他上诉打赢了
He won his appeal hearing.
所以放出来了
So he's out.
然后我进来了
And I'm in.
你
Your ah,
你老公还好吧
husband is okay?
克里斯托弗他挺好的
Christopher, he's great.
他是个好男人
He's a good man.
我们都挺好
We're all good.
你出来之后打算干什么
What are you gonna do when you get out?
应该会离开瑞典吧
Leave Sweden, I guess.
怎么了
Why? Hey?
怎么了吗
What is it?
我不知道 我只是
I don't know, I just,
我只是一直在想之前的事
I can't stop thinking about what happened with us.
我到现在
I still have a,
背上还有伤 是因为你
a scar on my back because of you.
但我还活着
But I'm alive.
我活下来了
I survived.
♪ 若今日不坎坷 ♪
♪ If today was not a crooked highway ♪
♪ 若此夜不颠簸 ♪
♪ If tonight was not a crooked trail ♪
♪ 若明日不蹉跎 ♪
♪ If tomorrow wasn't such a long time ♪
♪ 那么孤寂将一无是处 ♪
♪ Then lonesome would mean nothing to you at all ♪
♪ 只要我的真爱还在等 ♪
♪ Yes, and only if my own true love was waitin' ♪
♪ 只要我能听她心跳声 ♪
♪ If I could hear her heart a softly poundin' ♪
♪ 只要我能与她共枕眠 ♪
♪ Yes, and only if she was lyin' by me ♪
♪ 我才归入 ♪
♪ And I'd lie ♪
♪ 床笫之间 ♪
♪ In my bed once again ♪
电影精选列表