所有人 退后
Step back, everybody.
你怎么会认识贡纳尔·瑟伦松
How do you know Gunnar Sorensson?
谁不认识贡纳尔·瑟伦松
Oh, everybody knows Gunnar Sorensson.
他可是全世界最好的银行抢劫犯
He's the greatest bank robber in the whole world.
他杀过人吗
Didn't he kill someone?
听着 从卡尔马开过来要几个小时
Listen, it's a couple hour drive from Kalmar,
好吗
hmm?
我买♥♥了记分板 一些牌
I brought us a cribbage board, some cards.
记分板:玩纸牌戏时用来插木钉以记分
我没有红木钉
I don't have any red pegs,
不过我有火柴 可以将就一下
but I have some matchsticks that we can use.
好吧 你们玩克里巴奇牌吗
Alright? Do you play cribbage?
克里巴奇牌:两人玩 需用到记分板
我想去上厕所
I have to pee.
我不想死
I don't wanna die.
我带她去卫生间吧
Let me take her to a restroom.
我看着像傻子吗
Do I look like an idiot?
给女士留点私人尊严吧
Have some decency.
♪ 我今晚又将回到家 ♪
♪ I'm going home again tonight ♪
好吧 你们可以一个一个去
Okay, I mean one of you can go at a time,
但如果你不回来
but if you don't come back,
我就对另一个开枪
I'll shoot the other one.
快点 克拉拉 你先去
C'mon, Klara, you go.
如果你要去 你先去
You go, if you have to.
我要去 但你先
I do, but you go on.
不 我不相信我自己
No, I don't trust myself.
好吧 那我先去
Alright, then, then I'll go first.
你能解开我的手吗
Will you untie my hands?
现在听着
Now listen.
我只想确定 你会回来 好吗
I just wanna make sure you come back, okay?
她没你那么坚强
She's not as strong as you.
记得回来 听见没
Come back now, ya hear?
你想过离开我吗
Did you think about leaving me?
好了 跟我来
Okay, come with me.
是他 是他 瑟伦松先生
It's him, it's him. Mr. Sorensson?
瑟伦松先生 你为什么会被释放
Mr. Sorensson, why have you been released?
是谁在银行里
who is in the bank?
无可奉告
There is nothing to say.
继续走
Keep moving.
-继续走 -给个声明吧
- Keep moving. - Give a statement!
你为什么在这里 瑟伦松先生
Why are you here, Mr. Sorensson?
那是我的吗 好吧
Is that mine? Ok.
你跟吗
You went?
我要和贡纳尔·瑟伦松一起走出来
I'm coming out with Gunnar Sorensson!
他同意帮助我们
He's agreed to help us.
谈判
Negotiate.
好 好
Yes, yes, yes.
你认识这个人吗
You know this guy?
我还不确定
I'm not sure yet.
我们用贡纳尔来交换一个人♥质♥ 好么
Let us have one hostage for Gunnar, huh?
你总是忘记
You keep forgetting
我才是提出要求的人
that I am the one making the demands.
我见到贡纳尔了 可是我的车在哪儿
I see Gunnar, I don't see my car, huh?
是你吧
Is it you?
下次再见时
Next time I see you,
我希望你把钥匙放在一辆野马302上
I want you to be puttin' keys to a Mustang 302
布利特:好莱坞警♥匪♥片先锋之作
就像史蒂夫·麦奎因在《布利特》的那辆 明白吗
like Steve McQueen had in Bullitt, understood?
明白了
Oh, yeah.
我也喜欢那部电影
I like that movie.
我做到了
I did it!
你自♥由♥了
You're free, hah!
我们已经准备好了 我准备了一艘船
We're set, I've got a boat for us
咱们今晚启航
...we sail tonight.
你这个疯子 搞信贷银行吗
You crazy bastard, Kreditbank?
虎豹小霸王:好莱坞警♥匪♥片 讲述两个人四处抢劫银行的故事
是的 就像《虎豹小霸王》里面那样
Yeah, like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
等等 等等 你是不是吸嗨了
Wait, wait, wait are you on something?
是 怎么 你要来点吗
Yeah, why, you want some?
我们被首都的所有警♥察♥包围了
We are surrounded by every cop in the capital.
你之前就该告诉我 你要干这一票
You should have told me you were doing this.
是的 可我想给你个惊喜
Yeah, I want to surprise you.
-他们给了你什么条件 -你啥意思
- What'd they offer you? - Huh, what do you mean?
怎么 他们想让你杀了我吗
What do they want you to kill me?
我永远不会那么干的
I'd never do that.
是 我知道你永远不会那么干
Yeah, I know you'd never do that,
但他们给了你什么条件
but what'd the offer you?
-一点钱吗 -没什么
- A little money? - Nothing.
-没什么 真没什么 -没什么
- Nothing, nothing. - No.
我是个调解人
C'mon. I'm a mediator.
-调解人 -是啊
- Oh, a mediator. - Yeah.
听起来很重要
That sounds important.
见见姑娘们
Hey, meet the girls, huh?
姑娘们 我想让你们见见我最好的朋友
Hey, girls, I want you to meet my best friend,
贡纳尔·瑟伦松
Gunnar Sorensson.
不好意思 这是比安卡
Oh, sorry, this is Bianca.
比安卡 这是贡纳尔
Bianca, Gunnar.
这位是
And um?
-克拉拉 -克拉拉
- Klara. - Klara.
-贡纳尔 这是克拉拉 -你好
- Gunnar, Klara. - Hi.
还有
And...
一支政♥府♥发放的手♥枪♥
one government-issue pistol.
看看这些东西
Look at all this stuff.
你为什么带着这些东西
Why did you bring all this?
为了防止我们被耽搁了
Yeah, well, in case we get delayed.
你懂吧 谁知道我们需要什么是吧
You know, who knows what we're gonna need, right?
很好 对吗
It's good, right?
怎么了
What?
你没有关掉摄像头吗
You didn't disable the cameras?
没 我觉得没必要
No, I, I didn't think...
你认为我应该关吗
You think I should of?
我就是想着
I just thought,
我们不会在这儿待很久 对吧
you know, we're not gonna be here very long, you know?
录像室在哪儿
Where is the tape room?
穿过大厅
Down that hall.
在保险库旁边
By the deposit vault.
我去检查一下
I'll check it out.
好吧 就是
Alright, well...it's,
我是说 我觉得那没什么大不了
I just don't think it's that big of deal, you know, I mean.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
-不是去 哦对 -你和姑娘们待着
- No, yeah, right, right. - You stay with the girls.
对对对 我知道 当然
Yeah, yeah, I know, of course, of course.
我只是
I just...
有人吗
Somebody there?
瞧瞧我发现了什么
Hey. Look what I found.
他是谁
Who's he?
他藏起来了
He was hiding.
你是谁啊
Who are you, huh?
我叫叶洛芙
I'm Elov.
你认识他吗
You know him?
-不认识 -不认识
- No. - No.
你干什么的
What do you do, huh?
-你是警♥察♥吗 -不是
- You a cop? - No.
我不是
I'm not.
我在一艘游轮上工作
I've worked on a cruise ship.
游轮 去美国的吗
A cruise ship? What to America?
-是的 -很好
Yes. Oh, right on.
有时候是
Sometimes, yes.
你在库房♥里干什么
What were you doing in the supply room?
求你了 让我走吧
I beg you, please, just let me go.
-他不是警♥察♥ -确实不像
- Well he's not a cop. - No.
这我敢肯定
I'll tell you that.
电影精选列表