你仔细看看这些人的眼神
Look into the eyes of those men.
这些志愿警♥察♥都吓坏了
Those volunteers, they're terrified.
你们待在这里并不安全
You're not safe out here.
我也不相信他们了
I don't trust them anymore.
我会杀了她
I will kill her.
上吧
Let's go.
退后 退后 退退退
Back off! Back off! Back off!
-站着 别动 -所有人退后
- Stand down, stand down! - Everybody back off,
-谁动我爆她的头 -不准开火
- or I'll blow her brains out. - Hold your fire!
-冷静 冷静一下 -不许开枪
- C'mon, c'mon, c'mon! - Hold your fire!
往后退
Back up!
我恨你 我恨你
I hate you! I hate you!
不准开火
Hold your fire!
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what happened.
你在这更安全点
You'll be safer in here.
这可不咋地 真的不咋地
This is so bad, man, this is so bad.
确实糟透了 我都不明白到底是怎么个情况
Ah, yes, it's terrible, I don't understand what happened.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
让他们放下枪
You tell them to stop pointing their guns.
快去跟他们说放下枪
You tell them to stop pointing their guns, man!
现在我们只要在这
And now we'll just wait in here
等着他们换好轮胎了
until they replace that tire.
对了 还得把林德女士
And in the meantime, we should ah,
从那搞出来 对吧
get Mrs. Lind's body out of there, huh?
有你 不是 你有
Have you, no, do you have the,
你有仓库的钥匙吧
you have the key to the vault?
有吧
Please?
我们回仓库那去
Let's go back to the vault.
我才不回去
I'm not going back to the vault.
求你了 伙计 我们一定得回去
C'mon, man, we gotta. Please?
不行 你不能回去 绝不能
No, you never go back. Never go back!
可不能把她留在那里面 这样做不太对
You don't want to leave her in there. It's not right.
我们回去
We're going back to the vault.
-操 -快
- Shit! - C'mon.
把枪放下
Put your guns down.
不要脸的东西
Shame on you.
行了 走吧 快走快走
Alright, alright, go, go, go, go, go.
走走走 走
go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
操
Oh, shit!
我有 在我这
I got 'em, I got 'em.
给 拿着 拿好这个
Here, take this, take this, take this.
-不许靠近 -妈的开啊
- No closer. - Ah, shit.
行了行了行了 开了开了
Got it, got it, got it, got it, got it!
给我 把枪给我 快给我
Give me that, give me that, give me that,
快进去 进去进去
get in! In, in, in.
退后
Get back!
别动
Stay back!
你不进去吗
Oh, you're not going in as well?
退后
Stay back.
-我得坦白一件事 -出去 他们发现了
- I have a confession to make. - Get out. Get out, they know!
-拉尔斯 拉尔斯 -等下
- Lars? Lars! - Wait.
我知道林德女士不在仓库里
I know Mrs. Lind is not inside the vault.
喂
Hey!
放出气体
Turn on the gas!
放出气体
Turn on the gas!
-天啊 -伙计们
- Oh, God. - Guys!
-别放气了 -救命啊
- No gas! - Help!
别放了 妈的 这些气会把脑子搞坏吧
No gas! Oh shit, man, it's gonna go to our brains.
操 不要 停下
Oh fuck, no! No!
-停 关上 -我不能呼吸了
- No, turn off the gas! - I can't breathe.
我还不想死
I don't want to die!
求你们了 求求你们
Please? Please?
我不想回去坐牢
I'm not going back to prison!
我们说好的 不会让我回去坐牢的
You said we had a deal, I'm not going back to prison.
我不想回去
I'm not going back.
我开枪了
I'll shoot her.
听到没
You hear me?
不要
No!
听清楚了吗
You understand?
快关掉
Turn off the gas!
我真动手了 快关掉不然我我开枪了
I will kill her. Turn it off or I'll shoot her.
-快关掉 -局长 我们还是关了吧
- Turn off the gas! - Chief! We need to turn off the gas.
你这混账 马特森
Your dead, Mattsson.
快关掉
Turn off the gas!
别再放了
Turn off the gas!
我真动手了 而且这次
I'll kill her, and make sure
-不会再手软了 -不要啊
- we do it properly this time. - Nooooo!
你♥他♥妈♥的 别再放了
Goddamnit, no gas!
别放了 我们投降
No gas, we give up!
求你了 救命啊
Please, help!
-别再放了 -把枪放在我们看得见的地方
- No more gas! - Place the guns where we can see them.
-把枪往前扔 -别放了
- Throw them in front of you. - No more gas!
所有人带上面罩
Gas masks everyone!
优先解救人♥质♥
Get the hostages out first.
把我们和拉尔斯和贡纳尔单独留在里面吗
Lars and Gunnar are left alone with us in there?
那只是自卫 阁下
It was self defense, your honor.
离门远点
Step back from the door!
人♥质♥优先
Hostages first!
出来
C'mon!
快站起来
I said up!
站起来
Stand up!
女士优先
You ladies first.
出来
C'mon.
我们一起走
Let's go together.
他们会朝拉尔斯开枪的
They're gonna shoot Lars.
快点 出来
C'mon, c'mon.
来了
We're coming out.
呆在我身后
Stay behind me.
你还射得到他吗
You have an angle on him?
别开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot, don't shoot.
别害怕 亲爱的
Don't be afraid, sweetheart.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
趁他们还没到大厅 把他们分开
You separate them before they get to the lobby.
你想回去坐牢吗
You wanna go back to prison?
所有人都活着出去了
Everyone got out alive.
现在该是你还我自♥由♥的时候了
Now you owe me my freedom.
上 分开
Go, go, get, get, get.
不要
No!
不要
No.
不要啊
No!
不 求求你们 别伤害他
No, please, don't hurt him.
别伤害他
Don't.
所有人♥质♥已被救出
All the hostages have been freed.
包括之前被认为已经死亡的
Including Mrs. Bianca Lind
比安卡·林德女士
who was previously thought dead.
这起事件毫无疑问将成为
This will surely go down as one
有史以来最跌宕起伏的
of the strangest episodes
每一次起承转合
on record, with the entire nation
都牵动着全国人♥民♥的心
captivated by every twist and turn.
你能看出他们脸上布满疲惫
You can see the exhaustion on their faces.
茫然的神情宛如经历了天灾洪流
...a shellshocked expression on their faces.
你感觉怎么样 林德女士
How do you feel, Mrs. Lind?
继续去干活 伙计们
Get back to work, fellas.
有人找你 尼斯特伦
You have a visitor, Nystrom.
谁
Who?
我不认识
I don't know.
比安卡
Bianca?
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
你 听说贡纳尔的事了吗
Have you, um, heard from Gunnar?
他出来了 你知道吗
He's free, you know?
电影精选列表