如果他们不信我杀了人
they will never let any of us out of here alive
就不会让任何人活着从这离开
if they don't believe that I killed somebody.
明白吗
Okay?
所以
So,
想一想
think?
所以 你想杀了我呗
So you wanna, you wanna shoot me?
是 我想让你穿上这件防弹背心
Yeah, I, I wanna put this vest on you.
懂了吗
Okay, you understand?
之后我会带你走到楼梯那里
I'm gonna go out there by the stairs with you.
我会 我会假装谈判
I'm gonna, I'm gonna pretend to negotiate.
然后给你个信♥号♥♥
We'll have a given signal, okay?
你试图逃跑 然后我开枪
You try to run, I shoot,
但是会射偏一点
up close at an angle, alright?
会打中你
It'll hurt.
会很痛
It'll hurt a lot,
但不会死
but you won't die.
你之前这样做过吗
Have you done this before?
贡纳尔做过
Gunnar has.
几年前他做过
He did it a few years ago.
听着 如果你害怕
Now listen, if you're too scared,
我会把你换成叶洛芙
I'm just gonna make Elov do it.
我不是很害怕
I am not too scared.
只是 你比他更有用
It's just, you are so much more valuable than he is.
你是女人 更是一个母亲
You're a woman, you're a mother.
你的价值要高多了
You're extremely valuable.
我唯一不喜欢的是
Alright, the only part I don't like,
我们不能带你一起走
is then we're gonna have to leave without you, alright?
我会带上克拉拉和叶洛芙
I'll take Klara, I'll take Elov.
坐车离开
We'll get in the car, we'll go.
警♥察♥会过来 发现你
The cops will come in, they'll find you,
他们会直接带你回家
and they'll just take you straight home to your children.
所以
So,
你和其他人都不会死
you and the others will survive,
我也可以回家
and I can go home?
你属于瑞典教会吗
Do you belong to the Swedish Church?
是
Yeah.
我是
I do.
我们在天上的父 愿人都尊你的名为圣
Dear God who holds his children dear.
您聚集海水如垒 收藏深洋在库房♥
Look to me, as little as I am.
愿主于我同在
My fate is in your hands.
-比安卡 -怎么了
- Bianca. - Yes?
比安卡 这就是我们的信♥号♥♥
Bianca, that'll be our signal.
我会叫你的名字
I'll say your name.
然后
And then,
你就跑
you'll run,
我再开枪
and I'll fire.
好吗
Okay?
嘿 蠢猪
Hey! Pigs!
出来
C'mon out!
在这 在这
Alright, alright.
听好了
Listen to me.
我退一步
I'm done.
我让步
Okay, I'm done.
现在给你两个选择
One of two things is gonna happen right now.
要么 你给我车和新的账单
You're gonna get me my car and my unmarked bills,
我开出去
and I'm gonna drive outta here,
要么 我杀了这个女人
or I am gonna kill this woman.
-听明白了吗 -别激动
- You understand? - Oh, relax,
没必要对任何人开枪
you're not going to shoot anyone.
是吗
Oh, really?
我们现在知道你是谁了
We know who you are. Now.
你是Helsignborg的强盗
You are the Helsignborg robber,
拉尔斯·尼斯特伦
Lars Nystrom.
你真是个大软蛋
Ah, you're a big softie.
可能还是个同性恋
Maybe even a bit of a queer.
我不是同性恋 混♥蛋♥
I'm not queer, asshole!
怪不得留这么一头乌黑亮丽的秀发
It makes sense with the, the long hair.
闭嘴 你给我闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
-比安卡感觉得到 -闭嘴 别说了
- Yeah, Bianca can feel it. - Shut up, no!
-比安卡 看我 -不要和比安卡说话
- Bianca, look at me. - You don't talk to Bianca!
-我和比安卡说 -比安卡 快过来
- I talk to Bianca! - Bianca, look over here.
不 不
No! No!
他妈的
Shit!
-发生什么了 -闭嘴
- What's going on? - Shut up.
拉尔斯
Lars?
操
Fuck! Oh!
他妈的
Shit.
文特 我怎么这么蠢
Vinter, how could I be so bloody wrong?
贡纳尔
Gunnar!
坐下 坐下
Sit, sit.
贡纳尔
Gunnar!
操了 该死的
Oh, shit. Oh, my God.
他♥娘♥的♥
Oh, shit.
怎么地了
What happened?
他妈的
Oh, shit.
发生什么了 兄弟
What happened, man?
她先逃跑的好吗
She tried to escape, okay?
我看她想逃跑 我就
She tried to escape and I...
我就开枪打了她 我
I shot her, I, I, I...
你朝她开了枪吗
You shot her?
这是个意外 我 我没
Accidentally, I, I...
你真是疯了是
You're insane.
你先抢了银行
You come in here,
然后还 还杀了人
and you, you killed
给我闭嘴
Shut up!
杀了一个手无寸铁的女人
an unarmed woman!
后退 退回去 给我坐下
Get back, back! Sit down!
10分钟前 我们又听到了枪声
Ten minutes ago, we heard more gunfire
在信贷银行里
inside the Kreditbank.
马特森局长已经证实
Chief Mattsson has confirmed that
其中一位人♥质♥
one of the hostages,
比安卡·林德女士
Miss Bianca Lind,
已惨遭拉尔斯·尼斯特伦的毒手
has been killed by Lars Nystrom.
其死亡原因是否与盲目相信劫匪有关呢
Did her bizarre trust in him lead to her death?
而当局为何又会把催泪瓦斯运入银行
And why are authorities loading tear gas into the bank?
政♥府♥迫切地想结束这场闹剧
They are growing desperate to end this ordeal,
但现在必须等待首相帕尔梅批准
but they must now await Prime Minister Palme's approval
才能决定是否让尼斯特伦带剩下的人♥质♥离开
to let Nystrom leave with the remaining hostages.
我是文森特·奥博格
I'm Vincent Oberg,
来自斯德哥尔摩市中心的现场报导
live from Central Stockholm.
他们在等待时机
They're buying for time.
他们会在天花板上钻个洞
They're gonna drill a hole through the ceiling,
然后朝我们喷射催泪瓦斯的
and then they're gonna give us the tear gas.
不用担心 上面的水泥墙硬的很
No, don't worry, there's solid concrete up there.
我跟没跟你说过我朋友皮特
Did I ever tell you about my buddy, Pete?
皮特·努南
Pete Noonan?
他是谁
Who?
在越南时的一个海军战友
My Vietnam Navy buddy
吸了90秒瓦斯后 脑子都坏掉了
Got exposed to that gas, 90 seconds, scrambled his brain.
他现在成了个满嘴胡言乱语的白♥痴♥
I mean, he's a babbling idiot now.
好了
Yep.
那是什么
What is that?
你听到那声音了吗
You hear that?
嗯 听见了
Yeah, I hear it.
是什么啊
What is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
你们两个过来这儿 来这儿
Get in here, get in here. Both of you.
什么啊
What is it?
看到什么了吗
You see anything?
有个扩音器
A microphone.
电影精选列表