她 那个 我需要
She, she, I need some,
卫生棉条
tampons, okay?
我们需要确认人♥质♥的健康状况
Look, we need to check the health of all of the hostages.
没什么好确认的
You don't need anything, okay?
给克拉拉买♥♥来卫生棉条就行了
Except to get Klara some tampons, okay?
买♥♥到以后 我把他们带出来给你看看
And if you get them, I will bring everybody out here,
你就会知道他们有多健康了
and you can give 'em a clean bill of health.
好吗
Alright?
好吧
Yeah, yeah. Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们今天本来是要报道小龙虾节的
We were supposed to be covering the Crayfish Festival today,
但是如各位所见
but as you can see,
欧洲各地的媒体都来到了这座广场
media has arrived here and in the square from all over Europe.
斯德哥尔摩市中心的警♥察♥
The police are desperate here
可以说是毫无办法了
in Central Stockholm.
当局接到200多个电♥话♥
Authorities have received over 200 calls
都是热心市民打来为结束这场困局
from citizens offering suggestions
出谋划策的
to end this crisis.
林德 你还好吗
Mrs. Lind, ah, how are you feeling?
不太好
Not so good.
我想回家
I like to go home.
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, sweetheart.
我们会处理
We're taking care of everything.
是吗
Is that so?
你认为我们应该信任你和你的搭档吗
You think we should trust you and your partner?
我亲爱的女孩
My dear, dear girl.
你要想想清楚
You are not thinking straight.
少说没有用的 我们已经听够了
Hey, don't patronize her. Okay, we've had enough of that.
没人想听了
All of us.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
看到了吧 所有人都好得很
You see, everybody's fine.
我们只是来拿一下卫生棉条
Alright, we just need the tampons.
还有那个包 希望里面有我们要的背心
We need the bag that hopefully has the vests in it,
你呢 就快去劝劝首相先生
and you have to convince the Prime Minister
放我们走 不然我们只好撕票了
to let us leave today or somebody dies.
我正在努力
I'm trying.
好了 走吧
Okay, c'mon.
给我们带点早点 说了这么长时间
Go get us some breakfast now, it's taken so long.
好不
Alright?
我们的交易很快就过期了
Our deal is expiring soon.
别跟我提什么狗屁交易
You shut up about the deal.
看看他们在一起多么温馨
Do you see how cozy they are?
跟我们说话的那个语气
The way they speak to us.
是啊
Yeah.
接吧
Pick it up.
-我接吗 -嗯 接吧
- Me? - Yeah. Pick it up.
你好
Hello?
我是瑞典电视台的文森特·奥博格
I am Vincent Oberg with the Swedish Television
此刻就在信贷银行外面
outside the Kreditbank.
你是哪位
Who's this?
我是比安卡·林德
Uh, this is Bianca Lind.
-谁打来的 -一个记者
- Who is it? - It's a journalist.
林德太太 我是瑞典电视台的文森特·奥博格
Mrs. Lind, Vincent Oberg, Swedish Television.
你刚刚说过了
Yeah, you just said that.
全瑞典的民众都想知道
All of Sweden would like to know,
跟罪犯困在一起的感觉是怎么样的
what is it like being stuck in there with those criminals?
还可以
It's not too bad.
我们要跟他们一起离开
We want to leave with them.
跟抢劫犯一起吗
With the robbers?
正是
That's correct.
可为什么呢 我不明白
But why, I, I don't understand?
因为我们想活下来
'Cause we want to live.
是没错 可你们竟然相信他们吗
Sure, but, but you trust them?
他们比警♥察♥可信多了
More than we trust our police.
那你们为什么还没有离开
Ah, why haven't you left then?
因为我们敬爱的首相
Because our own Prime Minister
不让我们离开
refuses to let us go.
看起来他可不怎么在意我们
He doesn't seem to care.
所以你认为这是政♥治♥问题
You think this is political?
请帮我接文森特·奥博格 谢谢
Could you connect me to Vincent Oberg, thank you.
一切都是政♥治♥问题
Everything is political.
但肯定的是
But surely the Prime Minister
首相一定是关心你的
cares about your life.
首相的电♥话♥在2号♥线
The Prime Minister's on line two.
我会切换过去
I'll patch him into the switchboard.
挂掉 就这样
Hang up, that's it.
我要说的已经说完了
That's all I have to say.
等一下 林德女士 别挂
Hold on, Miss Lind? Hold on.
首相的电♥话♥在线上
I have the Prime Minister on the line.
首相 您可以和林德女士对话
Sir, you're live with Miss Lind.
听见了吗
You hear this?
-你好 -您好
- Hello? - Hello?
林德女士 我一直在听
Mrs. Lind, I've been listening.
事情没那么简单
It's not that simple.
首相先生 就是这么简单
Mr. Prime Minister, it is.
您让我们走 我们就能活
If you let us go, we might live.
只要警♥察♥不干预
If the police don't interfere,
没人会受伤 我们都会得救
nobody will get hurt and we will survive.
您能决定我们的生死
You can save our lives.
但救你们的最好方法
And the best way to do that,
不是让他们带你们走
is not to let 'em out on the roads with you.
我们愿意冒这个险
But we are willing to take that risk.
我倒希望这能起作用
I wish that would make a difference,
但作为首相
but as Prime Minister,
我要对全瑞典人♥民♥负责
I'm responsible for all the Swedish people.
-说得对 -但困在这里的
- Exactly. - But all the Swedish people
并不是什么全瑞典人♥民♥ 只有我们啊
are not in here, we are trapped in here. We.
一旦警♥察♥进来了
and, and if the police comes in,
他们就会开枪 毫无顾忌地开枪
and they start shooting, he will shoot back,
所有人都得死
and then nobody will survive.
我们生活在一个有秩序的社会
We live in an orderly society.
我们不能仅仅靠暴♥力♥
We should not be able to violent methods
去解决这些事
to do such things.
他并没有使用暴♥力♥
He's not violent.
而且现在也不应是谈论社会秩序的时候
And this is not the time to talk about this society.
我很暴♥力♥的
I am violent, hey?
嘿 你听见我昨天说的话了吗
Did you hear what I said last night?
-你听我说 -听着
- Now you listen to me. -Okay.
如果我现在不走
If I'm not allowed to leave here right now,
其中一个人♥质♥就得死
one of these hostages is going to die.
-请别这样 -如果死的是林德女士
- Please, stop it. - Alright, and if it's Mrs. Lind,
我希望你够胆
I hope you have the guts
到她家去
to walk over to her house,
看到她的一双小儿女后
and look her small son and her small daughter
再来说你做得问心无愧
in the eyes and say that you did the right thing.
我有办法了
I got an idea, come here.
-什么 -我想到一个办法
- What? - I've got an idea.
你的手♥枪♥给我 我需要手♥枪♥
Give me your pistol, I need the pistol.
为什么
Why?
给我 你 松手 听见了吗
Give it me, here, hey, let her go, alright?
走
Go.
你要带她去哪里
Where are you taking her, man?
你去哪
Where are you going?
好了 好了
Okay, okay
你还想见你的孩子吗
You wanna see your kids again, right?
非常想
Yes, of course.
行
Right, okay.
我总得杀人 是吗
I gotta kill someone, right?
我是说 我认为我得杀了你
I mean, I've got to and I, I think it should be you.
-什么 -你明白吗
- What? - You know, I,
电影精选列表