像见着大骨头的狗一样
Like a dog on a bone, you, huh?
特乔杀了警♥察♥
Tedjo's a cop killer.
竟然还在洛杉矶走私毒品
He's still trafficking through LA.
他只要一犯错我就能逮到他
He'll make a mistake. I'll get him.
我不知道怎么跟你开口
Look, I don't know how to tell you this...
但是你没时间了
but you're out of time.
头儿已经把特乔交给联邦调查局了
The chief is kicking Tedjo up to the feds.
滚蛋
Bullshit!
我跟踪这案子两年了
I've been working on this case for two years!
我们也没得选啊
Look, we don't have any choice.
现在是他们的案子了
It's their case now.
那帮人可没对莫里斯的家人作出承诺
Feds didn't make promises to Morris's family.
可能你也不该作承诺的
Maybe you shouldn't have either.
失去搭档对你打击太大了
Losing a partner can sideswipe you.
你在怪罪你自己 但你没有做错什么
You're blaming yourself, but it's not your fault.
你上次休假是什么时候的事了
Look, when was the last time you took a few days off? Some PTO.
去跟尼基多呆呆吧
Spend some time with Nikki.
嗯 我明天去看她
Yeah, I'm gonna see her tomorrow.
她还要开车带我去看医生
She's driving me to a doctor's appointment.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 只是老了 眼瞎
Yeah. Just old, blind.
明天要去做个激光手术
Getting Lasik surgery tomorrow.
好吧 去跟你可爱的女儿多呆几天
Okay. Spend some time with your beautiful daughter.
再回来就一身轻松了
You'll come back a new man.
是啊
Yeah.
我真的很抱歉 维克
I'm sorry. Truly am, Vic.
大手笔呀 就是它吗
Big lease. This is it, huh?
是呀 我已经签了我那一半
Yep. I have signed my half.
商业租♥房♥♥合同
你签名之后就正式生效了
Once you sign yours, it is official.
我得去四处凑点钱 但你懂得
I'd have to move some funds around, but, you know...
瞧瞧我修图的技术
Check out my photoshop skills.
哇 棒呆了 太好看了
Oh, wow. That's awesome. That is beautiful.
动感单车
洛杉矶唯一一家
女性专用健身房♥
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
这不是拜伦·杰德吗
Wow! Byron Jade!
是啊 他是我们的明星代言人
Oh, yes! He's gonna be our celebrity endorsement.
不可思议吧
It's amazing, right?
我只是
I just was...
因为你之前说过
Because you had said that we couldn't
在宣传册上不能提到我
mention me on the pamphlet...
因为这是个女性专用的健身房♥
because it's a women-only gym...
然后你的男性朋友拜伦·杰德就
and then your man friend Byron Jade...
他可比我男人多了
much more of a man than I am.
哦不不不 斯图
Oh, Stu, no, no, no!
这纯粹是为了宣传而已
No, this is just about getting butts on bikes.
签吧 签吧 签吧
Sign it, sign it, sign it.
好吧
Okay!
毫不后悔
No regrets.
斯图 我要哭了
Stu, oh, I'm gonna cry.
我们要当小老板了
We're gonna be small-business owners.
我更喜欢被叫做商业圣手
Actually, I prefer business operator.
能让我想到莎黛的歌♥
'Cause it reminds me of the Sade song
英国乐队莎黛 代表作调情圣手
她的歌♥总给我好多正能量 所以
and that is empowering to me, so...
-我们要开张了 -是啊
- We're doing it! - Yes!
贝卡 你的鞋不错哦
Becca, I like your shoes.
虽然跟你的衣服不太搭
They don't really go with your outfit...
但是你的身材已经弥补了
but, uh, you can pull it off.
里奇 谢谢你哦
Oh, Richie, thank you.
你的胡子也不错
I like your facial hair.
我是你的菜吗
Although, am I your type?
毕竟我已经超过12岁了哟
'Cause I'm over 12.
-啥 -我得走了
- What? - I'm gonna go...
因为你过来的时候
'cause when you entered,
我的尾椎骨都感觉到危险了
my tailbone was like, "We're unsafe!"
你过会打电♥话♥给我吧
Will you call me later?
-好 -行
- Yeah. - All right.
再见
Bye!
我太激动了
I'm excited!
她刚在开玩笑
She was making a joke.
我不喜欢姑娘开玩笑
I don't like when girls make jokes.
那个 我能多接几班活吗
Hey, um, can I pick up some more shifts?
我需要多挣点钱
I need some more cash coming in.
现在的经济形势下不行 好吗
Not in this economy. Cool?
好吧
Sure.
而且 这种问题也不该问你的老板
Also, not really an appropriate question to ask your boss.
好吧 你认为贝卡愿意和我睡吗
Yeah. You think Becca would fuck me?
我觉得不会
I don't.
视力模糊现象
The blurriness should dissipate
会在差不多24小时内消失
in the next 24 hours, give or take.
好好休息 别开车 不要有压力
Rest, no driving, avoid stress...
避免心率加快 阳光 太热 灰尘
increased heart rate, sunlight, heat, dust.
你可能会头晕 头疼
You might experience some dizziness, headache.
好了
All right.
看起来不错
Looking good.
今天都戴着这个
Keep these on the rest of the day.
好
Okay.
这个我得戴多久 医生
How long before I can see straight, doc?
当你能看清最下一行
When you can read the bottom line,
就不用戴了
you're good to go.
天啊 太亮了
God, it's bright.
等等 别急 我来了 爸
Hold on. Hold on. I'm coming, Dad.
-你还好吗 -还行
- You good? - Yeah.
好 小心脚下
All right. Watch your step.
那个混♥蛋♥把我眼睛弄坏了
Man, that jackass screwed up my eyes.
我现在什么也看不见
I can't see shit.
那个 我知道现在才八月份
So, um, I know it's only August...
但我今年想与大卫和妈
but I think I'm gonna do Christmas
一起过圣诞节
with Mom and David this year.
在这里吃饭怎么样
What about eating here?
-这是我们家的圣诞节传统 -不是
- It's our Christmas tradition. - No.
这不是我们家的传统
This is not our tradition.
这是你的传统 我讨厌来这里
This is your tradition. I hate coming here.
听着 霍华德·吴是好人
Hey, Howard Wu is good people.
而且我喜欢这里的饭 挺好吃的
And I like the food anyway, it's good.
所以 我猜你的眼睛
So, um, guess your eyes are
今晚应该看不了吧
too banged up to make it tonight?
今晚 在金妮大道
Tonight! Abbot Kinney.
对 当然
Oh. Of course.
不是的 我之前一直在想这个
Yeah, no, I was just thinking about that earlier.
你以为我会错过我宝贝女儿第一次艺术展
You think I'd miss my baby girl's first gallery show?
但你的确把近视眼手术
Well, you did schedule eye surgery
安排在了同一天 所以
the same day as it, so...
哪怕我今天做了
Well, even if I was having
心脏移植手术 也会去的
a heart transplant today, I'd be there.
好吧 但你实际看不见 所以
Right. But you can't actually see, so...
我会凑很近看
I'll get up real close then.
别这样
Don't do that.
别像那样叹气
Don't do that where you breathe like that.
我会去的
I'll be there.
你顺路来接我一下就行
Just pick me up on your way.
当然 对 我开两个小时的车
Oh. Sure, yeah, I'll drive two hours out of my way,
大热天 一路堵着
in traffic, during a heatwave...
过来接你 而不是
to pick you up. Instead of...
我不知道 为我职业生涯中
I don't know, getting ready for maybe
最重要的夜晚做准备
the biggest night of my career.
把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
快 快点 手♥机♥给我
Come on, come on give me your phone
如果你真想来
If you're really serious about coming...
我会为你尽量安排妥当
电影精选列表