这不是你的错 这是我的错
It's not your fault, it's my fault.
我再也不会做这种事了
I just can't do this anymore.
我不能和你随便地做♥爱♥
I can't have casual sex with you
然后假装我对你无感
and pretend like I don't feel anything.
我不能和你一起创业
I can't open a business with you
然后期待这会使你和我在一起
and hope that that will make you fall in love with me.
好吧 好吧
Okay, all right.
我觉得我可以以其他的方式找到合伙人
I guess I'll find the other half somehow.
不 不 收下我的钱 认真地
No, no. Keep my money, seriously.
我知道那会非常成功的
I know it's gonna be very successful
作为一个投资者我也会非常有钱的
and as an investor I'll become super wealthy.
但是这是你的梦想 不是我的
But it's your dream, not mine.
等等 你在说什么
Wait, what?
但我不想失去你 我们能依然做朋友吗
But I don't wanna lose you. Can we still be friends?
不行
No.
不行 因为我还爱你
No. Because I am in love with you.
我得走了
I'm gonna go.
当我不再爱你的时候
I'll give you a call when I'm not
我会再联♥系♥你的
waiting for that click anymore.
好吧 再见
Okay. Bye.
再见
Bye.
这援兵也太弱了
That is a weak-ass cavalry.
他们在这吗
Are they here?
快点过来
Coming in right here.
拿上这些东西 带走它们
Get the shit. Bring 'em.
找到你了
Oh, got your ass.
操
Fuck.
-尼基 -爸爸
- Nikki? - Dad!
我还是对你很生气
Hey, I'm still pissed off at you...
但是我的展览结束了
but my show is over.
我还活着而且我很确定
Um, I'm alive and I definitely
我不需要这把枪了 所以
don't need this gun anymore, so...
听着 尼基 我一会给你打回去
Yeah, Nikki, I gotta call you back.
麦克亨利来了
McHenry's pulling up.
麦克亨利吗
McHenry?
她今晚的举动很奇怪
She was acting really weird tonight.
有点 过于体贴了
Like, really huggy.
-是的 有点奇怪 -爸爸
- Yeah, something's not right. - Dad.
怎么了 你在哪里
What's going on? Where are you?
我得挂了
I gotta go.
爸爸
Dad?
发生了什么
What's going on?
其他人在哪里
Where are the feds?
我觉得我们不需要他们
I didn't think we needed 'em.
他们在展开一项调查
The feds took over this investigation...
因为他们担心局里有内鬼
because they're worried about a mole in the force.
他们知道局里有人收了特乔的钱
They know someone inside is on Tedjo's payroll.
现在把枪放下
Now drop that rifle!
丢了它
Drop it!
我才不是该死的内鬼
I'm not a freaking mole.
你知道的
You know that.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道的 维克.
I know, Vic.
不
No.
你和特乔
You and Tedjo.
一直以来
The whole time.
我知道我只需要给你一个引导
I knew all I had to give you was one lead
然后你就会像狗一样追着他
and you'd track him like a dog.
里昂 你确定吗
Leon, are you sure?
那就是你该死的情报吗 好吧 维克
That's your fucking intel, all right, Vic?
你在哪里
Where are you?
韩国城 科尔多瓦和佛蒙特州
Koreatown. Cordova and Vermont.
好吧 里昂 你在哪里
All right, Leon, where's...
你还在里昂的谋杀现场
And you got your bloody footprints
留下了许多血脚印
all over Leon's murder scene.
我还在男妓店的监控台看到了你
And I'm on surveillance footage at the Sizzle Room.
特乔的交易中心 按你的意思
Tedjo's distribution center, you mean.
但是之后你变得贪婪了
But then you got greedy...
于是你在一次送货的枪战中死了
and you got yourself killed in a shoot-out during a drop.
事实上 这就在那里发生
In fact, it happened right over there.
这整场交易只是一场戏吗
This whole drop's a setup?
不 今晚确实有交易
No, the drop's happening tonight.
下周也有 趁现在联邦调查局还没盯上我们
And next week,now that the feds aren't up our ass.
你给特乔通风报信了
And you tipped off Tedjo.
你还害死了莫里斯 你这个贱♥人♥
And you got Morris killed, you rat!
他们本来会在你们到之前离开的
They were supposed to be gone before you guys arrived.
就像我说的那样 维克
Like I said, Vic...
莫里斯的死不是你的错
Morris wasn't your fault.
我多希望你也是那种用钱可以收买♥♥的人
Wish you were the kind of guy that could have cashed in too.
等等 现在 等等
Hold on, now. Just wait.
沉默但致命
Silent but deadly.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
What the hell are you talking...
干得好
Yes!
-我很抱歉 -干得好
- I'm sorry. - Yes!
-非常抱歉 天呐 -斯图
-So sorry! Oh, God! - Stu!
维克 维克
Vic! Vic!
我在 我在
Yes! Yes!
快走
Let's go!
走 走
Go! Go!
我刚才开车撞人了
I just hit someone with my car!
死不了
She'll live.
-你撞了个坏警♥察♥ -那是个警♥察♥吗
-You hit a crooked cop. - That was a cop?
我的天 你是个坏人吗
Oh, my God. Are you the bad guy?
我不是坏人
I'm not the bad guy.
上啊
Come on!
不要让他逃了
Don't let him out of here!
我是走狗
I'm a henchman.
我一直在帮助支持一个坏人
I've been aiding and abetting a bad guy.
你驯服了我
You Stockholm-syndromed me.
-这一点也不酷 -你救了我的命
- That's not cool. - You saved my ass.
你救了我的命 孩子 你超有种
You saved my ass, kid. You got brass balls.
别管什么种不种了 这是我们之间的事
Don't talk about my balls. It's me and you.
不准再讲了
Leave my balls out of it.
我们是一个队伍 孩子 快调头
We're a team, buddy. Make a U-turn.
开什么玩笑
Very funny.
我不会再让特乔逃走了 再也不会
I'm not letting Tedjo get away. Not again.
我在开车 我想去哪就去哪
I'm driving, and we're going where I say we go.
-斯图 调头 -不 拿开
- Stu, turn around! - No! Let go!
-拿开 -该死
- Let go! - God damn it...
斯图 调头
Stu, turn around!
这是我的车
This is my car!
操 这是租的车啊
Fuck, this is a lease!
你能别发牢骚了吗
Will you quit bitching?
现在 干它的
Now, punch it!
你懂什么
You know what?
就该这样
Yeah!
你牛逼了
You're a badass!
冲啊 她在那
Yeah! There she is!
冲 斯图 冲
Go, Stu, go!
她在那 对 冲啊
There she is! Yeah! Go!
让我再靠进一点
Get me closer!
啥 不 我打算逃走
What? No, I'm trying to get away!
-靠近一点 近一点 -不 不 不
- Get me closer! Get me closer! - No! No! No!
你吓死我了 斯图
Oh, you're scaring me, Stu.
但是我喜欢这样
And I love it!
我把时间都花在像你这样的混♥蛋♥乘客身上了
I spent my time driving assholes like you around.
我也做得非常好
Got pretty good at it.
我喜欢冥河乐队
And I love Styx!
你一开始就把我绑住了 伙计
You had me pegged from the start, dude.
我要加速了
I'm gonna turn it up.
电影精选列表