I'm not meaning to. I'm not trying to. It's just... This is... This is just...
好 没问题
Okay. Yeah, absolutely.
你知道 我们很乐意继续讨论战略问题
You know, we would love to keep talking strategy.
呃 你这周可以来新办公室一趟
Uh, you should come by the new office this week.
嘿 惠特 - 嗯 等一下
Hey, Whit. - Um, one sec.
我们能聊一会儿吗
Can we all chat for a second?
哦 好... 好的
Oh. O-Okay.
好 怎么了
Okay. What's up?
给她看
Show her.
呃 我朋友给我发了一些
Uh, I have friends sending me
很过分的截图 都是男的在应用上表现恶劣的
insane screenshots of dudes being awful on the app.
她们举报了 但什么都没发生
They report and nothing happens.
而且《VICE》杂♥志♥有篇文章 说露阴照问题很普遍
And there's a VICE article about how pervasive the dick pics are.
这太糟糕了
This is terrible.
所以你会跟那些人说吗
So you'll speak to the guys?
我是说... 我们会删掉露阴照的
I mean... Well, we delete the dick pics.
呃 是贝丝在删 这本身就很离谱
Uh, well, I mean, Beth deletes them, which is in and of itself fucked up.
贝丝是康奈尔商学院毕业的 她可不是来干这个的
Beth graduated from Cornell Business. She did not sign up for that.
而且发这些照片的男的一点事都没有
And nothing happens to the guys who send them
所以他们才一直发
so they just keep doing it.
我都开始认出一些露出来的私处了
I'm starting to recognize some of the dicks.
好 是的 我们绝对需要解决这个问题 嗯...
Okay. Yes. We absolutely need to address this. Um...
我... 我会找时间跟那些人说的
I'll-I'll be sure to find a time to bring it up with the guys.
呃 今天下午四点就有会
Uh, there's the four o'clock this afternoon.
谢谢你 斯蒂芬妮
Thank you, Stephanie.
惠特 你为什么犹豫啊
Whit, what is with the hesitation?
我没有犹豫 我只是 嗯...
There's no hesitation. I'm just, um...
我是那里唯一的女性 而且这...
I'm the only woman in there and it's...
我在努力... 我得用特定的方式表达
I'm trying... I have to come off in a certain way.
这... 你...
It's... You...
你不在那个环境里 很难解释清楚
It's hard to explain when you're not in there.
哦 那试试解释
Oh. Well, try.
蒂莎 我不是不同意你 好吗
Tisha, I'm not disagreeing with you, all right?
我只是... 是你告诉我
I'm just... You are the one who told me
创业公♥司♥用户没到一百万就不算成功
that a startup isn't anything until it hits a million users.
我们还没到那个数 你知道的
We're not there yet, you know.
而且我们发展得越好
And the more we grow,
我就越有底气去真正做出改变
the stronger footing I have to really make a change.
好 但我们是说
Okay, but are we saying
要等跨过某个虚构的终点线
that we can't do the right thing until we've crossed
才能做正确的事吗 我觉得这只是
some imaginary finish line? I just kinda feel like that's an excuse
回避真正问题的借口 —— 好 我会说的 我会说的
to not confront the real iss-- Okay. I will bring it up. I will bring it up.
谢谢 惠特尼 - 不用 嗯 没问题
Thanks, Whitney. - No, yeah, you... you got it.
所以预测数据很好 我是说... 真的很好
So projections are good. I mean... Yeah, they're really good.
对
True.
但确实很好... - 确实很好
But they're really good... - They're really good.
... 但这不代表我们可以自满了
...but that doesn't mean it's time to get complacent.
模仿我们的应用到处都是 所以我们不能松懈
Copycat apps are popping up left and right. So we can't let up.
现在还有别的事吗 - 没有 就是...
Anything else for right now? - No, it's--
嗯... 是这样
Well, uh...
很明显 嗯 一些女性用户
Apparently, um, some female users are,
觉得我们对骚扰投诉的回应不够及时
you know, they're feeling that we are not responsive enough
to harassment complaints.
而且还有 嗯...
And there's also the, um...
你是要说那篇露阴照的文章吧
You're gonna say the dick pic article.
对 我觉得我们的政策可以更严格一些
Yes. I-I think there could be room to toughen up our policies.
我不知道 宝贝 这在我看来就是标题党 不是真问题
I don't know, babe. It-It sounds like clickbait to me. Not an actual problem.
嗯 但如果这事开始导致女性用户离开应用
Well, I mean, it is an actual problem if, you know,
那它就是真问题了
it starts driving women away from the app.
我是说 没有女性用户 约会应用怎么运营
I mean, you know it's kinda hard to run a dating app without 'em.
听着 我觉得大多数女生举报骚扰
Look, I think most of these chicks are just reporting harassment
都是因为被男生拒绝了 可能吧
on guys who reject them. Probably.
你不是认真的吧 - 听起来就是这样
You can't be serious. - That's what this sounds like.
贾斯汀 这... 你不是真这么想的吧
Justin, that is... You do not really mean that?
我是认真的 怎么了 - 这也太...
No. What? I'm serious. - That is just really--
各位 不好意思 好了吗 好了吗 - 抱歉
Guys. Excuse me. Okay? Okay? - Sorry.
嗯 我只是不确定
Um, I'm just not sure that it's our place though
我们有资格规定别人能说什么不能说什么
to tell people what they can and cannot say.
呃 是 第一修正案嘛 对 没错
Uh, sure. First Amendment. Right, exactly.
我是说 我觉得看看我们的政策
I mean, I-I don't think there's something wrong
没什么问题 - 对
with taking a look at our policy. - Right.
从一开始到现在我们都没怎么改政策 所以 ——
We've not really made any changes since we first started this so--
各位 我们每天新增注册用户超过一万
Guys, we are netting over 10,000 new sign-ups a day.
这说明我们的模式显然有效 为什么要改呢
That means the formula is clearly working, why mess with it?
对 我是说 我们要务实 不能感情用事 对吧
Yeah, I mean, we need to be practical, not emotional. Right?
我们不想养成
We don't wanna get in the habit of overreacting
对每篇负面报道都反应过度的习惯
to every piece of bad press.
比如... - 没错
Like... - That's true.
我是说 有没有... 有没有办法
I mean, is there... is there a way
直接面对这个问题呢
to confront the conversation head-on though?
比如 某种程度上掌控话语权 重新定义它
Like, kind of control the narrative and reframe it somehow.
嗯
Mmm.
我觉得是这样
Well, I think it's this.
嗯...
Um...
以前 如果你想认识人
It used to be that if you want to meet someone,
周五晚上会去酒吧 对吧
you would go to a bar on a Friday night, right?
偶尔可能会遇到变♥态♥搭讪
And you might get hit on by the occasional creep.
这不能怪酒吧老板 也不代表要把酒吧烧了
It's not on the bar owner. Doesn't mean you burn down the bar.
对 - 现实中
Yeah. - IRL,
男生在俱乐部之类的地方
guys say stupid shit to girls all the time... at like a club.
这不代表是俱乐部的错
Doesn't mean it's the club's fault.
对 就是这个道理 - 对
Yes. That. - Yeah.
好 很好 行了 干得好
Good. Sweet. Okay. Nice work.
嗯... 接下来干什么
Um... What's next?
我没办法再这样下去了
I can't do this anymore.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
是
Yeah.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我现在真的想专心工作
I really wanna be focusing on work right now.
好吗 - 专心工作 你可是为我工作的
Okay? - On work. You-You work for me.
贾斯汀 别这样
Justin, come on.
怎么了 你就是 - 不 不 我不是为你工作
What? You do. - No, no, I don't work for you.
我是你的同事 好吗 我是联合创始人
I'm your colleague, okay? I'm a co-founder.
他是谁 你在跟谁调情 你在跟别人聊天 我能看出来
Who is he? Who are you flirting with? You're talking to someone, I can tell.
我之前说过了 没人 - 我该怎么跟我家人说
I have said before, there's no one. - What am I supposed to tell my family?
我妈妈信任你
My mom trusted you.
我该说什么 - 我知道 我很抱歉 好吗
What am I supposed to say? - I know. I'm sorry, okay?
我知道这很糟糕
I know this sucks.
不 不 这不是糟糕
No, no. It doesn't suck.
你知道我拒绝了多少 Tinder 上的女人吗
Have you any idea the kind of Tinder trim I've been turning down?
好 好 随便你
Okay. Okay. Have at it.
哦 对 走... 走吧
Oh, yeah, walk... walk away.
对 你得到你想要的了
Yeah. You got what you wanted.
靠勾引老板上位
Fuck the boss to get ahead.
然后一旦得逞就甩了他
Then you drop him once you're there.
你接下来要勾引谁 肖恩吗 在他办公桌底下吗
Who you gonna blow next? Sean? Under his fucking desk?
该死 搞什么 我知道刚才... 我很抱歉
Damn it. Shit. I heard how that... I'm sorry.
我知道刚才太过分了 抱歉
I know that's too far. Sorry.
我们能回我家好好谈谈吗
Can we just go back to my place and talk about this?
我真的不是那个意思
I really did not mean that.
过去六个月你难道... 你难道投入这段感情了吗
Have you... Have you been in this relationship for the past six months?
你让我感觉很糟糕 贾斯汀 - 我很抱歉
You make me feel like shit, Justin. - I'm sorry.
就这样吧 好吗
Let's just leave it there, okay?
就这样吧
Let's just leave it there.
你又这样了
You're doing it again.
我又怎么了
What am I doing?
高中时那个糟糕的男朋友 大学时又一个 现在是我
The toxic boyfriend in-in high school and then again in college and now me.
我成了那个糟糕的男朋友 你没发现规律吗
I'm the toxic boyfriend. You notice a pattern here?
不是男生的问题 惠特 是... 是... 是你的问题
It's not the guys, Whit, it's... it's-it's you.
你自己有问题
There's something wrong with you.
你可以告诉自己
You can tell yourself you're the victim, okay?
电影精选列表