你杀了个警♥察♥
You killed a cop.
我没有
I did not.
不 你杀了
Yes, you did.
那是我的白♥痴♥搭档
That was my idiot partner.
-天哪 -我没那么蠢
- Oh, my God! - I'm not so stupid!
你在那儿 所以你也是同谋
You were there, you got accessory!
不是我扣动的扳机
I did not pull the trigger.
不管怎样 反正不是我
Not dead, anyway.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
这是你想要的吗
Is that it? Huh?
-放下 -你放下
- Put it down. - You put it down.
放下
Put it down.
-你先放下 -拜托 别这样
- You put it down. - Please, stop this.
请听我说
Please, listen to me.
拜托
Please.
请停下来
Please, stop.
拜托 贡纳尔
C'mon, Gunnar.
你狠心了是吧
Oh, that's the way it is, huh?
所以现在不是我把你杀了
So either I bust you out,
就是你把我供出去
or you turn me in,
亦或是你干脆杀了我
or you kill me, huh?
这样你就双赢了 不是吗
It's a win win for you, is that it, huh?
我给了你无数次机会了 拉尔斯
I've been giving you second chances all your life, Lars.
我知道 但这是兄弟为彼此应该做的 伙计
I know, that is what brothers do for each other, man!
这就是互相支持的意思啊
That is what having each other's back means!
听着 你不想跟我一起走 我也不想走
Look, you don't wanna leave me with me, I don't wanna go.
把我供出去吧
Turn me in.
把我上交吧 我不在乎
Turn me in, I don't care.
他们给了你什么好处
What are they offering you, huh?
很多
A lot.
我值多少钱啊
Yeah, how much am I worth, huh?
我说了 很多
I just said, a lot.
-来吧 把枪放下 我们打一架 -什么
- Huh, c'mon, put the gun down. - Let's fight. What?
来吧 伙计 我们打一架吧
C'mon, man, let's fight!
来吧 就像过去一样 来吧
C'mon, like old times, c'mon!
放下枪 拳头对拳头
Put the gun down and let's fight,
然后你就可以把我交上去
and then you can turn me in,
我甚至都不会告诉别人说
and I won't even tell everybody
你是怎么变成一个在我背后
how you've turned into a little bitch cop
捅刀的小婊♥子♥警♥察♥的
who stabbed me in the back.
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
他幼稚得像个孩子
He's like a child!
住手
Stop!
住手
Stop!
够了 停下来
It's enough, stop!
放开我
Off me!
够了 够了
It's enough. It's enough.
没关系
It's okay.
下手吧
Do it.
扣动扳机
Pull the trigger.
我不想看到你被杀
I don't wanna see you killed.
拜托
Please?
下手吧
Just do it.
看看现在谁有枪啊
Look who's got both guns now.
让我们现在都冷静一下
Let's just all relax now.
好吗
Yeah?
好吧
Alright.
还有问题吗
We good?
一点都没有 拉尔斯 是的
Oh, we're great, Lars, yeah.
好吧 我们休息一下吧
Alright, let's get some rest.
时刻保持警惕
Gotta be alert on those roads.
很抱歉 弗雷德里克
I'm very sorry, Frederick.
我看看
Let me see.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
你
You were...
你太勇敢了 知道吗
you were unbelievably brave, you know?
真的
Really.
前所未见的勇敢
I've never seen anything like it.
太不可思议了
It's incredible.
是的 我很勇敢
Yeah, I was very brave.
拉尔斯
Lars?
我能打个电♥话♥回家吗
Can I call home?
你不能 不 我是说 你不能
You can't, no. I mean, you can't.
我的
My...
我的女儿
my daughter
可能以为我死了
probably thinks I'm dead and,
我的父母 我实在是
and my parents, I
我无法想象他们正经历着什么
I can't even imagine what they're going through.
他们现在没有选择
They just have to right now.
再坚持一会儿就好了
For a little bit longer.
这是我们离开这里的唯一方法
It's the only way we're gonna get out of here.
这是唯一值得的东西
It's the only thing that makes it worth it.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
我父亲早就希望我去死了 你知道的
My father wishes I died a long time ago, you know, so.
-不 -是的 不 你最好
- No. - Yeah, no, you're better off...
是啊
Yeah.
我是说 我不想让它听起来像
I mean, look, I mean, I don't want it to sound like that.
像是那种 我讨厌那些专业人士老是觉得
Like I, I hate it when, you know, professionals
一切都是他们父母的错 你知道吗
act like it's all their parents fault, you know?
我是说 我得到的每一句话都是我应得的
I mean, I, I deserved every sentence I've ever gotten.
以及一些
And then some.
你不怕坐牢吗
You were not afraid of prison?
不 只是
No, it's just
一旦你开始以简单的方式赚钱
once you start making money the easy way,
就没有回头路了
you can't go back.
而且我捅了一个人
And then I stabbed somebody.
什么
What?
是的 我 是个恋童癖
I did, I, um, there was this kiddiefiddler.
一个怪物
Like a real creep, like.
贡纳尔和我知道后
Gunnar and I knew it for a fact.
他走廊另一头 我们发现了
He lived down the hall from us and we, we found out,
然后我拿起一把黄油刀捅了他一刀
and I took a butter knife and I stabbed him.
而贡纳尔
And Gunnar was
和你在一起 你
with you, you, you were
-你和贡纳尔住在一起 -是的
- living with Gunnar? - Yeah, uhhuh, uhhuh.
然后我们成了室友
And then we were cellmates.
你真的爱他 不是吗
You really love him, don't you?
他就像我哥哥
He's like my brother. Hmm.
你知道 他是
You know, he was,
他真的是一个
he was really a,
你知道 他真的很坚强 你知道吗
you know, he was really strong, you know?
他教会了我一切
He taught me everything.
你知道吗
Ya know?
我不知道 拉尔斯
I don't know, Lars.
我们准备充入催泪瓦斯
We're going to send in tear gas.
你们有一分钟的时间决定是否放弃
You have one minute to give up.
把你的武器放进袋子里
Place your weapons into the bag,
把它滑到洞下面 放在我们能看见的地方
slide it under the hole so we can see them.
给你们一分钟 否则我们就喷瓦斯了
One minute or we start the gas.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
什么意思 你说你要
What do you mean, you said you were gonna...
一分钟
One minute!
不是电♥话♥在讲
It's not the phone.
你得按那个红色按钮
You have to press the red button.
嘿 怎么回事
Hey, what's going on? Hey?
嘿 你说过要放我们走
Hey, you said you were gonna let us go?
情况有变
Things have changed.
-你什么意思 什么 -拉尔斯
- What do you mean? What? - Lars?
-我们应该照他说的做 -操 我不
- We should do what he says. - Fuck no!
电影精选列表