想都别想
No way, man!
你你 你说过我们能走的
You, you, you said we could go!
一分钟
One minute!
他们怎么可以这样做
How can they do that,
他们不能对我们所有人喷瓦斯阿
they can't gas us all!
我知道他们要干掉我 但是为什么
I know they wanna kill me, but for what?
-快把枪扔进袋子里 -不可能
- Toss the guns in the bag. - No way!
-把枪扔进袋子里 -操你 不
- The guns in the bag! - Fuck you! No!
不当缩头乌龟
No retreat, man!
为什么他们想要我们死
Why would they wanna kill all of us?
你拿枪做什么 把枪放下
What you doing with that? Put that down.
嘿 离她远点
Hey, don't touch her!
你♥他♥妈♥的别碰她
Do not fucking touch her!
冷静 冷静
Calm down! Calm down!
我会把你头打爆
I will blow your head off!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我有个主意
I have an idea.
拉尔斯 我们要喷催泪瓦斯了
We're sending in the gas Lars.
很好 非常好
Yeah, no, that's great,
你就 你爱喷就喷吧
you just a, you pump the gas in,
你喷完叶洛芙和克拉拉就会死翘翘 不用谢
and then, ah, Elov and Klara will die, no problem.
他们不会死的
They will be just fine.
不不不 他们绝对会死
No, no, no, they, they won't be fine.
他们的脖子上套了绳子
They have nooses around their necks,
所以你要是喷催泪瓦斯
so when you put the gas in,
他们就会晕厥然后被绳子勒死
they'll pass out, and then they'll be strangled to death,
而这都是你的锅
and it'll be your fault.
什么绳子 我才不信你
What nooses? I don't believe you.
就是我套在他们脖子上的脖子
The nooses I put around their necks.
让我看看
Uh...let me see.
等会儿
Hold on a minute.
准备一个监控摄像头带过来
Set up the CCTV camera, bring it over here.
我们拿摄像头探进洞里看看
We're gonna place it inside the hole to take a look.
我们要从洞口送进去一个摄像头
We're sending down a camera through the hole.
站远点
Now stay away,
别他妈的拿枪乱射
and don't do any bloody shooting.
操 趴下 趴下
Oh, shit, get down, get down, get down.
趴在地上装死 快快快
On the ground like you're dead, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon.
趴下
Get down.
上帝佛祖玛利亚
Oh, Jesus Christ.
你把他们给我放了
Now you let them free.
你先满足我的条件
All you have to do is give me what I want,
让我带着人♥质♥离开
and let me leave with my hostages
这事儿就翻篇了
and all this will be over.
把他们的绳子解开
Let them out of those nooses!
听懂了吗
Understood?
局长
Chief?
你到下面去
You go down there.
什么意思
What you mean me?
-我可以去 -不
- I can go. - No!
你得留在这
I need you here.
你下去把他们放出来
You go down and you let them out.
去吧 我已经没有
Just go on, I, I've lost all, bloody...
去吧
Go on.
我们这就去开门让他们走 坚持住
Okay, we're gonna open the door and let them go, hang tight.
操 我是说 抱歉 我这就下来
Fuck! I mean, I'm sorry, I'm coming down.
快点 快点 快点开门
Do it, do it, do it, do it, open the door!
快开门
Open the door!
老天爷 我搞砸了
Jesus Christ, I really fucked it up.
我现在要开门了
I'm going to open the door now.
-后退 往后退 -好 你冷静点
Alright, back up, back up, back up! Okay, easy.
-后退 -冷静
- Back up. - Easy.
你在这里干嘛 马特森呢
Why are you here? Where's Mattsson?
他叫我过来的
He sent me.
你要的车准备好了
Your car's ready.
他还说跟你的交易作废了 瑟伦松
And he says that your deal is over, Sorensson.
你要一条道走到黑了
You're in this all the way now.
盯紧前门
Keep your eye on the front door.
看能不能把他干掉
See if you can take him.
所有人退后
Stand back everybody.
都别越过这条线
Everybody behind the line.
我等不及要洗个澡了
I can't wait to take a shower.
我要辞职不干了
I'm quitting this job.
咱俩会怎么样 兄弟
So what's gonna happen to us, man?
我们去法国
Let's just get to France,
车到山前必有路
and then we'll see what happens.
可能你走你的阳关道
Most likely you go your way,
我过我的独木桥 对吧
I go mine, right?
可能是吧
I think so, yes.
你不把枪给我吗
You gonna give me the gun?
怎么 你要给我搭把手吗
Why, you gonna help me?
你说了算
It's up to you.
克拉拉 跟我走
Klara, come with me.
-准备好了吗 -嗯
- Okay? - Yeah.
♪ 一加一即成双 ♪
♪ One and one is two ♪
♪ 我会顾你周全 你怎能不知 ♪
♪ Whoa, you know I'll take care of you ♪
♪ 我会关心爱护你 ♪
♪ I'll take care of you ♪
为什么他要把收音机留下
Why did he leave that radio behind?
-什么意思 -瞧 是留给她的
- What do you mean? - Well, it's for her.
真是恶汉柔情啊 这个拉尔斯
Yeah, he's a tender brute, that Lars.
易布森
Ibsen?
喷点催泪瓦斯进去
Send in some gas.
不用太多 能把死人熏蹦起来就行
Just enough to bring someone back from the dead.
好的 局长
Yes, Chief.
她要真死透了也不会怕这点瓦斯
There's no harm if she really is dead.
对吧
Is it?
钱在车上
The money is in the trunk.
盯紧她就对了
Just keep your eyes on her.
进去 进去
Get in, get in.
进去 快进去
get in, get in, get in.
退后 冷静 冷静
Back off, easy, easy.
听我说
Listen to me.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们已经疏散了港湾大街路上的车辆
We've cleared the traffic along the Hamngatan.
你可以一路开上国道
You can take that to the highway.
把路让开
Clear the way!
没有变化 局长
There's nothing, Chief.
嗯 不过试试也无妨
No, yeah, it was worth a try.
关掉瓦斯吧
Just turn it off.
等等 你看到了吗
Wait, do you see that?
我是局长
It's the Chief.
仔细听我说的话
Listen very carefully.
哇 听听这声音
Oh, listen to that purr!
哈哈哈哈 赞 赞
Hahahaha, yes, yes!
好了 我们走
Oh, yeah! Alright, here we go!
我滴个老天圣母玛利亚
Oh, my God, oh, my God!
不要开枪
Hold your fire!
不要开枪 谁干的
Hold your fire, who did that?
我要杀了她 我现在就把她的头爆掉
I'm gonna kill her! I'm gonna blow his brains out right now!
只是走火 只是走火 抱歉
It was a mistake! It was a mistake, I'm sorry!
-不要开枪 -刚才是枪声吗
- Hold your fire! - Was that gunfire?
嘿 你想我做掉他吗
Hey, you want me to kill him?
我会爆掉他的头让他脑浆乱喷
I will blow his brains all over this car!
让国家电视台全国直播
Right on National TV!
我们会叫人来换轮胎
We'll replace the tires.
-冷静 -你骗了我
- Calm down. - You lied to me, man.
-出来 我会 -不
- Come out and I'll, I'll... - No!
送你们进去休息室
escort you to the lobby
-他们会找个新轮胎 -我不出去
- while they find a new tire. - No, I'm not leaving this car.
-拉尔斯 我不回去 -我不
- Lars, I'm not going back in there. - I'm not...
电影精选列表