I got one bullet.
我还剩一个罐头
I got one can.
如果它打到了人 我就知道枪往哪里射
If it hits somebody, I'll know where to shoot.
你能做到的 这次也能做到的
All right, you can do this. Make this count.
好的
All right.
我看到他了
I see him.
该死 我打偏了
Fuck! I missed!
我打死他了
I got him!
成功了
Fuck. It worked.
我需要你帮我发一条信息 这样写
I need you to send a text for me that says...
他死了
"He's dead."
我祖母去世的时候看起来很平静
When my grandmother died she looked so peaceful.
但这些人看起来一点也不平静
These men do not look peaceful.
-他们看起来像被谋杀了 -斯图
- They look murdered. - Stu.
我要让特乔认为我已经死了
I need Tedjo to think I'm dead.
这里面没有联♥系♥人 只有一个号♥码
There are no contacts. Only one number.
是特乔
That's Tedjo.
他给他的人用一次性手♥机♥
He gives his guys burner phones.
抱歉 我太久没用过T9了
Sorry, I haven't used T9 in so long.
点击 发送
Hit "send".
所以这个叫特乔的人杀了你的搭档吗
So this Tedjo guy killed your partner?
并且他掌握着一条海♥洛♥因♥的传播渠道
And he oversees a heroin pipeline...
这会杀害更多的人
that's gonna kill a lot more people.
年轻人 小孩子
Teenagers. Kids.
海♥洛♥因♥太危险了
Well, heroin is so bad.
孩子们吸食海♥洛♥因♥的话太糟糕了
And I think it's worse when kids do it.
所以我希望你
So I hope you...
妮可
Hey, Nicole!
亲爱的
Hi, sweetie.
天哪 不敢相信你在这里
Oh, my God! I can't believe you're here!
我不能错过的
I wouldn't miss it.
哇哦 维克和你一起的吗
Oh, wow. Is ol' Vic with ya?
嗯 我到现在还没看到他
Um, you know, I haven't seen him yet,
但是我觉得他一定会在某个时间就出现了
but I'm sure he'll show up at some point.
好吧 我们到时候看看吧
Yeah, we'll see about that.
我不能呆太久了
Listen, um, I can't stay long.
但是在我走之前 我要把那个小小的
But before I go, I'm gonna take that small...
蝎子雕塑买♥♥走 做得太棒了
scorpion sculpture off your hands. It is stunning.
谢谢你
Thank you.
过来
Come here.
看到你长大了 我真开心
I have so loved watching you grow up.
你父亲一定会感到自豪
Your father would be so proud.
谢谢你
Thank you.
祝你今晚愉快
All right. Good night.
你要去哪里
Where the hell are you going?
他们知道你的信息
They picked up your plates.
他们以为你是我的搭档
They think you're my partner.
如果他们能查到你的信息
If they can run your plates, they
他们也一定能找到你的住址
sure as shit can find where you sleep!
还有你女朋友的
And your girlfriend.
你已经参与到这件事中了
You're in this now.
我所想做的事是 开几个周末的夜车
All I wanted to do was drive nights, a few weekends.
赚足够的钱和我深爱的纯友谊女性朋友
Save up enough money to open a goddamn spin gym for women
开一家女性健身房♥
with my platonic friend who I happen to be in love with.
你确定是纯友谊吗
Pathetic? Sure.
但这是可以做到的
But it was manageable!
你知道我刚刚看到多少个人死去了吗
Do you know how many people I just watched die?
5个
Five.
是4个 阿莫被射中脑袋之前你已经晕过去了
Technically four. You fainted before Amo got shot in the head.
反问句
Rhetorical!
这是反问句 伙计
Rhetorical question, dude!
我的余生都需要心理治疗了
I'm gonna need therapy for the rest of my life.
并且我还没有医保
And I don't have insurance.
所以我还只能找廉价的学生医师
So I'm gonna have to get cheap student therapists
这些人只会引用印第安名称
who quote white guys with Indian names
然后告诉我 我应该冥想
and tell me that I should meditate.
我会冥想
I do meditate!
对的
Yes!
生气吧 发泄吧
Get angry! Own that shit!
好了 我们走吧
Now, come on. Let's go!
我要怎么做才能让这一切结束
What do I need to do to make this all end?
我们现在要去威尼斯
We gotta get to Venice now.
快点 我女儿可能陷入麻烦了 快走
Come on. My daughter could be in trouble. Let's go.
快点 我们要出发了
Come on, let's go!
贝卡
Becca!
我觉得一切正常 没有人跟踪我们
I think we're good. I don't think anybody followed us.
你是如何确定的
How can you be sure?
因为他们看见了会直接在街上枪杀我们
'Cause they would've shot us in the street.
保持注意任何可疑的东西 好吗
Just keep your eyes out for anything suspicious, all right?
是的 我们就是这里唯一可疑的人
Yeah, we're the only suspicious things in here.
放松 喝点东西
Just relax. Grab a drink.
-先生 喝酒吗 -没事的
- Drink, sir? - Be all right.
爸爸
Dad?
嗨 女儿
Hey, kid!
-你真的来了 -当然 我一定会来的
- You actually came! - Yeah, of course I came.
-这是什么味道 -一言难尽
- Whoa, what is that smell? - A long story.
血 狗粮 呕吐物
Blood. Dog food. Vomit.
好吧 事实上
Wow. Well, honestly...
我很开心你来了 我不在意那是什么
I'm just glad you're here. I don't care what it is.
-麦克亨利刚刚在这里 -真的吗
- McHenry was just here. - Really?
你的朋友叫什么
Who's your friend?
-他叫史蒂夫 -史蒂夫
- Oh. Steve. - Steve.
-是斯图 -斯图
- Stu. - Stu.
我叫斯图
I'm Stu.
你好 斯图
Hello, Stu.
-斯图 -好吧
- Stu. - All right.
那么 你觉得这里怎么样
So, what do you think?
不错 不错 真的很不错
Yeah, yeah. Wow.
-是吧 -是
- Right? - Oh.
看那边
Look at that.
红蓝交融
Look at the red...
它让我想起 呃
flowing into the blue. It reminds me of, uh...
记得布里克那单案子吗
Remember that Bricker case?
那家伙在游泳池里头部中枪
That guy got shot in the head in a swimming pool.
血从水里渗出来
Blood just kind of flowed out in the waters.
他是个皮条客
He was a pimp.
很酷 是的 那你觉得这些雕塑怎么样
Cool, yeah. What do you think of the sculptures, though?
我就是干这个的 我是个雕塑家。
Because that's what I do. I'm a sculptor.
不要误会
No.
我只是说
I was just saying.
-给你看下这个 -我要
- Let me show you this... - I gotta, uh...
我要去上个大号♥
I gotta drop a deuce.
维克
Vic!
没事 我已经习惯了
Nah. It's okay. I'm used to that.
你怎么认识我老爸的
So, how do you know my dad?
他绑♥架♥了我
He kidnapped me.
我们杀了人
We killed some people.
我保持中立
I'm on the fence.
是吗 我觉得她很聪明
Really? I think she's brilliant.
她的作品充满感情
Her pieces are so emotionally charged.
让我想起了年轻的理查德·塞拉
Reminds me of a young Richard Serra.
美国极简主义雕塑家和录影家
就像倾斜的弧有灵魂
Like if Tilted Arc had a soul.
我喜欢这个
I love this one.
我买♥♥了 请在上面挂个已售的牌子
I'll take it. Put a sold sign on that, please.
这是一个女子动感单车健身馆叫
It's a spin gym for women called...
老处♥女♥
"Spinster".
名字真可怕
That is a terrible name.
不 我想你没听过 是动感单车健身房♥
No, no, no, I don't think you heard. It's a spin gym.
一语双关的意思
So it's like a pun.
打文字游戏 让人想入非非
It's a play on the words. It's whimsical.
电影精选列表