是凯杰 汉森的电♥话♥
from Kaj Hansson at Kreditbank.
他说他要杀人♥质♥了
He says he'll kill the hostages, sir.
这事儿简直太离谱了
This whole thing is absurd.
你好
Hello?
你好 首相阁下
Hello, Mr. Prime Minister.
汉森先生
Mr. Hansson.
你的警♥察♥局长说
Your Chief of Police says
是你下令说不允许我们带着人♥质♥离开的
that you won't let us leave with the hostages.
正是如此
That's quite right.
那你想对无辜市民的死亡负全责呗
So then you want to be responsible for the deaths of innocent citizens?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
那就让我们带着人♥质♥离开
Well, then, let us leave with them.
这根本不可能
That is simply impossible.
奥洛夫
Olof,
我会数到10
I am gonna count to 10,
如果你还是不同意我们带人♥质♥走的话
and if you don't agree to let us leave with the hostages,
那么我就会杀了
then I'm going to kill
克拉拉 对
Klara, yeah.
好了 倒数开始
So, beginning now.
十
Ten!
九
Nine!
-八 -不要 不要啊
- Eight! - No, no, no!
住手
Stop that!
-住手啊 -别过来
- Stop it. - Stop it!
-对不起 -离我远点
- Sorry. - Let go of me!
别他妈再碰我
Don't touch me again!
六 五 四
Six Five Four!
你现在听我说 汉森先生
Now you listen to me, Mr. Hansson.
求求你住手 我知道你也不想这样的
Please stop you don't wanna do this. Hey!
退后 听懂了吗
Back off! Alright?
你同意了吗 三
Do you agree? Three!
你给我住手 就现在
You stop that! Now!
二 一 你同意吗
Two, one, do you agree?
不要啊
No!
听我说 汉森先生
Listen to me. Mr. Hansson!
妈的
No!
你要么明天之前改变主意
You have 'til tomorrow to change you mind
要么 她们俩非死一个
or one of them dies.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuuuuuck!
狗♥日♥的♥
Fuck!
你
You,
你个怂包
you coward.
给我闭上你的嘴
You shut your mouth.
我以为他们会肯合作
I thought they'd cooperate.
没想到堂堂瑞典的首相大人
I didn't think the Prime Minister of Sweden
竟根本不鸟她们是死是活
doesn't give a shit if they live or die.
我说 这是怎么回事
I mean, what's that say about us?
你知道吗 我听说
You know what they told me?
你杀掉一个人♥质♥ 就能坐飞机走了
That you kill a hostage, they get you a plane out of here.
很荒唐吧 哥们
How crazy is that, man?
-别 别嗑药 -不 我得来点
- No, no, no pills, no. - No, I gotta.
-不行 你得睡一觉 -我没法睡
- No, you need the sleep. - Yeah, I can't, I can't
我不能睡觉 这里四面敞开的
I can't go to sleep. This is wide open.
我不相信那些警♥察♥ 我们不能睡觉
I don't trust the cops. We can't sleep.
后面有个金库
There's a vault in the back there.
我们可以到那儿睡
We can sleep in there.
我受不了了
I can't take this anymore.
别着急
Don't worry.
-我想回家 -没事的
- I want go home. - It's okay.
我们会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
比安卡
Bianca?
你有金库的钥匙吗
You got a key to the vault?
走 走 走
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
进去 进去
Get in, in, in.
贡纳尔·瑟伦松会为我们去从中斡旋
Gunnar Sorensson is here
促成一个和平的解决方案
to help us broker a peaceful resolution.
那人♥质♥呢
And the hostages?
你能确认他们的身份吗
Can you confirm their identities?
可以 叶洛芙·埃里克森
Yes, Elov Erikkson,
比安卡·林德 还有克拉拉·马拉赫
Bianca Lind and Klara Mardh.
汉森先生有没有对他们造成伤害
Has Mr. Hansson harmed any of them?
事实上 我们半个小时前
Actually, we spoke half an hour ago
跟一个躲在夏威夷的男士通了话
with a gentleman hiding out in Hawaii
他声称他才是真正的凯杰 汉森
who claims to be the real Kaj Hansson.
他说了些什么
And what did he say?
他说我们散布谣言诽谤他
He said he's gonna sue all of us
他要起诉我们所有人
for spreading libelous rumors.
他说他决不会劫持人♥质♥
Said he would never take hostages.
如果这个劫匪不是凯杰 汉森 那他是谁呢
So if the robber's not Kaj Hansson, who is it?
我们还在调查
Well, we are working on that.
那两个女孩子 她们受伤了吗
And the girls, have, have they been harmed?
是的
Yes,
而且我们担心
and we fear
他可能会强♥奸♥她们
he may rape them.
屁话 把那个关了 他妈的
Bullshit! Turn that off. Goddamn!
他们为什么这么说
Why would they say that?
警♥察♥为了达到目的而说谎
Cops lie to get what they want.
我看上去像强♥奸♥犯吗
Do I look like a rapist?
天啊 如果我知道我们要在这里
Jeez, if I knew we were going to be
待上一整晚
spending all night in here,
我就把你的十二弦吉他带来
I would have brought your 12-string.
这家伙会弹那个呢
This guy can play, okay?
在卡尔马时贡纳尔弹了一整晚 超好听
In Kalmar, Gunnar played beautifully, all night long.
还记得在赫尔辛堡那次吗
Remember, ah, Helsingborg?
在露天游乐场
At the fair.
我们以前还唱歌♥呢
We used to sing. Hmm.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我们还曾经把迪伦的歌♥从公园给挤走了
We used to knock this Dylan song out of the park.
记得吗
Remember that?
-到明天还早着呢 -没错
- Tomorrow is a long time. - Ah, yeah.
♪ 如果今天不是一条蜿蜒的公路 ♪
♪ If today was not a crooked highway ♪
♪ 如果今夜不是一条崎岖的小道 ♪
♪ If tonight was not a crooked trail ♪
♪ 如果明天不是那么遥远 ♪
♪ If tomorrow wasn't such a long time ♪
♪ 那么孤独就触碰不到你 ♪
♪ Then lonesome would mean nothing to you at all ♪
♪ 是的 只要我的真爱还在等待 ♪
♪ Yes, and only if my own true love was waitin' ♪
♪ 只要我能听到她的心在轻轻跳动 ♪
♪ If I could hear her heart softly poundin' ♪
♪ 是的 只要她能躺在我的身旁 ♪
♪ Yes, and only if she was lyin' by me ♪
♪ 我就愿意 ♪
♪ I'd lie ♪
♪ 再次躺在我的床上 ♪
♪ In my bed once again ♪
好听
Nice one.
♪ 我看不见我在水中的倒影 ♪
♪ I can't see my reflection in the water ♪
♪ 我掩饰不了声音里的悲伤 ♪
♪ I can't speak the sounds to show no pain ♪
♪ 我听不见我的脚步的回响 ♪
♪ I can't hear the echo of my footsteps ♪
♪ 也记不起我的名字的读音 ♪
♪ Or remember the sounds of my own name ♪
♪ 是的 只要我的真爱还在等待 ♪
♪ Yes, and only if my own true love was waitin' ♪
♪ 只要我能听到她的心在轻轻跳动 ♪
♪ And if I could only hear her heart a softly poundin' ♪
♪ 是的 只要她能躺在我的身旁 ♪
♪ Yes, and only if she was lyin' by me ♪
♪ 我就愿意 ♪
♪ I'd lie ♪
♪ 再次 ♪
♪ In my bed ♪
♪ 躺在我的床上 ♪
♪ Once again ♪
♪ 银色的潺潺流水很美 ♪
♪ There's beauty in that silver singing river ♪
♪ 天上悬挂的彩虹很美 ♪
♪ There's beauty in that rainbow in the sky ♪
♪ 但是这些 以及所有的一切 ♪
♪ But none of these and nothing else ♪
♪ 都远远不及记忆中 ♪
♪ Can touch the beauty ♪
♪ 我的真爱那流转的眼波 ♪
♪ That I remember in my true love's eyes ♪
♪ 是的 只要我的真爱还在等待 ♪
♪ Yes, and only if my own true love was waitin' ♪
♪ 只要我能听到她的心在轻轻跳动 ♪
♪ I could only hear her heart a softly poundin' ♪
♪ 是的 只要她能躺在我的身旁 ♪
♪ Yes, and only if she was lyin' by me ♪
♪ 我就愿意 ♪
♪ And I'd lie ♪
♪ 再次躺在我的床上 ♪
♪ In my bed once again ♪
电影精选列表