又拿出了八袋 你想拿它怎么办
Eight more came out. What do you wanna do with him?
给它找个好的家庭
Find him a good home.
他就快醒了
He'll wake up soon.
告诉他别碰那条腿
Just tell him to stay off that leg for a while.
别叫啦 我来了
All right, I'm coming!
拿着你的便便袋
Hold on to your poop bags.
皮科 你怎么样
Hey, Pico. How are you, boy?
来这 快来 小狗狗
Come here. Come on, pup-pup.
走吧 小可爱 我们走啦
Let's go, Peanut. There we go.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
起来 混♥蛋♥
All right. Wake up, asshole.
特乔的交易 什么时候 在哪
Tedjo deal. When and where?
-去你♥妈♥的♥ 猪头 -是吗
- Fuck you, pig. - Oh, yeah?
你在做什么
Hey, hey, hey. What are you doing?
告诉我 什么时候 在哪
Now, when and where?
阿莫 敬酒不吃吃罚酒吗
Oh, Amo, you just don't wanna make this easy, do you?
什么时候 在哪
When and where?
停下来 别折磨他了
Hey, hey, hey! Stop that. Stop torturing him.
开枪的人不就是你吗
Says the guy who shot him.
我不是故意的
Well, I didn't do it on purpose.
而且我已经觉得很过意不去了
And I feel really horrible about it.
-什么时候在哪里 -妈的
- When and where? - Shit!
你知道吗 我有个主意
You know what? I have an idea.
你不用总是使用暴♥力♥
You don't always have to use brute force.
有时候你可以动动脑子
You can use your brain sometimes.
行吧 你有什么办法
All right. Let's see this.
这是你的手♥机♥是吗
This is your phone, right?
嗯 的确是
Yeah. Sure is.
你还有推特 太棒了
Oh, look, you've got Twitter. Perfect.
你在干嘛 老兄
What are you doing, man?
我爱瑞安·戈斯林
"I love Ryan Gosling."
Ryan Gosling:加拿大男演员
-左括号♥ -什么
- Open parenthesis. - What? What?
-太火♥辣♥了 -不
- "So hot." - No!
-发送 -你♥他♥妈♥
-- Send. - What the...
看 来了一堆通知 非常投入的观众
Look, bunch of notifications coming in. Very engaged audience.
下面是我最喜欢的瑞安·戈斯林的电影
"Here are my favorite...Ryan Gosling movies."
-不 不要 -第三
- No, no, no! - Number three...
《恋恋笔记本》
"The Notebook."
-别 -第二
- No! - "Number two...
《恋恋笔记本》
"The Notebook."
-什么 -第一喜欢的是
- What? - "Number one...
《爱乐之城》发送
"La La Land." Send.
-我讨厌戈斯林 -我们的头目是
- I hate Gosling, man! - Our leader...
头目的名字是什么呢
What's the name of the leader?
是拉米雷斯博士 对吗
Doc Ramirez, right?
-博士 -拉米雷斯博士
- Doc? - Doc Ramirez...
穿着尿不湿
"wears diapers...
因为他有乳糖不耐症并且爱吃芝士
"because he is lactose intolerant and loves cheese."
胡编乱造
That's a lie!
我准备要点击发送了
I'm gonna hit "send".
我在想拉米雷斯博士会不会看到呢
I wonder if Doc Ramirez will see this.
凌晨1点 在废品回收场
1:00 a.M. at the salvage yard!
快停下来
Hey, stop!
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
我知道 这超出了你的承受范围
I get it. It was too much for you.
你是指我射伤了一个坐在我的
Oh, you mean shooting an unarmed, handcuffed man...
电动汽车后座的戴着手铐手无寸铁的人吗
in the back seat of the electric vehicle I lease?
是的 这太过了
Yeah, it was a lot.
请不要误会
And please don't take this the wrong way...
但是 去你♥妈♥的♥
but go fuck yourself.
乖乖呆在这里
Stay right there.
不好的事情经常会发生
Bad things happen to people...
但如果不去想的话 就不会受到影响
but it doesn't affect them if they don't think about it.
你做得很好
You are doing great.
想想贝卡
Just focus on Becca.
贝卡
Becca.
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole.
这是优步软件吗
Is this the Uber app?
-维克 -怎么了
- Uh, Vic? - What?
你想做什么
Oh! What the hell do you want?
做你想做的事 曼宁警官
This is more about what you want, Detective Manning.
你知道我的名字 我真是受宠若惊
You know my name. I'm freakin' flattered.
想让你看着你的另一个搭档死去
Want another partner... to die on your watch?
-他不是我的搭档 -不 不 不
- Little shit's not my partner. - No, no, no.
不要听他的 他在胡言乱语
Don't listen to him. He's bluffing.
我们很亲近
We're very close.
不 我们并没有 向他开枪吧
No, we're not. Shoot him.
我刚刚还请他做我孩子们的教父
I just asked him to be the godfather of my children.
对吧 你会做的吧
Yes? You'll do it?
别白费口舌了 史蒂夫
Save your breath, Steve.
我们相爱着 啊啊啊
We're in love. There. It's out there. Ahh!
结局会是这样的
This is how it's gonna play out.
这个丑陋的混♥蛋♥
That ugly cocksucker...
你不是那个丑陋的混♥蛋♥
You're not that ugly.
想要做交换
...is gonna offer up a swap.
用你来换阿莫
You for Amo, straight up.
我换阿莫 是吗 太明智了
Me for Amo, straight up? Awesome!
一旦我们开始交换
As soon as we make the swap...
他就会把我们俩都杀死
he's gonna shoot us both.
科尔特兹先生也来了
Senor Cortez here, too.
一派胡言
That's bullshit, man.
不 他说的对 老大不喜欢冒风险
No, he's right actually. Boss hates loose ends.
我已经告诉你了
I told you.
对了 我定位到你搭档的车在这里之后
Oh! But after I located your partner's car here...
我叫了一些帮手过来
I called in a few colleagues.
真棒 你们的余党也来了
How cute. The rest of Cobra Kai.
伙计们 我们就不能好好聊聊吗
Hey, guys, why don't we talk this out?
说说现在的感受 我先来
Let's talk about how we feel. I'll start.
当有人拿着枪对着我的头时我感到很害怕
I feel scared when someone has a gun to my head.
你们感觉如何呢
How do you feel?
我不想交换了
I'm guessing swap's off the table.
那我会用一个雕塑和你交易
I'll trade you for a sculpture.
我听说你女儿很性感
I hear your daughter's hot shit.
你刚刚说什么
What'd you say?
该死的
God damn it.
等一下
Hold on.
来这里 宝贝 过来
Here we go, babies. Get on.
来吧 来吧 乔利
Come on. Come on, Jolly.
好了
It's okay. Yeah.
维克
Vic!
维克 维克
Vic! Vic!
我的天呐 我要死了
Oh, my God. I'm gonna die.
我要死在一家宠物医院里了
I'm gonna die at a hospital for animals.
振作起来 好吗
Pull it together, all right?
我需要你把这些灯都关掉
I need you to take out these lights.
公平竞争
Level the playing field.
我又没有枪
I don't have a gun!
来吧 嘿
Come on! Hey!
听着 我需要你
Look, I need you to...
去关掉这些灯 快
kill those lights. Now!
-加把劲儿 -好的
- Come on! - Okay.
我们会挺过去的 好吗
Hey. We're gonna make it out of this, okay?
你能做到的 对吗
You can do it. All right?
-你能做到的 -我能做到的
- You can do this! - I can do this!
-准备好了吗 -是的
- You ready? - Yeah!
开始吧
Go!
打死你
Fuck you!
你还剩多少个
How many are left?
只有一个了
Just one.
我还剩一发子弹
电影精选列表