拉尔斯 你冷静点
Just relax, Lars. Huh?
你知道我怎么搞清楚你身份的么
You know how I found out who you are?
关我屁事啊 兄弟
I don't give a shit, man.
是比安卡和我们讲的
Bianca told us.
就在你杀死她之前
Before you killed her.
她只是想要活下来
She was just pretending to like you.
假装喜欢你
Trying to survive.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
滚吧 操
Screw you, man.
滚
Screw
蛋
you.
对关于她的话题有点敏感 是吧
Oh, little touchy about her, are we?
瑟伦松 我们该聊聊
Sorensson, we need to chat.
为什么
Why?
调停的人需要和两边都沟通
A mediator talks to both sides.
现在我倒希望他出♥卖♥♥♥你
I was hoping he'd sell you out by now.
拉尔斯 他对你撒谎了
He's been lying to you Lars.
你想把他搞迷糊是么
You trying to mess with his head?
嗯 总得有个人这么干
Well, someone has to.
我们的计划进行的怎么样
What happened to our arrangement?
嘿 我那会 我不知道那是拉尔斯
Look, I, I didn't know it was Lars, then.
呵呵 你可别和我说他是你最好的兄弟
Oh, don't tell me he's your best friend.
你只关心你自己
You're the only one you care about.
天黑之前结束这一切
End this before dark,
否则你会和拉尔斯判一样重的刑
or you will have the same sentence as Lars.
现在是怎样 兄弟 发生什么了
Now, what's up, hey, what's going on?
-没事吧 -没事
-We cool? -Yeah.
没事的
Yeah.
你俩还好吧
Are you two alright?
不 我们又饿又累呢
No, we're still starving and tired.
你就把我们和他分开吧
You just let us leave with him.
他们需要穿那种背心
They need to wear those vests.
你都有吧
You have all of them?
行
I see.
嘿 我说 你要想起点作用的话
Hey, look, you wanna be concerned,
先去拿野马的钥匙给我们
get us keys to the Mustang.
哦 行
Oh, yeah.
不不不 等会 别动
No, no no, whoa, whoa, whoa!
拜托哎
C'mon, man.
不要进来 回去 钥匙扔给我们就行
We don't need you in here, back up and toss 'em.
快 就扔过来就行
Huh, just toss them.
嘿
Hey!
开门 天吶
Open the door! Jesus.
你早知道他会那么干吗
Did you know he was gonna do that?
-不 -你早知道他会这么做
-No! -Did you know he was gonna do that?
你知道吗哥们 你疯了
You know, you are crazy, man.
你合计什么呢
Were you in on this?
没 你听到我刚说什么了啊
No, you heard what I said.
操
Fuck!
所有人去地下室
Everyone to the vault.
你还好吧 你怎么样
You alright, you okay?
我需要 我需要止痛药
I need, I need the painkillers.
克拉拉需要她的止痛药
Klara needs her painkillers.
这 这儿没止痛药
There's, there's no painkillers.
也没有吃的 只有冰块
There's no food, it's just ice.
去地下室
Go to the vault.
快 快 快
Move, move, move, move.
封锁地下室
Cover the vault!
去指定位置就绪
Hold your positions.
等我指令
Await my orders.
他们就位了
They're in position.
别放下武器
Do not lower your weapons!
危机仍诡异的持续着
The crisis here has grown stranger still.
当下局势就像一部美国电影
Almost like an American movie.
警♥察♥声势凶猛
The police are threatening force
而国际各媒体则困惑于
and the International Media are baffled
其人♥质♥不合理的行为
by the irrational behavior of the hostages.
精神学家有观点认为
Psychiatrists are now advising the police
人♥质♥可能受到了劫匪的洗♥脑♥
that the hostages may be brainwashed.
每个人都张开嘴
Everybody open your mouths.
手捂住耳朵
Hands over your ears.
来吧
Here we go.
我天 怎么了这是
Jesus, what was that?
其他人走了吗
Are the others gone?
没音频了吗
We've lost the audio, yeah?
妈的他把麦克风给炸了
Okay, he blew up the fucking mic.
我们拿个摄像机下去
Let's get a camera down there.
-好 我们要拿个一样的设备 -不不不
-Okay, we'll use the same setup. -No, no, no,
等我们先从天花板看一下
not until we penetrate the ceiling.
-我们拿个一样的 -接下来的三个小时
-We can use the same -Increase the drilling
继续钻孔 不要停
for the next three hours, nonstop!
等等 英格玛
Okay, Ingemar
然后打开暖气
And then turn up the heat.
-好 但是 -让他们窒息
-Yes, but -To suffocate them.
听我说的
Listen to what I'm saying.
然后我们降温冻他们
And then we freeze them.
英格玛
Ingemar?
然后全套再来一遍
And then back again,
不断的开开关关
on, off, on, off, on, off, on
等等 英格玛 他们
Hang on, Ingemar, they're
他们会受不了 一直这么折腾的话
going to get sick, okay?Of, on and off.
你在想什么 不行
What's gotten into you?No.
-我说的是人♥质♥ -对 就是人♥质♥
-It's the hostages I'm thinking of. -Yeah, the hostages
他们没吃没喝的
They have not eaten or drank
如果人♥质♥想要寻求帮助
If the hostages want our help
他们就必须学会尊重我们
they need to show us some respect.
我想说是
All I am say--
他们 你看看他们在干什么
Oh, they...you look what they're doing.
那些罪犯以为他们把控着局势
Those criminals that think they're in charge.
但主动权一直在我们这儿
But we are in charge.
所以打开暖气
So let's turn up the heat,
然后他们会打电♥话♥的 他们肯定会的
and when they call us, they will,
到时候你不准接 听到了吗
you do not answer the phones, you hear me?
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
-好的局长 -快去执行吧
- I do Chief. -Then get to it.
好 你听到他说的了吧
Okay, you heard him, okay?
暖气调高 开始吧
The heat goes up, yeah, go.
这主意太糟了
This was a bad idea.
你说哪个
What was?
所有这些
All of it.
这一切
Everything.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
你怎么就能这么说
How could you say that?
他们要把我们毒死了 好吗
They're about to gas us to death, alright?
而你还站在他们那边
And you're taking their side?
如果我站在他们那边
If I was on their side.
如果我站在他们那边的话
If I was on their side,
你现在早就死了
you would be dead by now.
该死
Shit.
我不会让你们把我们毒死的
I'm not gonna let you gas us to death!
不 拉尔斯
No, Lars!
不 不
No, no!
盖上那个该死的洞
Cover the bloody hole!
把医生叫来
Get the medic!
医生
A medic!
别想毒死我们
No gas!
想都别想
No gas!
不 拉尔斯 不
No! Lars. No!
动动脑子
Use your head.
你要是杀了个警♥察♥ 我们都得死
You kill a cop, we're all dead.
电影精选列表