那为什么在手♥机♥或电脑上就可以呢
then why is it okay on your phone or computer?
要是觉得不舒服就告诉我 - 谢谢你
Let me know if this feels all right. - I appreciate it.
这里可以吗 - 外面情况怎么样
Good right here? - How's it looking out there?
等一下
One sec.
好的 宝贝 你有一整天时间呢
Okay, baby, you have all day.
你现在不用急着穿这个
You really don't need to put that on now.
好啊 反正我觉得这事儿估计也要花一整天
Yeah, good. 'Cause I think this is gonna take all day anyways.
好的 惠特尼 我们来测试一下音量
Okay, Whitney, let's check levels.
你可以排练一下今晚要说的话
You could rehearse whatever you're gonna say tonight.
好的 - 不用 她喜欢即兴发挥
Okay. - No, no. She's more of a wing-it gal.
好的 可以这样说
Okay, something like:
在促成了十亿次浪漫配对之后
After a billion romantic matches,
我们的新功能 Bumble 好友版
our new feature, Bumble for Friends,
呃 是我一直努力的成果
um, is the culmination of everything I have been working towards.
哇哦 好啊
Whoo-hoo! Yeah!
好友版功能将把我们公♥司♥
BFF will transform our company
转变为一个以社区为导向
into a community-driven,
以女性为核心的社交网络 - 好啊
female forward social network. - Yeah.
听起来很棒 谢谢 惠特尼
Sounding great. Thank you, Whitney.
你一定会表现得很棒
You're gonna crush it.
好的 这个我拿走了 - 谢谢
Okay. I am taking this... - Thank you.
... 因为我知道你不想戴 - 我讨厌这个 太讨厌了
...because I know you don't wanna wear it. - I hate it. I hate it so much.
哦
Oh.
好的
Okay.
好了 我得回办公室再接受一个采访
All right, I have to go back to the office for another interview.
嗯哼 没事 - 抱歉 呃 但我今晚能见到你吗
Mm-hmm. It's fine. - Sorry. Um, but I will see you tonight?
能 - 爱你
Yes. - Love you.
嗨 嗨 我是惠特尼
Hi. Hi, I'm Whitney.
呃 玛尔塔・梅迪纳 《福布斯》的
Uh, Marta Medina. Forbes.
呃 欢迎你
Um, well, welcome.
呃 你来得正是时候 这可能是我们最令人兴奋的一周
Uh, you are here during probably what is the most exciting week.
哦 我们以前见过
Oh, we've met before.
几年前在 Tinder 的派对上
At a Tinder party years ago.
你还记得啊 - 哦 当然
You remember that. - Oh, well, you know.
我不会忘记人的长相或名字 任何事都不会忘
I don't forget faces or names or anything really.
嗯 我...
Well I...
是 我知道当时肯定有故事 但我... 我被别人抢了先机 呃...
Yeah, I knew there was a story there but I-I-I got scooped by uh...
被你的诉讼案抢了
By your lawsuit.
法律不允许我对在 Tinder 的经历发表评论
I'm not legally allowed to comment on my time at Tinder.
真希望你当时能谈谈这件事
I wish you would've discussed it then.
我也希望当时谈了
Maybe I do too.
不过没关系 我们现在要谈的是 Bumble 好友版
You know what? We're here to talk about Bumble BFF.
你想了解些什么
What can I tell you?
呃 其实 我来是想谈点别的
Uh well, I'm... I'm actually here to talk about something else.
哦 好的
Oh, okay.
是一篇我写的关于你现在母公♥司♥的文章
A piece I've written about your current parent company.
Badoo 或是 Wide Vision 还有 MagicLab
Badoo or Wide Vision or MagicLab
具体看我们说的是哪个避税实体了
depending on which tax shelter we're referring to.
呃... 抱歉 我没太明白你的意思
Um... I'm sorry, I don't think I understand.
这就是那篇文章 今天下午五点会发布
This is the article. It goes live at 5:00 p.m. today.
我来是想给你一个发表评论的机会
I'm here to give you a chance to comment.
抱歉 我不... 呃...
I'm sorry, I don't... Um...
抱歉 这... 不 这说不通啊
I'm sorry. This doesn't... No, this doesn't make sense.
我以为经历了那些事之后 你会明白的
I thought it would after everything you've been through.
哦 不 不 不 那些人是...
Oh. No, no, no. Those guys were...
呃 安德烈他... 我是说 他...
Um, Andrey is... I mean, he's...
没有安德烈就没有 Bumble
Bumble wouldn't exist without Andrey.
不 他... 他一直都支持我们 也支持女性
No, he's... He's always been a supporter of us and women.
而且他 —— - 人可以有多重身份
And he-- - People can be more than one thing.
我从没见过安德烈参与过这类事
I have never seen Andrey take part in any of this stuff.
他是倡导者 也是我的朋友
He's an advocate. He's my friend.
这就是你的评论吗
Is that your comment?
这太糟糕了
This is so fucking awful.
今晚所有主流媒体都会到场
All the major outlets will be in there tonight.
他们肯定会要♥说♥法♥ - 我们可以取消活动
And they are gonna want answers. - We could cancel.
你看 我们为 BFF 功能的发布花了好几个月 投入了数百万美元
Look, we spent months on a multimillion-dollar BFF rollout.
不到一个小时 就会有成千上万人
There is gonna be thousands of people
涌入那个剧院
filing into the theater in less than an hour.
你可以在开场时先提一下这件事
You could open with an acknowledgement.
提什么 提毒品 龌龊事和厌女症
Acknowledge what? The drugs, sleaze and misogyny
还是性别歧视 种族歧视和逃税
or the sexism, racism and tax evasion?
这些都提
Well, all of it.
她已经发表评论了 - 我说了安德烈很支持我们
She's already commented. - I said that Andrey was supportive
人很好 还是我的朋友 天啊 - 你说的是实话
a good guy and my friend. Jesus. - You told the truth.
但我当时完全没准备好 - 但你的直觉是对的
但这还不够 你应该利用今晚的平台
在结尾发表一份明确有力的声明 支持安德烈和 Badoo
如果你这么做 这件事就能平息
If you do that this all can blow over.
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, what?
这些事都发生在另一个大洲
All of this happened on a completely different continent.
我们不该做任何事来帮那些混♥蛋♥脱身
We shouldn't be doing anything to bail out those assholes.
事情没那么简单 - 当然很简单
It's not that simple. - Of course it is.
惠特尼 想想所有为这个报道站出来的女性
Whitney. Think about all of these women who've come forward for this story.
再想想报道的叙事角度
And think about how the narrative is being framed.
文章里讲的全是 Badoo 的事 但标题里却有 Bumble
Everything in this article is about Badoo but Bumble is the name in the headline.
他们想把你拖进来 因为这样故事性更强
They're trying to drag you into this because it is a better story.
别上钩 我们得置身事外
Do not take the bait. We need to stay out of it.
好啊 要是这么做 Bumble 这周内就得关门
Okay, do that, and Bumble closes its doors by the end of the week.
Badoo 不只是你的母公♥司♥ 他们还掌控着你所有的服务器
Badoo is not only your parent company they also own all your servers.
他们要是垮了 Bumble 也会跟着垮 真的会
If they go down so does Bumble. Literally.
大多数女性创始人
The majority of female founders
会在创业头三年内失去自己的公♥司♥
lose their company within the first three years.
我们第一次见面时你就跟我说过
You told me that in our first meeting.
还说我的工作就是保护你和你的公♥司♥
And that my job was to protect you and your company.
那就为你建立的事业抗争
So fight for what you've built.
发表声明吧
Make the statement.
惠特 这主意太糟了 我们得置身事外
Whit, this is a bad idea. We need to stay out of it.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
惠特尼 你好
Whitney. Hello.
嗨
Hi.
外面已经坐满了人
It's a full house out there.
呃...(清嗓子)大家热情很高
Uh... [clears throat] Very enthusiastic.
谢谢你 呃 在报道里说的那些话
Thank you for uh your words in the article.
这对我意义重大
It means a lot.
我很抱歉 关于... 这一切
I'm very sorry about... ...all of this.
不 怎么会...
No. How could...
你怎么能让这种事发生
How could you let this happen?
我也很意外
I was blindsided.
那个《福布斯》的女人 她过来的时候装得特别友善
The Forbes lady she come and pretend to be all nice girl
可我怎么会想到这会变成一个大新闻
but how could I know that it would be a big press story.
我说的是报道里写的那些事
I'm talking about what was in the story.
她把所有事都夸大了
She exaggerates everything.
好 那她具体夸大了什么
Okay, what exactly was she exaggerating?
所有事 我是说 拜托
团队的人工作都很努力
Everything. I mean, come on
the team they work very hard.
而且 有时候 好吧
他们只是想释放一下压力
and sure sometimes okay
they want to blow off the steam
可能有点过头了 仅此而已
and uh maybe they go a little bit far. Okay?
比如成年人派对上出现可♥卡♥因♥
Like cocaine at a party with adults.
哦 多大点事啊
Ooh, big story.
不 这根本不算什么大新闻 好吗
而且我个人 什么都没看到 好吗
No, it is not a big story, okay?
And personally, I saw nothing, okay?
那妓♥女♥的事呢
What about the prostitutes?
公♥司♥从来没有为妓♥女♥付过钱
The company
never paid for any prostitutes.
我只是
I just...
你觉得女性员工在这样的派对上会是什么感受
How do you think a female employee feels at one of these parties?
在男员工公然接受口♥交♥的派对上
Where male employees are openly getting blow jobs.
是... 那都是以前的事了
Yeah... It was different time.
那是四个月前
It was four months ago.
听着 这确实给我敲响了警钟 好吗
Look, it's a very big wake up call, okay?
而且我们已经修改了很多政策 但是
And-and we change many many policies but...
电影精选列表