扩音器吗
A microphone?
让我看一下
Let me see.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
去外面
Outside.
来这 快点
Come here, come.
在这儿等着
Wait in here.
你还活着
You're alive.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
天哪 我的天哪
my God. Oh, my God.
先起来 坐起来
Come here, come here.
我看一下你的伤
Let me see you.
我的妈啊
Oh, God, oh.
我倒地上眼前就黑了
It just went black when I hit the floor.
嘘
Shh.
他们在那装了个扩音器监听
They slipped a microphone in here, they're listening.
咱们得小点声
We have to be quiet.
他们还以为我们不知道
They think we don't know.
现在 我们故意朝扩音器说话
So now, we talk for the microphone,
把所有人救出去
try to get everyone out.
等他到这的时候
When he gets here,
我们会想出来应该说什么
we'll figure out what to say.
我们得大点声说
We need to speak loudly
什么鬼
What the fuck?
我去
Shit.
这怎么回事
What's going on?
这和你当年做的一样 伙计
Well, it's the same thing you did, man.
如出一辙啊
Same thing.
小心点 小心点
Careful, careful, careful.
对不起 对不起
Sorry, sorry.
慢点 一定慢点
Careful. Careful, careful, ya.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我做了和你一样的事
I pulled the same stunt that you did.
-哥德堡劫案的时候 -什么
- At, at the Goteberg robbery? - What?
当时你抬枪射杀了若埃勒
When you shot Joelle,
他还穿着背心呢 大伙都被你蒙了
and he had the vest on and you fooled everybody.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
她穿了一件防弹背心
She's got a vest on.
什么 我 是我教你的吗
What, I, I taught you that?
对啊
Yeah.
你当真了啊
You believed that story?
难道是假的吗
That didn't happen?
当然是假的啊
Of course not.
拉尔斯 好把戏 可这非常冒险
I mean, nice play, Lars, it's risky,
真♥他♥妈♥是疯了吧 伙计
but it's fucking crazy, man.
你怎么会不知道她没有死
I mean, how, how could you not know she wasn't dead?
我 我就是不知道
Well, I, I was, I don't know.
只是有点瘀伤
It's just a little bruise.
我很害怕 伙计
I got scared, man.
你害怕了吗
You got scared?
听着 这是计划 好吗
Listen, here's the plan, okay?
既然这有扩音器
There's a microphone.
我们可以进去跟他们提条件
We can go in there, we can say whatever we want,
但他们必须相信比安卡死了
but they have to believe that Bianca is dead.
我需要一些冰块和止痛药
I need ice and painkillers.
冰块和止痛药
Ice and pain killers?
你个混♥蛋♥
You jerk.
-局长 -嗯
- Chief? - Hmm?
他们又回到了保险库
They're back in the vault.
现在咱们需要一些冰块和止痛药物
Ice and painkillers help at this time of the month.
但是我 我好饿
I'm, I'm really hungry.
闭嘴 不然老子连你也一块崩了
Quit your bitchin' or I'll kill you too.
嗯 我是马特森
Yeah, yeah, Mattsson here.
马特森局长 现在已经死一个人了
Chief Mattsson, now you've got one dead hostage,
你想让下一个也死吗
you want another?
你会让我们开车离开吗
Are you gonna let us drive out of here?
我得到授权 你们早上就可以立马离开这儿
I have the authority to let you leave here first thing in the morning.
让贡纳尔接电♥话♥
Now put Gunnar on the line.
我不会让贡纳尔接电♥话♥的
I'm not gonna put Gunnar on the line.
跟我说就行 我是管事的
You can talk to me, I'm in charge.
我是贡纳尔
This is Gunnar.
其他人情况怎么样
How are the others?
其他人吗
The others?
克拉拉很害怕
Klara's scared.
她抽筋了
She's got cramps.
我们可以派个医生进去
We can send down a doctor.
我们不需要医生
We don't need a doctor.
只需要冰块和止痛药
We need ice and painkillers.
还有食物
And food.
还有食物
And food.
还要烟
And cigarettes.
我有烟的
I have cigarettes.
想抽一根吗
Want one?
保险库里禁止抽烟的
You're not allowed to smoke in the vault.
好吧 克拉拉
Well, Klara,
现在保险库归我了
this is my vault now.
咱们想抽就抽
And we smoke, if I say we smoke.
现在这里我说了算
'Cause I'm in charge.
♪ 和爱的人长相厮守 ♪
♪ To be with the one you love ♪
现在
Now,
我们能吃的只有一个梨子
the only food we have is one pear.
不可能给你吃的 你就别想了
And no, you can't have any, so don't even ask.
想吃东西吗
You want some food?
你问问警♥察♥
You ask the cops.
求他们试试
Start beggin' the cops.
不 你什么都吃不到的
No, and you don't get any.
好吃呀
Yum,
好吃
yum,
太好吃了
yum.
♪ 当每日琐事都处理不见 ♪
♪ When my work day is through ♪
这梨味道真不错
Boy, this pear is delicious.
贡纳尔 有哪儿不满意么
Huh, Gunnar? Something's wrong.
谢谢
Thank you.
哈 至少没吃饱了还骂厨子
Ah, it's better that he underestimates me.
我不知道
I don't know.
就是这样
That's how it starts.
行吧
Yeah.
史蒂夫·麦奎因在车间工作
Steve McQueen works at this machine shop.
史蒂夫·麦奎因:好莱坞著名硬汉派影星
他逃狱之后 劫了一家银行
When he gets out of jail, he robs a bank.
这电影真的不错
That's such a good movie.
我看了三遍
I saw it three times.
你看过吗
Have you seen it?
你有点像艾丽·麦古奥
You look like Ali MacGraw.
艾丽·麦古奥:美国演员 模特
他们 能同意你们在监狱里看电影吗
They, they let you watch movies in prison?
那当然了
Oh, yeah.
对啊 他们还同意在监狱里招♥妓♥呢
Yeah, they let you see prostitutes in prison.
当然 你得先搞到一间家属房♥
Yeah, well, if you get the conjugal room.
他们会提供一张沙发的
They give you a couch.
那你们得偿还给他们什么呢
What do you have to pay them?
也就是请他们赏个菊吧
That's pretty much how prostitution works.
哦豁 我懂你意思了
Well, I know that.
我就那么一问 你懂吧
I was just saying, you know?
♪ 你又如何知晓 ♪
♪ How'd you know ♪
♪ 那内心深处 ♪
♪ Deep in your heart ♪
♪ 我会离你而去 ♪
♪ I'd give you on up ♪
操 你不会先打个电♥话♥吗
Fuck, why wouldn't you call man?
我给你们带了点补给
I bring you supplies
你丫搞什么啊
What is your problem?
我一旦走火了咋整
What if I freaked out?
电影精选列表