这是什么
What is it?
我真的不知道
I don't really know.
我只是
I just--
我一直在思考我们发生了什么
I can't stop thinking about what happened with us.
你知道他们把它称作什么吗
Do you know what they call it?
斯德哥尔摩综合征
Stockholm Syndrome.
怎么才会产生这种症状
What do you gotta do to get that?
被绑♥架♥
Be kidnapped?
-被扣为人♥质♥ 还是什么 -嗯
Held hostage, or something? Yeah.
然后呢
And then what?
你爱上了绑♥架♥你的人
And you fall for your captor.
他们是那样说的
So they say.
斯德哥尔摩 瑞典
1973年
♪ 你听那公鸡的鸣叫 ♪
♪ Can't you hear that Rooster crowing ♪
♪ 野兔跳跃着过马路 ♪
♪ Rabbit runnin' down across the road ♪
♪ 桥下的水绵延不息 ♪
♪ Underneath the bridge ♪
我叫凯杰·汉森
My name is Kaj Hannson.
♪ 你的笑容令我陶醉 ♪
♪ So happy just to see you smile ♪
♪ 在这蔚蓝的天空下 ♪
♪ Underneath the sky of blue ♪
♪ 在这清晨 ♪
♪ On this new morning ♪
♪ 新的一天 ♪
♪ New morning ♪
♪ 就在这有你的清晨 ♪
♪ On this new morning with you ♪
我是个法外狂徒
I'm the outlaw.
改编自一起荒诞的真实事件
♪ 你听那马达轰隆作响 ♪
♪ Can't you hear that motor turnin' ♪
♪ 汽车驶来打破了寂静 ♪
♪ Automobile comin' into style ♪
♪ 停在村外的一两英里 ♪
♪ Comin' down the road for a country mile or two ♪
♪ 你的笑令我深深迷醉 ♪
♪ So happy just to see you smile ♪
♪ 在这蔚蓝色的天空下 ♪
♪ Underneath this sky of blue ♪
♪ 就在这美丽的清晨里 ♪
♪ On this new morning ♪
哥们 过了这座桥
When we get over this bridge, man,
麻烦你停一下 行吗
hang a left, will ya?
你是来参加摇滚节的吗
Are you here for the rock festival?
♪ 就在这有你的清晨里 ♪
♪ Morning with you. ♪
♪ 夜晚转瞬即逝 ♪
♪ The night passed away so quickly ♪
♪ 有你相伴 时间总是跑的很快 ♪
♪ It always does when you're with me ♪
♪ 你是否能感受到这太阳的光芒 ♪
♪ Can't you feel that sun-a-shinin' ♪
♪ 那土拨鼠在乡间的溪流旁奔跑 ♪
♪ Ground hog runnin' by the country stream ♪
♪ 我想今天必定就是 ♪
♪ This must be the day ♪
♪ 梦想成真的那一天 ♪
♪ That all of my dreams come true ♪
♪ 如此幸福 宛如新生 ♪
♪ So happy just to be alive ♪
♪ 在这蔚蓝的天空下 ♪
♪ Underneath this sky of blue ♪
♪ 就在这美好的清晨里 ♪
♪ On this new morning ♪
等下 等等
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
我来帮你开门
Oh. Let me get that for you.
谢谢你 孩子
Thank you, son.
这是你所有的存款吗
Is that all of your deposits?
是的 我想要一份月账单
Yes, and I would like a monthly statement.
来看看哈 你们这帮子软蛋
Let's see here, cock this bastard.
哟吼
Giddy-up!
统统趴下
Get on the ground!
你 你 趴在地上
You, you, on the ground!
派对开始了哦
The party has begun.
好了
Alright.
你 站起来 起来
You, stand up. Stand up, huh?
把她绑起来 手和脚都绑起来
Tie her up, tie her up, hands and feet.
你在做什么 你在做什么呢
What are, what are you do, what are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的
What the fuck
在做什么
are you doing? Huh?
你刚刚摁了警报了吗
Hey, did you just set off the alarm?
你刚才是不是摁了警报
Did you just set off the alarm?
是
Yes.
很好
That's very good.
坐那去
Now sit down.
坐那
Sit down.
打电♥话♥给警♥察♥局长 好吗
Call the Chief of Police, okay?
-听明白了吗 -明白了
- Do you understand me? - Yes.
-很好 -救命啊
- Alright. - Help!
怎么回事 怎么了 怎么了
Why, what, what?
谁喊得
Who said that?
怎么了 怎么了
What's wrong, what's wrong?
银行经理去哪了
Oh, c'mon, where's, where's the bank manager?
谁 谁是银行经理
Who's, who's the bank manager?
-是达文 -达文
- Davin. - Davin!
她中枪了吗
Has she been shot?
没有 她才没有中枪
No, she hasn't been shot.
很明显她是抽筋了还是怎么的
She's obviously got a muscle cramp or something.
给她根香蕉 然后把所有人都弄出去
Get her a banana and get everybody out!
走 快走
C'mon, go!
走 走 没错 走
Go, go, yes, go!
请站起来 慢慢走到出口
Please stand, slowly make your way to the exits.
保持镇静
Remain calm.
拜托 拜托
Please, please.
你打通了吗
Did you get him on the line?
-等一下 -还等一下
- Wa, waiting. - You're waiting?
来吧
Here we are.
这都是为了慈善 是吧 女士们
It's all for a good cause, ladies, huh?
-局长 有紧急 -稍等我一下
- Chief, there's an emer... - Hold that bloody thought.
怎么了
There, ah?
一个美国人拿着机关枪控制了信贷银行
An American with a machine gun has taken over Kreditbank.
信贷银行吗
Kreditbank?
我是信贷银行的比安卡·林德
This is Bianca Lind at Kreditbank.
有个美国人拿着一把大枪
Um, there, there's an American with a big gun.
有人员受伤吗
Is anyone else hurt there?
我的 我的一个同事被绑起来了
Ah, my, my colleague is tied up.
-不 不 -还有
- No, No. - And--
问问他想干什么
Ask him what he wants?
他问你想干什么
He's asking what you want?
告诉他我想要他立刻过来
Tell him that I want him right now,
我要他10分钟之内过来
I want him here in 10 minutes
不然我就打烂你的脸
or I shoot you in the face.
赶紧告诉他 说完就挂了
And then hang up, tell him that.
他要你10分钟之内赶到不然就打烂我的脸
He wants you here in ten minutes or he shoots me in the face.
他惊讶吗
Was he surprised?
我是说 他听起来吃惊吗
I mean, did he sound surprised?
我是说
I mean,
操
fuck, right?
我刚抢劫了瑞典最大的银行
I just robbed the biggest bank in Sweden.
我是说 他肯定会吃惊
I mean, he's gonna be surprised.
真鸡儿烦
Eck.
你想要什么
What do you want?
把她绑起来
Tie her up.
求你了
Oh, please.
求你了 我还有孩子
Please, I have children.
别逼逼了
Uh, stop.
别跟我扯那没用的
Do not fuck with me.
好吗
Okay?
绑后面
Behind the back.
把她的手绑到后面去
Tie her hands up behind the back.
不用那么看着我
Do not give me those eyes.
滚 滚出去
C'mon, get outta here!
没你们的事 你俩 走走走
Done with you, you two, get, go, go, go, go!
我们还好吗
Are we okay?
警官 他拿着枪
Police! He has a gun!
警♥察♥
Police!
里面有个疯子 他要杀了我们所有人
There's, there's a crazy man in there.He was gonna kill us all.
社民党首相奥洛夫·帕尔梅
Our Social Democratic Prime Minister Olof Palme
对尼克松总统的越战立场进行了强烈谴责
is a fierce critic of Nixon and Vietnam.
嘿 站住 不许动
Ah, hey, stop, freeze.
你有毛病啊
What is wrong with you?
你可能会把她的头打烂
电影精选列表