你真的想拿出一张破旧的打孔卡吗
do you really wanna pull out an old, tattered punch card?
我不想
I do not.
好吧 有了 嗯 Cardify... - Cardify
Well, with, uh, Cardify... - Cardify.
... 这一切都是无形的 你知道吗
...it's all invisible, you know?
你会显得从容 老练
You are smooth, sophisticated.
你会得到奖励 还能有第二次约会
You get the rewards and a second date.
我喜欢这个
I like it.
管他呢 我们在几个市场试试吧
What the hell. Let's give it a try in a few markets
看看能不能流行起来
and see if it catches on.
你被录用了
You're hired.
我是认真的 我想让你加入团队
I'm serious. I want you to join the team.
我很荣幸 但你知道 我不能就这样放弃我的 --
I'm flattered. But you know I can't just give up on my--
因为你想改变世界吗
Because you're trying to change the world?
我问你 你的英国石油公♥司♥漏油事件相关项目
Let me ask you. Your BP oil spill project.
那些竹制手提袋最终筹集到了多少钱
How much did those bamboo tote bags actually end up raising?
好吧 对于这么小的一家公♥司♥来说 我们做得还不错 --
Well, we did okay for such a small co--
还是泰国的孤儿院项目
Or the orphanage in Thailand?
你觉得你在那个地区带来了真正持久的改变吗
You feel like you made a real lasting change in the region?
好吧 没有 这正是为什么 -- - 听着 听着
Well, no. Which is exactly why-- - Look. Look.
我知道你想让世界变得更美好
I know you wanna make the world a better place.
但我也知道 那些真正能带来改变的人
But I also know that those who actually affect change
都是凭借权力和影响力做到的
do it from a place of power and influence.
比尔・盖茨治愈了脊髓灰质炎或疟疾之类的疾病 但你知道他先做了什么吗
Bill Gates cured polio or malaria or something, but you know what he did first?
他赚了 1000 亿美元
He made a hundred billion dollars.
嗯 你知道 科技行业 92% 由男性掌控
Hmm. You know, men run 92% of tech.
所以比尔的机会比我好一点
So Bill's chances were a little better than mine.
非营利组织中 一半的 CEO 是女性
Half of CEOs in nonprofit are female.
我更喜欢这样的概率 即使我必须从小处着手
I prefer those odds even if I have to start small.
好吧 但。在你梳理之后可以从大处着手
Okay. Well, at Cardify you'd be starting big.
你会成为我们正式的营销总监
You'd be our full-fledged marketing director
你明天就开始上班
And you'd start tomorrow.
你知道 Cardify 基本上已经不行了吧
You know Cardify is basically dead, right?
等等 什... 什么
Wait. Wh... What?
一般经验法则
General rule of thumb:
一家初创公♥司♥要在第一年达到一百万用户
a startup has to reach one million users in the first year
才能被视为成功
to be considered a success.
我们已经运营十个月了 用户大概只有一万八千个
We're ten months in, and we're at about 18,000 users.
天呐 我刚签完入职文件
Jesus. I literally just signed my start paperwork.
哦 Cardify 只是我们的项目之一 严格来说我们都为哈奇实验室工作
Oh. Cardify's just one of our ventures. Technically, we all work for Hatch Labs.
对 对 - 蒂莎还有 嗯 惠特尼
Right. Right. - Tisha and, uh, Whitney.
全员会议时间到了
Time for the All Hands meeting.
好的 所以我们都在参与多个初创项目
Right. So we're all working on a number of startups
希望其中一个能成功 对吧
in hopes that one of them will stick, right?
我们有个线上拍卖♥♥项目 能让竞拍过程像游戏一样
So we have this online auction thingy that makes bidding feel like a game.
还有个汽车租赁应用 能让租车过程像游戏一样
And a car rental app that makes renting a car feel like a game.
还有个线上约会应用
And an online dating app
能让找对象的过程 -- - 像游戏一样
that makes searching for dates-- - Feel like a game.
我们会数肖恩一周说多少次 “游戏化” 这个词
We count how many times Sean says the word "gamify" during the week
然后周五就用公♥司♥卡买♥♥同等数量的酒
and then put that many drinks on the company card on Friday.
好了各位 今天会议很快
All right, everybody. Today's gonna be quick.
嗯 首先我想给大家介绍
Um, first I'd like to introduce you
我们正式的营销总监 惠特尼・沃尔夫
to our official marketing director, Whitney Wolfe.
嗨 大家好 嗨
Hi. How are you? Hi.
非常期待能认识大家
Really looking forward to getting to know you all.
希望认识之后你们还愿意在这里工作
Hopefully you still wanna work here after that.
嗯 大家面前应该都有 Cardify 最新的数据
Um, so you should all have the latest Cardify numbers in front of you.
肖恩 我们想聊聊 Match Box
Sean, we wanna talk about Match Box.
目前 Cardify 是重点项目 - 是啊 但你看
Cardify is the lead right now. - Yeah, but look.
我们设计了 logo
We made a logo.
我喜欢它带有游戏元素的部分
I like the part about it being a game.
不过我还是不太认可 Match Box 这个名字
I'm still not sold on the name Match Box though.
它太像... 嗯 太像Match.com了
It's too like... Well, it's too like Match.com.
好的 不过我们还有几个其他选项
Okay. Well, we have a couple other options.
我们还 嗯... 我们在考虑用 Court
We also, uh... We're playing around with Court.
就像追求某人的意思 求爱
Like you're courting someone. Courtship.
求爱 这是... 我们是在演简・奥斯汀的小说吗
Courtship? Is this... Are we in a Jane Austen novel?
拜托 名字得性感点
Come on. It's gotta be sexy.
其实我周末... - 我们很喜欢 Hook
I actually spent the weekend-- - We really like Hook.
你知道 既指勾搭 也指像钓鱼一样寻找伴侣
You know, like hooking up but also, you're fishing for a partner.
试图用你的... 钩子钓到他们
Trying to catch them on your... hook.
Hook 听起来像连环杀手用的应用
Hook is an app for serial killers.
嗯 我还是喜欢 Canoodle
Um, I still like Canoodle.
我想到了 Flirt... - Match Stick 也是一个选项
I've got Flirt... - Match Stick was one.
但还是带 Match 这个词
But it's still got the match.
要更... 一点的 - Torch...
Just something more... - Torch...
不行 Torch 像火的意思
No, Torch is like fire.
我想到了 Spoon 是不是太... 就是... 太亲昵了
I've got Spoon. Is that too, like... Just... TLC.
哦 我知道了 等等 等等 用... 用 Tinder 怎么样
Ooh. I know. Wait, wait. What about... What about Tinder?
你知道 嗯... 就像最初的火花
You know, uh... Like, uh, the initial spark.
点燃火焰的意思
Starting a fire.
这和你们给 Match Box 设定的方向差不多
That's kind of what you were going for with Match Box.
只是多了点热度
Just adding a little heat.
我不讨厌这个名字
I don't hate it.
但就像我刚才说的 各位 Cardify 才是重点 所以...
But as I was saying, guys, Cardify's the lead. So...
好了
All right.
在你们左边可以看到遇害演员乔治・里夫斯的豪华住♥宅♥
On your left you will see the regal home of slain actor, George Reeves.
里夫斯或许在银幕上扮演超人
Reeves may have played Superman on the screen
但在现实生活中他可没有比子弹还快的速度
but in real life he was not faster than a speeding bullet.
他是被枪杀的
He was shot dead.
人们在楼上卧室发现了他
They found him in the upstairs bedroom,
赤♥裸♥着 面部中枪 - 嘿 这...
naked, shot through the face. - Hey, this is, um...
你知道 这其实是认识洛杉矶的绝佳方式
You know, this is actually the perfect introduction to LA.
真的吗 是吗 你确定吗
Really? Is it? Are you sure?
我之前还有点担心 我对可怕谋杀案这种随口的痴迷
I was a little bit worried that my casual obsession with, like, horrible murder
第一次见面会不会太奇怪了
was maybe too weird for a first hang.
我是说...
I mean...
去喝一杯可能会 嗯 更轻松些
Grabbing a drink probably would've been, like, more chill.
嗯...
Well...
哇 才第二天 你就已经是我最喜欢的同事了
Wow. Day two, and you're already my favorite coworker.
太好了
Yes!
倒不是说竞争对手有多强 不过 我是说...
Not like the competition is, like, very steep, but, I mean...
好的 那跟我说说 那里氛围怎么样
Okay, yeah, so tell me, what is the vibe there?
比如 嗯 肖恩看起来人还不错
Like, uh, Sean seems cool.
是啊 他们都... 还行
Yeah. They're all... fine.
我是说 Cardify 是我在科技行业的第三份工作 每个初创公♥司♥都一模一样
I mean, Cardify's my third job in tech, and every startup is exactly the same.
就是一群白人男性 当我指出他们的胡言乱语时
It's just, like, a bunch of white dudes not liking it
他们还不乐意 - 嗯
when I call them on their bullshit. - Huh.
不过也还好 能赚钱 我收入不错
It's good, though. It pays the bills. I make good money.
周末还能和我的乐队演出 所以...
I get to gig with my band on the weekend, so it's...
嘿 你还有乐队啊 - 嗯
Hey, you have a band. - Hmm.
好吧 你知道吗 等我们掌权了 嗯
Well, you know what? When we're in charge, uh,
你会赚更多钱 那些男人也别无选择只能接受
you'll make better money, and the dudes'll have no choice but to like it.
好的 这就是 目标吗
Okay. Is that, like, the goal?
就是掌权吗 - 女士们
To, like, run shit? - Ladies,
你们和我一起吗 - 当然
you with me? - Yeah.
抱歉 - 伊丽莎白・肖特
Sorry. - Elizabeth Short,
也就是 “黑色大丽花”...
aka the Black Dahlia...
... 带着远大梦想来到洛杉矶
...arrived in Los Angeles with big dreams.
结果她却惨遭毁容分尸
Instead, she ended up mutilated, dismembered,
被弃尸在空地上
and left for dead in a vacant lot.
嘿 我可不会把这当成
Hey I'm not gonna take that
不祥之兆 - 完全忽略最后那段就行
as a bad omen. - Totally ignore the last part.
Cardify 的新数据
The new Cardify numbers.
哦 好的 谢谢 斯蒂芬妮
Oh, right. Thanks, Stephanie.
嗯 eHarmony 是我用的第一个
Well, eHarmony is my first.
那你觉得注册流程怎么样
And how'd you find the sign-up process?
这是约会还是审问啊
Is this a date or an interrogation?
我就是好奇而已
I'm just curious.
嗯 注册花了好久
Well, sign-up took forever,
尤其是照片本来就是最重要的
especially when the pictures are what's most important anyways.
电影精选列表