Stop it! Stop!
斯图 开枪 快开枪
Stu, take the shot! Shoot!
加油啊 你能打赢他
Just defeat him! Come on!
他还年轻
He's so little!
-住手 -斯图
- Stop it! - Stu!
斯图
Stu!
快开枪 斯图
Take the shot, Stu!
开枪 快啊
Shoot! Come on!
斯图 快开枪
Stu, take the shot!
离我爸爸远点
Back away from my dad!
-妮可 -离他远点
- Nicole? - Back away from him!
滚远点
Back away!
干的好
Yes!
爸爸 快起来 快起来
Dad, come on. Get up, get up!
小心 小心
Watch out. Watch out!
放开他 放开他
Let him go. Let him go.
不要 不要
No! No!
不要
No.
我要夺走你最珍贵的东西
I'm going to take everything from you.
不要
No.
我会杀了你
I will kill you...
要是你敢碰我女儿一下
if you touch my daughter!
爸爸 停下
Dad, stop!
爸爸 不要
Dad, don't!
爸爸 你快给我停下
Dad, fucking stop!
爸爸 一切都结束了
Dad, it's over.
就这样
That's it.
趴下 不要动
Get down! Don't move!
停在原地
Stay down.
躺下吧 爸爸
Come on, Dad.
俯身卧倒
On your stomach!
俯身卧倒 翻身
On your stomach! Roll over!
翻过去
Roll over.
俯身卧倒 快点
On your stomach, now!
-手放两边 -拷上他
- Hands to your side. - Cuff him.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我中枪了
I got shot.
我流血的地方中枪了
I got shot right where the blood is coming from.
我们会派遣一架直升飞机
Gonna send a helicopter to you.
不要啊
No!
这车是我租的
It was a lease!
那里头连汽油都没有 怎么会着火啊
There's no gasoline! How would it catch fire?
是丙烷
The propane!
女儿
Hey, hey, kid.
-你觉得怎么样 -我能看清了
- How you feeling? - I can see.
那太好了
Well, that's good.
-你看上去很漂亮 -谢谢
- You look great. - Thanks.
我看上去整晚没睡的样子
I look like I've been up all night.
嘿
Hey.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
没关系的
It's okay.
不 有关系
No, it's not.
我会变得更好的 好吗 我保证
I'm gonna be better, okay? I promise.
我们都要变得更好 你觉得怎么样
We'll both be better, how about that?
谢谢你对他的照顾
Thank you for taking care of him.
我没想的
I didn't want to.
是他逼我的
He made me.
还有 谢谢你为我挡了子弹
And for literally taking a bullet for me.
我这该算是很英勇的行为了吧
Yeah, I guess that was pretty heroic, huh?
如果我因此得奖
If I do get a medal,
我一定要把奖牌捐给孤儿院
I'm gonna donate it to an orphanage.
用来激励那些小家伙们
Just to inspire those little shits.
你们被埋在废墟里的手♥机♥修好了
We recovered your phones from the wreckage.
太棒了
Yes!
谢谢你
Thank you.
-干得漂亮 -谢谢
- Good job. - Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
是峰时定价 哈哈
Surge pricing, baby!
峰时定价:优步公♥司♥制定的在打车高峰期加倍收费的政策
妈的
Mother frigger.
没有小费
No tip?
有趣的决定
That's an interesting choice.
是五星欸
Five stars.
谢谢你
Thank you.
是这样 我没想过你会给我五星
So, I didn't think you were gonna give me five stars...
所以我已经给你评三星了
so I already rated you three stars.
但结合之前的事 我觉得我已经很大方了
But given the circumstances, I feel that's very generous.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你救了我的女儿
For saving her.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你需要纸巾什么的吗
Do you need a tissue for those tears?
不 这只是
No, that's...
只是因为你头发里的辣酱而已
There must be some hot sauce in your hair.
一定是这样
Must be.
你在想着那个长得像尼克·拉齐的
You think about that Nick Lachey-looking fuck...
背叛了你的混♥蛋♥
who betrayed you.
我知道他是谁 凯文
I know who he is. Kevin.
会计师 没有的废物 专心骑车
Accountant. Worthless. Put it on the bike.
在那座山上 是鸡尾酒 六片Midol
On top of that hill is frose, six Midol,
Midol:一种痛经止疼片
和离婚抚养费
and alimony!
你得到了一半的
You get half of...
-给你 -霍华德 谢谢你
- Hey. Here. - Hey, Howard. Thank you.
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
-Merry Christmas. - Merry Christmas.
到上边来 看这个 看这个
Hey, get up here. Look at that. Look at that.
好了 小家伙
All right, buddy.
来吧 让我们去看看妮可吧
Come on. Let's go see Nicole.
-圣诞快乐 -嘿
- Hey. Merry Christmas. - Hey.
我们在一起了
Oh, yeah, we're dating now.
惊喜吧
Surprise.
我们在想什么时候告诉你呢
We were debating when to tell you, but...
感觉圣诞节最合适了
Christmas felt right.
你还好吗
You all right?
这就是你的沙漠之夜
This is your night in the desert.
进来吧 爸爸
Come on, bud.
电影精选列表