要我说 让他走吧
I say we let him go.
我们可以用另一个
We could use another, um,
另一个人 你懂的
another body, ya know?
凯杰 汉森
Kaj Hansson.
七个月前越狱
Escaped from prison seven months ago,
现在为了救以前的劫匪伙伴 贡纳尔·瑟伦松
and now he robs a bank in order to
抢劫了一家银行
spring his old bank robber pal, Gunnar Sorensson.
局长 后厅有个人
Chief, a man in the back hall
要求和你谈谈
is demanding to speak with you.
是谁
Well, who is it?
林德太太的丈夫来了
Mrs. Lind's husband is here.
过来 来
Come over, and let,
你和他说两句
let you talk to him.
别让他们指使你
Don't let them boss you around.
我们能得到什么
Yeah, whoa, whoa, whoa! What do we get, huh?
我们饿了
Yeah, we're hungry!
我们等那辆野马等得都快饿死了
Yeah, we could starve to death in here waitin' for this Mustang!
它在路上 以及
It's coming, and
我们会给你们带些食物
and we will bring you food.
还要啤酒
And beer.
没错 食物 啤酒 香烟 红万宝路
Yeah, food, beer, cigarettes, Marlboro Reds.
好好好 慢点
Yeah, yeah, slowly.
比安卡 你没事吧
Bianca, are you okay?
-你没事吧 -我没事
- Are you okay? - I'm okay.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
你怎么不陪孩子们
Why are you not with the kids?
可是我必须来啊
Well, I had to come.
我的意思是
I, I mean.
回家去
Go home.
给他们做晚餐
And make them dinner.
还有 不要告诉他们
And don't tell them about
现在这个情况
this.
好 放心吧
Okay, I won't.
你什么时候会回家
When will you be home?
她今晚会回家去的
She'll be home tonight if, ah, beanpole
如果那边那个瘦猴兑现他的承诺的话
over here can keep his promises,
听懂了吗
'kay?
听着
Yeah, listen.
让我代替她做人♥质♥吧
Let me take her spot.
哎哟
Ooh.
哎哟哟
Woohoohoohooooh.
这小子吹牛吹得好像很带种的样子嘛
Sounding off like he's got a pair, huh?
喜欢 我很喜欢
I like that, I like that.
但是不行
But no.
你怎么想的啊 贡纳尔
How about that, Gunnar?
你为什么不过来帮我们劝劝他呢
Why don't you come over here and help us out?
你听到他说的了
You heard him.
他说不行
He says no.
我说了不行
I said no.
好吗
Okay?
可能你没注意到
In case you haven't noticed,
你老婆可是够骚的哦
your wife's a fox.
-你 -但你并不是 过来
- Hey. - And you're not, huh? C'mon.
等等 拜托了
No, wait, wait, please.
不会很久的 行吗
It won't be long, okay.
把这写下来
Write this down.
快点啊 写下来啊
Please, write it down.
给我支笔 快点
Okay, give me a pen, c'mon.
我没有 雅各布森那有
I don't have one. Jakobsson.
好了 我准备好了
Okay, I got it.
把鲱鱼从冰箱拿出来
You take the herring out of the fridge.
我已经把鱼刺剔掉了
I already deboned it,
所以你不用担心马丁和米娅
so you don't have to worry about bones
吃鱼的时候会被鱼刺卡住了
for Martin and Mia when they eat.
你为什么说这个啊
Why are you saying this?
你不会做鱼啊 这样你就可以做鱼了
Because the fish, so you can cook the fish.
行了吗 继续写
Okay, write this down.
你在盘子里放一汤匙的面粉
You take a, a tablespoon of flour onto a plate,
再加点盐和胡椒
and add some salt and pepper,
然后把鱼放进去
and then you put the fish in.
放进盘子里吗
In the plate?
对 然后把鱼翻个面
On the plate, and then you turn it over.
好
Okay.
然后在平底锅里放一勺黄油
And you put a spoon on butter into the pan,
加热到变成棕色的时候
and heat it up until it gets brown.
是黄油变成棕色的时候吗
When the butter gets brown?
就是黄油变成棕色的时候
The butter gets brown.
然后你把鱼放进去
And then you put the fish in,
你大概就 也就
and you fry it for, um,
煎个四到五分钟 别超了
four or five minutes. Not more.
两边都要煎一下
On each side
因为米娅不喜欢吃焦的
because Mia doesn't like when it's burned.
-我知道了 -因为她不会吃的
- I know. - 'Cause she won't eat it.
所以这很重要
So, so that's important.
四到五分钟
Four or five minutes.
还有 土豆我昨天晚上煮过了
And then, ah, the potatoes I boiled last night.
所以你什么都不用管 你就
So you don't need to do anything, you just take
比安卡 比安卡啊
Bianca, Bianca,
我不知道怎么 我
I don't know, I, I.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你妈妈给的罐子里还有越橘果酱
And the lingonberries jam is in the jar your mom gave us.
就那个绿色的罐子
The green jar.
放在冰箱门侧面的
It's in the side, in the door of the fridge.
还有 如果我死了
Um, if I die,
你可以靠做鱼填饱肚子
you can, you can live on fish.
你不会死的
You won't die.
不准伤害她
She won't die!
她不会死的对吧
She won't right?
拜托别告诉孩子们
Please don't tell them.
对 她不会死
Yes, she won't die
只要能满足我们的要求 行了吧
as long as he gives me what I need, alright?
我要辆野马
I need a Mustang!
一定不要告诉孩子们 不要告诉米娅
Please don't tell them. Please don't tell Mia.
我要没被标记过的钞票
I need unmarked bills!
我要吃饭 我要抽烟
I need food, I need cigarettes!
你根本就没在帮我 杰克
You're not helpin' me at all, Jack!
都在路上了 凯杰
It's all on its way, Kaj.
不好意思
Or, excuse me,
还是你更喜欢被叫做汉森先生
would you prefer Mr. Hansson?
我们知道这是你的名字
We know it's you.
你爱叫什么就叫什么好伐
Call me whatever you want, okay?
很好
Hmm, good.
还有 你们不能带着这些人♥质♥离开
And you cannot leave with these hostages.
当然
Ah, yes,
我们会把人♥质♥带走
we will be taking the hostages out of here.
不 你不能
No, you can't.
这是首相下的命令
It's Prime Minister's orders.
没有人♥质♥ 那辆车就是个死亡陷阱
The car's a death trap without them.
车在来的路上
The car is coming.
你们可以不带人♥质♥自行离开
You're free to go on your own.
你也许得杀了她们其中一个了
You might have to kill one of them
我们才能离开这里
so we can get out of here.
有些人 对此窃听行为
Some people, quite properly appalled
表示了相当的震惊
at the abuses that occurred,
他们会说水门事件
will say that Watergate demonstrates
标志了美国政♥治♥体系的破产
the bankruptcy of the American political system.
打扰一下 奥洛夫
Excuse me, Olof?
拜托 我在吃饭
Not now, please.
我刚刚接到信贷银行打来的
I just received a call
电影精选列表