away again this time to the left.
然后我心想 “好吧 这...
And now I'm thinking to myself "Okay this is...
这真的太有意思了” - 他总迟到就是因为这个
this is really fun." - This is why he's always late?
听着... 听着
Look... look,
在应用程序中,我们正在使用按钮
in the app we're using buttons right now
对某人的约会档案选择“是”或“否”,
to say "yes" or "no" to somebody's dating profile,
但这样很笨拙 反应也慢
but it is clunky. It is sluggish.
不过
However,
如果喜欢某人的资料 就朝一个方向滑动
swiping in one direction
if you like the person's profile,
不喜欢就朝相反方向滑动
swiping in the opposite direction if you don't like the profile,
这样整个操作就... 就变得流畅自然
it makes it all one... one smooth fluid motion.
很自然 这符合人的思维方式
It's organic. It's how the mind already works,
而且很有趣
and it's fun.
嗯 大家觉得怎么样
Mmm. What do you guys think?
嗯 我还挺喜欢的 - 是啊 其实我觉得这
Yeah I kinda like that. - Yeah no actually I think what
最棒的一点是能让我们和... 区分开 - 我喜欢滑动这个设计
this does best is differentiate us from-- - Y'know I like the swipe.
滑动设计很酷 但是
The swipe is cool. But uh,
在我推进校园营销之前 没时间做编程了
we won't have time to program it before my campus marketing push.
正好我要说 蒂莎和我其实
Well this would be a good time to say that Tisha and I have actually
上周就一直在做编程了
been programming it for the last week,
而且新版本里已经有了 - 我得先了解一下情况
and it is already in the new update. - I'll need to be briefed on that first.
对吧 肖恩 - 但能用吗
Right Sean? - But does it work?
自己看看就知道了
See for yourself.
好了各位 大家看一下手♥机♥
Okay everybody uh check your phones
因为现在 女士们先生们
because right now ladies and gentlemen,
滑动功能
the swipe
上线了
is live.
呃,上面说我需要更新。
-是的,你得更新一下
Uh it says I need to update.
- Yeah you gotta do the update
首先,很明显
first, obviously.
你只要... 点那个就行 - 好的 知道了
If you just... That one there. - Okay yeah.
正在安装 你弄好了吗 - 嗯
It's just installing. Do you have it yet? - Mmm.
还在... 还在加载
It's still... still cooking.
等一下
Give it a second.
好了 好了 我弄好了 嗯... - 哦 你弄好了
All right all right I got it. Um... - Oh you got it?
哦 是啊 这设计还挺流畅的
Oh yeah this is pretty slick.
看 是吧 你瞧瞧 - 好的
Look yeah check it out. - Okay.
兄弟 这太厉害了 - 好的 那...
Dude this is impressive. - Okay so...
哦! - 你登录了吗
Oh! - You sign in?
那是我 你看 - 照片拍得不错
That's me. Look at that. - Good picture man.
很直观 - 我开始喜欢这个功能了
It's intuitive. - I'm beginning to like it.
哦 - 我来滑你
Oh. - I'll swipe on you.
是啊 就像发牌一样 太赞了 JB
Yeah it's like dealing cards. Hell yeah JB.
谢谢 还有蒂莎
Thanks. And Tisha.
能多加载一些初始账号♥吗
Can we load up some more starter accounts?
免得他们盯着空白屏幕看
So that they're not like staring at blank screens?
我觉得我们明天就该用这个版本
I think we should go with this version tomorrow.
肯定的 现在就给布伦特发邮件 - 好的 谢谢
Definitely. E-mail Brent right now. - Yeah thank you.
各位 这才叫游戏化
Guys this is how you gamify.
嗯 是啊 不过她的脸有点显老
Mmm yeah but her face is kinda beat.
你啥时候在意过这个 - 兄弟 闭嘴
When has that ever stopped you? - Bro shut up.
你知道我什么意思
You know what I'm talking about.
那个红发女的要好看多了 - 不 不 她穿得跟海盗似的...
The redhead is way way hotter. - No. No she's dressed like a pirate's--
哦 哟 我们正在... - 嘿
Oh yo uh we're doing the... - Hey.
选一些照片
Getting some photos
用于演示 - 演示用的照片
selected for the demo. - Pictures for the demo.
对 - 是吗
Yeah. - Yeah?
嗯 - 好的 我看看
Mmm. - Okay let me see.
好
电影精选列表