对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我只是 我想听音乐
I'm sorry, I just, I wanted to listen to music
我没想起来 直到
I, I didn't know until I,
我喜欢音乐 我喜欢你们刚才唱的歌♥
I like music, I like when you were singing before.
我十九岁的时候也有个这个
I had one of them when I was 19.
所以 你来自Helsinborg 对吗
So, um, so you're from Helsinborg?
在那儿出生的
Born there.
在美国长大
Grew up in the states.
对 对 你的口音
Yeah, yeah, the accent, I. Mmhmm.
我记得
I remember, I ah,
我看过一张Helsinborg的照片
I saw a photo in Helsinborg
应该是报纸上的 五六年前
paper maybe, five, six years ago.
那是你 对吧
That was you, right?
你闯进了
You broke into
一对老人的家里
elderly couple's house.
然后那个男的心脏病发作了
And the old man's heart started acting up.
他的太太让你给他拿救心药
His wife asked you to get his heart medicine,
你照做了 你救了他的命
and you did and you saved his life.
不是我
Wasn't me.
等到我们离开这里的时候
When we get out of here,
他们会在车底下装一个发讯器 对吧
they're gonna put a transmitter under the car, right?
他们会追踪我们
They're gonna track us.
但如果我和贡纳尔能够在海湾附近
But if Gunnar and I could slip out of the car,
能逃出去 另外有人把车开上E4公路
near the cove, and somebody else drove it up the E4.
只需要几个小时
Just for a couple hours.
这样我们就有足够的时间
That'd give us enough time to
坐船穿越波罗的海
sail across the Baltic.
你觉得你能帮我这个忙吗
You think you could do that for me?
什么 我吗
What, me?
你不会开车吗
You don't know how to drive?
我会 我会
Yes, yes, I do.
那你就没问题
Then you could do it.
不行
No.
你要去哪里 你
Where are you going, what's...?
我打算去法国
I'm gonna go to France.
拿着那些钱
And take the money.
去做个整形手术
Gonna get a plastic surgeon.
重新开始 你懂的吧
Start over, you know?
我记得
I remember, um,
Helsinborg那个劫匪有个妻子
the Helsinborg's robber had a, a wife.
还有个孩子
And a kid.
那是前妻
It was an ex-wife.
还有个儿子
And a son.
Helsinborg的劫匪叫什么名字
What was the name of the Helsinborg robber?
那个小娘炮叫拉尔斯 行了吧
That little priss's name was Lars, okay?
但那不是我
But that's not me.
我不是那样的
That's not who I am.
我有一儿一女
I have a daughter. And a son.
拉尔斯 我还想再见到他们
I'd like to see them again, Lars.
-喂 -是我
- Hello? - Hey, it's me.
你睡着了吗
Were you sleeping?
没有 当然没有
No, no, of course not.
你在哪里
Where are you?
你出来了吗
Have you been freed?
没有 我还在银行
No, I'm, I'm still at the bank.
那 那是什么意思
Wha, what, what does that mean?
我不能讲太久
I, I don't have much time.
我只是
I just, um...
我很想念米娅和马丁
I, I miss Mia and Martin so much.
我只是想听听他们的声音
I just wanna hear their voices, I...
我实在是没法去想别的
I can't really think about anything else.
也不想我嘛
What about me?
开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
我刚把米娅哄睡着
I just got Mia down.
你能 能叫她起来一下吗
Can you, can you wake her up?
她真的得休息了 比安卡
She really needs to sleep, Bianca.
我知道 可是
I know, but...
你没告诉她吧
You didn't tell her, did you?
你告诉她了
You did.
新闻上都在说
It's all over the news.
她迟早会发现的
She would have found out.
克里斯托弗 我跟你说了 别告诉她
Christopher, I told you, I, I asked you not to.
我没有你那么坚强
I'm not as strong as you.
我 你能不能先操心一下自己
I'm, can you please just worry
怎么逃出那个破地方
about getting yourself out of there.
我会的
Of course, yes.
我明天 明天再试试
I'll, I'll try harder tomorrow.
我不是那个意思 我
I didn't mean it like that, I'm...
他在听吗
Is he listening?
没有
No.
他没在听
No, he's not listening.
他
He's,
他让我给你打电♥话♥
he let me call.
他原本不必这么做
He didn't have to.
他也没有那么坏
He's not all bad.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我就是想说 没有人会是彻底的坏人
Uh, uh, I just mean, nobody's all bad.
话是这么说 可那个人就是个禽兽
No, but that man is an animal.
比安卡
Bianca?
我在
Yes?
那个 鱼做得怎么样
How, um, how did the fish turn out?
我从冰箱里拿的肉卷
I took a meatloaf out of the freezer.
简单点
It was easier.
也对
Right.
我要去
Well, I have to, um...
小心点
Be careful.
我会的 晚安
Yeah, good night.
鱼怎么样
How was the fish?
他们吃肉卷了
They had meatloaf.
比安卡 比安卡
Bianca, Bianca.
怎么了
What's going on?
你们两个
What are you two,
你们两个搞什么鬼呢
what are you two up to, huh?
我来大姨妈了
It's my period.
怎么了
What's going on?
我需要卫生棉条
I need tampons.
她 她来月经了
She, she got her period.
需要卫生棉条
She need tampons.
什么
What?
我们上哪给你搞卫生棉条去啊
Where are we supposed to get tampons?
你 自己没带吗
Wha...don't you have any?
提前了
It's way too early.
不应该这么早来的
It's not supposed to come yet.
她受到了创伤 压力太大 就会提前
It's the trauma. Her body is stressed.
好吧好吧 我明白了
Okay, yeah, I see, okay.
-问警♥察♥要 -没错 我这就去
- Ask the cops. - Yeah, I'll get the,
去找警♥察♥要
I'll, I'll get the cops.
谢谢
Thank you.
紧急情况 是克拉拉
Emergency! It's Klara!
-我♥操♥ -冷静 别冲动
- Shit! - Easy, easy. Easy.
出什么事了
What happened?
克拉拉在流血
It's Klara, she's bleeding man.
我们知道你不是凯杰
You know, we know you're not Kaj.
你谁啊
Who are you?
这个不是重点好吗 科杰克
Don't worry about that right now, okay, Kojak?
我们有更大的问题
Alright, we got bigger problems.
那个 她 她
Alright, she's, she's
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
我啥都没干 她就是到日子了
I didn't do anything, man, it's her time.
就是 哎呀 那个
It's, it's, you know, c'mon.
电影精选列表